PDA

View Full Version : Antonio Brown and Emanuel Sanders litterbugs?

Kingmagyar
06-13-2012, 11:08 AM
Apparently Sanders and Brown got into a bit of trouble for putting some empty boxes outside a trash dumpster in Beltzhoover and had to pay $300 fines. It's not like they were throwing pure trash out their car windows. It's hard to believe it's considered littering when you use someone else's trash bin. Seems like a real BS job and a waste of taxpayers money.

Perhaps the bigger question is what were they doing in Beltzhoover?

Remember the good old days when littering use to be an american pastime? Every can of soda I drank from birth to age like 18 had one of those metal tabs you would pull off and throw anywhere. Not to mention the thousands of empty cans and bottles of beer my high school alone left in the woods. Now that is littering. Somehow all that garbage disappeared somewhere. Plus you could always go shooting and find all the empty bottles and cans you needed. Ahh the good ole days.

steeltheone
06-13-2012, 03:57 PM
Everybody make mistakes, this seems pretty petty.

Millers the sh!t
06-13-2012, 09:09 PM
Exile them from the team then the commonwealth.

Riddle_Of_Steel
06-15-2012, 01:27 PM
Haha, reminds me of that part in Friday when Craig talks about losing his job...

"What'chu stealing boxes for? Man, what'chu tryin' to build, a clubhouse?" --Smokey

grward
06-15-2012, 01:51 PM
When the Commissioner hears about this Harrison is going to get fined and probably suspended at least two games.

jjpro11
06-15-2012, 02:35 PM
this is one of the dumbest things i've read in a while.

Hawaii 5-0
06-15-2012, 02:51 PM
When the Commissioner hears about this Harrison is going to get fined and probably suspended at least two games.

:chuckle: