PDA

View Full Version : Win a trip to South Bend for the Penn State game

SteelerzGirl
07-23-2006, 11:01 PM
Win 2 tickets to the Penn State away game on September 9th in South Bend, plus airfare, ground transportation and hotel accommodations for two.

Must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of the State of Pennsylvania, but if you know someone in PA, i.e., relatives, friends, etc., maybe you can use their address...(lol). :smile:

www.sheetz.com/psu

BB2W
07-24-2006, 04:21 PM
I don't live in PA... :frown:

Black@Gold Forever32
07-24-2006, 04:23 PM
Win 2 tickets to the Penn State away game on September 9th in South Bend, plus airfare, ground transportation and hotel accommodations for two.

Must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of the State of Pennsylvania, but if you know someone in PA, i.e., relatives, friends, etc., maybe you can use their address...(lol). :smile:

www.sheetz.com/psu

I live only 30 minutes from South Bend. So who ever wins could have the honor of also meeting up with me and hanging with cool guy like me for the day. About the game I can't stand Notre Dame or Penn State. I don't know who I will root for in that game.

SteelerzGirl
07-24-2006, 08:14 PM
I don't live in PA... :frown:

Awww... I'm sorry, babe. I know how much you like Penn State, too. I'll keep you in mind when I win the trip, okay? I'll put your name in the hat or sumthin'...(lol). :smile:

I live only 30 minutes from South Bend. So who ever wins could have the honor of also meeting up with me and hanging with cool guy like me for the day. About the game I can't stand Notre Dame or Penn State. I don't know who I will root for in that game.

So it's an honor and a privilege to meet you in person, too? :wink: :cheers:

Haiku_Dirtt
08-09-2006, 01:48 PM

Definately Penn State. You're going to be so sick and tired of the Notre Dame PR Machine that by default PSU will get the nudge.

Stlrs4Life
08-09-2006, 06:46 PM
Man, this would be sweet to win!

Black@Gold Forever32
08-09-2006, 06:49 PM
Definately Penn State. You're going to be so sick and tired of the Notre Dame PR Machine that by default PSU will get the nudge.

I'll probally root for Penn State. Living so close to South Bend. I have to put up with the crazy Notre Dame fans. They drive me nuts.

SteelCityMan786
08-10-2006, 10:25 AM
Awww... I'm sorry, babe. I know how much you like Penn State, too. I'll keep you in mind when I win the trip, okay? I'll put your name in the hat or sumthin'...(lol). :smile:

So it's an honor and a privilege to meet you in person, too? :wink: :cheers:

Hey good luck SteelerzGirl. My family entered for it. Hopefully If Not us, you get the tickets to Penn State/Notre Dame.