I would love to have these 2 as the safety of the future
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8cdUwCXSIs

Bayz101
05-07-2012, 09:25 PM
I can't really comment on this, but I will say it's more than early :chuckle:

You know if we take Rambo i'll be calling him First Blood :sofunny:

tburhans
05-07-2012, 09:34 PM
I know we are still waiting to see how curtis brown and cortez allen pan out but I wouldn't mind us being able to get tyrann honey badger mathieu. I know he's undersized but he is a ballhawk. Whether it be stripping guys of the ball or picking them off he always seems to come up with a big play. And he's also an excellent returner

Fire Arians
05-07-2012, 09:46 PM
I can't really comment on this, but I will say it's more than early :chuckle:

You know if we take Rambo i'll be calling him First Blood :sofunny:

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtTtvV00MipVY2lqRFXEY2my3i66IQ8 T8jnENkoMBn7RJmYj1F

bac151rum
05-07-2012, 10:37 PM
Next year is going to be loaded at Safety. Rambo looks to be the fourth or fifth one off the boards. The kid from USC (MacDonald?) might be a better first round choice. He might be there at 32 when the Steelers pick.

cbrunn
05-07-2012, 11:04 PM
I think Rambo because he actually is a ball hawk at safety and can tackle... i think McDonald has a Taylor Mayes feel to me ...

Also reports that Rambo might come out in supplemental draft this year because he's getting suspended ... worth throwing a 2nd or 3rd round in and see if we can get him in the supplemental draft

ebsteelers
05-08-2012, 10:26 AM
Next year is going to be loaded at Safety. Rambo looks to be the fourth or fifth one off the boards. The kid from USC (MacDonald?) might be a better first round choice. He might be there at 32 when the Steelers pick.

I SEE WHAT YOU DO DID THERE?

is the op a georgia fan by any chance lol?

ealey is a georgia kid also lol

dont see us taking another kid with suspension and off the field issues but you never know

cbrunn
05-08-2012, 10:31 AM
I SEE WHAT YOU DO DID THERE?

is the op a georgia fan by any chance lol?

ealey is a georgia kid also lol

dont see us taking another kid with suspension and off the field issues but you never know

lol no Syracuse fan actually ...sad to say

But yeah i thought about mocking the Arizona State RB their forget his name ... but seen Ealey is just as big and faster ... so figured i'd go there ...

But i really like their safeties Rambo and Williams

ebsteelers
05-09-2012, 12:31 PM
wouldnt mind seeing xavier rhodes, or eric reid next year getting drafted by the steelers

depends on how our corners do for rhodes... and reid is just a stud but dont know how late he will be around for us