PDA

View Full Version : maybe a Enemy section??

Volpe1564
06-10-2005, 10:42 PM
something thats just for NFC north teams?? i dont know about anyone else but i care alot more about them than most other teams in the league.

maybe like "Behind Emeny Lines" or "Friends Close, Enemy's Closer" i dont know.... just a thought

BlitzburghRockCity
06-10-2005, 11:55 PM
There's a section on the front page of SF that shows what the enemy's are saying about us, in the papers.. and we can use the blast furnace to talk trash w/ them if they sign up :D

http://www.steelersfever.com/eye_on_enemy.html

clevestinks
06-12-2005, 04:19 PM
Yah lets just Blast enemies in the Blast Furnace. There isn`t enough of them yet anyway. Maybe one day we`ll be over run with them though. It does seem BKA hasn`t been around much. It must be getting to close to training camp, and hes already figure out that his team sucks.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-12-2005, 04:50 PM
It must be getting to close to training camp, and hes already figure out that his team sucks.

U know them clowns fans, it takes them alittle while longer than most...

SteelersFever
06-12-2005, 10:21 PM
something thats just for NFC north teams?? i dont know about anyone else but i care alot more about them than most other teams in the league.

maybe like "Behind Emeny Lines" or "Friends Close, Enemy's Closer" i dont know.... just a thought

That's what the 'NFL Football' forum and 'Blast Furnace' forum is for! :D