PDA

View Full Version : Best sites to buy cheap tickets?

BigBen2WardPITT
07-25-2006, 11:37 AM
ebay.com
craigslist.com
stubhub.com

what else you guys got? I mean those three are good, any sites with the same or better deals (in your opinion or you know for a fact they are)?

BigBen2WardPITT
07-27-2006, 10:50 AM
bumpin up

Lyn
07-27-2006, 12:05 PM
gotickets.com is probably the most inexpensive but by only a few dollars. Like a parking pass in the Gold Lot is $94. on gotickets.com Whereas on stubhub.com the same ticket is $115. There are few differences. It is no longer "cheap" to see a Steeler game unless you get tickets from the ticket office which are only available through the season tiocket waiting list or single ticket sales. You can figure on a face value ticket of $55. costing you anywhere from $190. to $300. apiece. And for the tickets with a higher face value the price goes up to.. .well the most I have paid is $600. and that was the AFCC in '04.

Good luck to you. :)

BigBen2WardPITT
07-27-2006, 03:33 PM
gotickets.com is probably the most inexpensive but by only a few dollars. Like a parking pass in the Gold Lot is $94. on gotickets.com Whereas on stubhub.com the same ticket is $115. There are few differences. It is no longer "cheap" to see a Steeler game unless you get tickets from the ticket office which are only available through the season tiocket waiting list or single ticket sales. You can figure on a face value ticket of $55. costing you anywhere from $190. to $300. apiece. And for the tickets with a higher face value the price goes up to.. .well the most I have paid is $600. and that was the AFCC in '04.

Good luck to you. :)

thanks alot man, these tickets are such a rip off.

Anybody think prices will get BETTER on ebay and craigslist, or will they just get worse?

WWIIOwheelz
07-27-2006, 05:24 PM
thanks alot man, these tickets are such a rip off.

Anybody think prices will get BETTER on ebay and craigslist, or will they just get worse?

Depends on demand. Steelers doing well = big bucks for tix, but they ar never cheap. Most I've ever paid was like $200/per, and that was for the 1997 AFC Championship. I've hated Denver ever since.