10 Mon, Nov 12 vsKansas City 8:30 PM Tickets
11 Sun, Nov 18 vsBaltimore 8:20 PM NBC Tickets
12 Sun, Nov 25 @Cleveland 1:00 PM CBS Tickets
13 Sun, Dec 2 @Baltimore 4:15 PM CBS Tickets
14 Sun, Dec 9 vsSan Diego 1:00 PM CBS Tickets
15 Sun, Dec 16 @Dallas 4:15 PM CBS Tickets
16 Sun, Dec 23 vsCincinnati 1:00 PM CBS Tickets
17 Sun, Dec 30 vsCleveland 1:00 PM CBS Tickets

You can either guess the record alone, or predict each game using the template above.

Curtain_of_Steel
06-19-2012, 09:16 PM
2 scenarios:

1) If we win in Denver, which I expect we will and Manning doesn't finish the game, we will go 13-3, first round bye, home field throughout.

2) If we lose in Denver, we will be 10-6.

Of course the schedule looks like we can go 16-0. lol

zcoop
06-19-2012, 09:24 PM
14 - 2.

Lose to the Giants and split with the ratbirds.

MACH1
06-19-2012, 11:57 PM
So do we get to give different answers in each thread? :chuckle:

11-5

Fire Arians
06-20-2012, 12:20 AM
we will go 16-0 son

Steelers>NFL
06-20-2012, 07:09 AM
So do we get to give different answers in each thread? :chuckle:

11-5

Ditto. Every year I think the Steelers will go 11-5. No more or less.
I think with an inconsistant offense, the team will never go 15-1 or 16-0.
Hopefully Haley's presence will take the offense over the top!

SteeleReign
06-20-2012, 08:04 AM
1 Sun, Sep 9 @Denver 8:20 PM Win
2 Sun, Sep 16 vsNew York(Jets) 4:15 PM Win
3 Sun, Sep 23 @Oakland 4:15 PM Win
4 BYE WEEK
5 Sun, Oct 7 vsPhiladelphia 1:00 PM Win
6 Thu, Oct 11 @Tennessee 8:20 PM Win
7 Sun, Oct 21 @Cincinnati 8:20 PM Loss
8 Sun, Oct 28 vsWashington 1:00 PM Win
9 Sun, Nov 4 @New York(Giants) 4:15 PM Win
10 Mon, Nov 12 vsKansas City 8:30 PM Win
11 Sun, Nov 18 vsBaltimore 8:20 PM Win
12 Sun, Nov 25 @Cleveland 1:00 PM Win
13 Sun, Dec 2 @Baltimore 4:15 PM Win
14 Sun, Dec 9 vsSan Diego 1:00 PM Win
15 Sun, Dec 16 @Dallas 4:15 PM Loss
16 Sun, Dec 23 vsCincinnati 1:00 PM Win
17 Sun, Dec 30 vsCleveland 1:00 PM CBS Tickets Win

You can either guess the record alone, or predict each game using the template above.

14-2 seems a little high, but I honestly can't see too many losses in this sched. The only concern I have is early with the offense still learning the new playbook & the young o-line gelling. I can see losses to Denver and the Jets in this case. So...anywhere from 12-14 wins this year, and a return trip to the playoffs.

As a matter of fact, I see the playoffs as very similar to 2005. We will beat Cincy in the 2nd round (we get a first round bye) and Denver in the AFC Champioship game.

As for the Superbowl? I want Jim Harbaugh and the Niners. I want to hear another whiny Harbaugh complain about the officials, dirty play, etc as a reason why they can't win big games.

And, I want to see BB, Troy, et al hoist #7.

teegre
06-20-2012, 10:42 AM
The same prediction as every year: 19-0.

[16-0 in the regular season; 3-0 in the post season.]

I'd actually like to see the Steelers lose game one, and then win the next 18 in a row. [No "pressure/media hype" about a perfect season.]

Lastly, this is going to be the first SuperBowl victory in a three-peat of championships (& then BR retires, a la John Elway).

greensboro_steeler_fan
06-20-2012, 09:04 PM
Love to see a 16-0 season but would be happy with a 13-3...just beat those Cowboys and the ratbirds!!!

Millers the sh!t
06-21-2012, 12:16 AM
We drop the Philly and or giant's game. Ask me again in 3 weeks I'll maybe give a different answer. But I'm definitely saying we sweep the Ravens.

Hawaii 5-0
06-21-2012, 01:08 AM
Lombardi Trophy #7 :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

http://blackngoldnation.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/0001-black-text-300x231.jpghttp://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg13/scaled.php?server=13&filename=stairway400.jpg&res=landing

StainlessStill
06-21-2012, 03:06 PM
I was on the money last season with my game by game break-down. It's getting close to the season and things can predicted a little more thorough and smoother by pure gut.

Record: 11-5

@Denver: W- The revenge tour starts NOW & for two weeks we're going to grab it let it fall on our lap and completely savagely rip it to shreds. The setting is simple if you ask me. We were EMBARRASSED on NATIONAL television against the league's worst QB, quite....EVER. Not only do we have a chance at redemption and pay-back, the football Gods gave it to us on NATIONAL television once more. What better way to avenge one of the worst playoff loss's against the worst QB-quite-ever, than to beat and humiliate one of the best quarterbacks quite ever on the SAME field?
Pittsburgh: 27
Denver: 16

vsNew York(Jets): W- Heinz Field, opening day. The Steelers are not only one of the league's most dominating teams at home, but one of of most dominating teams on home opening day/night. 2 weeks in a row is a revenge game and I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of Mr. Tim Tebow in sub-packages while Sanchez struggles mightily with our overwhelming blitzing schemes of relentlessness. I believe Rex will throw some stuff at us as well and it could be a low scoring affair, which plays into our hands as the crowd will be electric since the Steelers played their last 3 games on the road dating back to last season (@ Denver, @ Denver, @ Cleveland) so the Steelers return to Heinz Field will be as crazy as can be as the home crowd will be out for BLOOD with those Terrible Towels.
Jets 10
Steelers 17

@Oakland: L- Shades of 2006 keep creeping into my eyesight and the sheer terror Oakland instilled in Ben Roethlisberger. I don't like this setup & believe Oakland is one of the toughest places to travel. Palmer knows our defense well and we struggled last season with stout offensive lines and big running backs, ala Darren McFadden. This could be our first drop as the Black Hole will be fired up to hand us our first loss.
Steelers 14
Raiders 23

BYE WEEK

vs Philadelphia: W- Even though Philly looks outstanding on paper, we put them to shame in every philosophical category judging by what happens on the grid-iron. I don't believe Michael Vick is good enough to process our defense nor do I think he's durable enough to withstand the hits he's likely to take. A balanced attack from our offense should shred the Eagles secondary and especially their linebacking core. Too many mis-match's in our favor. Plus, we always play well against NFC opponents.
Eagles 13
Steelers 24

@Tennessee: W- Playing at Tennessee is always difficult & Tennessee can be a sleeper on many boards this upcoming season but I believe they are too young of a team dealing with an up & coming threat with Houston in their division so drawing the Steelers on National Television could give them problems with a young football team. Tennessee is a work in progress and it will show when the stakes are higher, just like last season.
Steelers 27
Titans 9

@Cincinnati: L- The Bengals always play the Steelers tough, even in their putrid Bungle days dating all the way back in 1998-present. They seem to always show up atleast once a season against Pittsburgh and they made it a competitve outing in Cincniatti last season. Another Nationally Televised game so the Jungle will be rockin' and feasting with crowd noise. I expect Cincy to steal one from us here.
Steelers 21
Bengals 24

vsWashington: W- RGIII may have his "welcome to the NFL" moment before this, but you simply don't arrive in the NFL until you meet the Pittsburgh Steelers, on the road, your rookie season. The Steelers draw the perfect bounce back game and handle Washington the way they should.
Redskins 14
Steelers 30

@New York(Giants): L- Usually late in the season, the Steelers are known to drop an ugly one, especially on the road in hostile environments. Usually this bodes difficult late in the season to host a contending team for a Super Bowl champ, but if Eli Manning is playing as good this late as he did last season, then we can have difficulties matching up with a well-coached team with many weapons.
Steelers 13
Giants 27

vsKansas City: W- Coming back home once more, this will be a big AFC Conference game IMO, especially after potentially already losing to teams like Oakland and Cincinnati. Kansas City showed last year that a defensive minded team led by a defensive minded coach like Romeo Crennel can give us fits and that they did last year in Kansas City. Yes we have the advantage playing at home but I think the Chiefs can be a bigger threat this season than they were last season but we must get back on track and simply escape this game INJURY FREE before Baltimore, something we failed to do in 2011.
Chiefs 17
Steelers 27

vsBaltimore: W- Possibly the defining moment for our 2012 Pittsburgh Steelers. Not only do we got Baltimore at home, but we got first crack at them in front of a frenzied crowd seeking the biggest game on the revenge tour because we see them in 2 weeks-time. Health is important to a win here and if we can keep it together throughout the season, I believe we have a chance to sweep Baltimore within a game of each other.
Ravens 16
Steelers 21

@Cleveland: W- Trap written all over it, but we remember the kind of derailment Cleveland put on our tracks last season in both games played. With a new direction and a new QB learning a new system, a re-do like Brandon Weeden will set back Cleveland for a little while but their defense still worries me, even more-so than Baltimores.
Steelers 28
Browns 10

@Baltimore: W- We complete the sweep at Baltimore because I have no faith in a QB like Joe Flacco catching lighting in the bottle twice against Pittsburgh like he did in 2011. With the loss to us just 2 weeks ago, I believe this entire Ravens team will feel those effects and Flacco will crumble mightily in front of his home fans, proving why he isn't the best QB in the league.
Steelers 17
Ravens 13

vsSan Diego: L- With a mentally exhausting 3 game AFC NORTH and division stretch, Philip Rivers and the Chargers will hand us our first loss at home and catch the Steelers with a very un-balanced performance, kind of like what the Jets did in '10 in the regular season towards the end of our season. Rivers has the type of arm that could throttle us and I believe San Diego will be in contention in the AFC this season.
Chargers 24
Steelers 14

@Dallas: L- The Steelers and Cowboys meet for the first time since 2008 and the Steelers, for this entire decade (we even played a Super Bowl IN Dallas) has Dallas's number in this matchup of epic history proportions. The Cowboys are due to take one from us. We'll continue a tiny slide entering the post-season as Dallas hands us our first 2 game losing streak in the late-season on the fast track.
Steelers 27
Cowboys 34

Dec 23 vs Cincinnati: W- We get back on the winning track and we couldn't ask for a better time as we even the series with the Bengals to determine playoff seeding. Bengals get us at a BAD time.
Bengals 13
Steelers 30

vsCleveland: W- Steelers continue their domination VS Cleveland and wrap up the division as they finish 11-5 with the sweep of Baltimore, the sweep of Cleveland and splitting with Cincinnati.
Browns 9
Steelers 23

Bayz101
06-21-2012, 03:42 PM
Love to see a 16-0 season but would be happy with a 13-3...just beat those Cowboys and the ratbirds!!!

I would be happy with a 10-6 season, ecstatic with 11-5, Off the walls with 12-4 and shit BRICKS with a 13-3. Now, imagine my reaction to an undefeated season?

tanda10506
06-21-2012, 04:12 PM
I think it all depends on our CB's and new offense. If our #2 CB and nickle CB play well then the defense will be in the running for #1 again. The new offense is probably the biggest thing in question, of course things don't always gel and work out, but I'm confident that by Week 1 the offense will be up to full speed. If the offense doesn't "click" and we get something like last year then I would say 11-5. If we get a much better offense it will be 12-4 or better, and if the new offense plays up to it's true potential then 14-2 isn't too crazy of a thought. We've been winning big for years with our defense and Ben making plays when necessary, if the line blocks and we are able to run the ball and let Ben pick defenses apart we will see a team so dominant that no record would be surprising. IMO the big tests are the beginning and the Baltimore-Cleveland-Baltimore stretch. If the offense is slow out of the gate or the defense starts slow like last year due to some transitions, then I could see us dropping a game or 2 to either the Eagles, Broncos, or Jets. If they start strong then I'm confident we will beat all 3 of those teams, especially with the Eagles and Jets being home games. The Baltimore-Cleveland-Baltimore stretch will be the "true test". The AFC North has lately required at least a 12-4 record and I don't see Baltimore getting close to that due to their off season losses and Suggs' injury. They have some pretty tough games at the tail end of the season and unless Suggs' gets back I think they will struggle in the 2nd half of the season, maybe even if he is back. All that said, they will play us tough no matter what, and although I think their chances of beating us this year is pretty low, the game in Baltimore after getting beat up in Cleveland is going to be extremely tough. If we win all 3 of those games I think we will get #7! If we split then we will almost certainly see them in the playoffs and it will come down to a few big plays as it always does. As much as I don't see us losing to the Chargers, the timing of that game might make it more of a reality. I also don't really see Tony Romo or Mark Sanchez beating us either. The Chargers, Cowboys, Broncos, Eagles, and Jets all have big potential and if 2 or 3 of them play to that potential then this will be a battle hardened team come playoff time, but ultimately we will win the tough games because that's who we are!

Hawaii 5-0
06-21-2012, 04:15 PM
I would be happy with a 10-6 season, ecstatic with 11-5, Off the walls with 12-4 and shit BRICKS with a 13-3. Now, imagine my reaction to an undefeated season?

http://www.joanandriahs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/animated_dance.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmt1on6LbG1qg4yb5.gif

Hawaii 5-0
06-21-2012, 06:40 PM
AFC North: More or Less

June 19
By Jamison Hensley | ESPN.com

After running the numbers, ESPN.com pro football writer John Clayton arrived at a win total for every team in the division for 2012. Is the figure too high, too low or spot on?

CLAYTON'S FORECAST
8-8
CINCINNATI BENGALS:

The Bengals didn't sit pat after last season's surprising 9-7 season and a trip to the playoffs. Cincinnati had one of the most productive offseasons in the league, even though it didn't make a splash with a big-name signing. The Bengals' prize in free agency was former Patriots running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis, who provides more ball security and a bigger punch in the red zone than Cedric Benson. There was a significant upgrade at both guard positions with free agent Travelle Wharton and first-round pick Kevin Zeitler.

The biggest question is who will start at the No. 2 wide receiver spot opposite A.J. Green. After losing two of their top three wide receivers from last season (Jerome Simpson and Andre Caldwell left in free agency), the Bengals didn't sign a wide receiver in free agency and didn't draft one in the first two rounds. Cincinnati will likely go with either Brandon Tate, Mohamed Sanu or Armon Binns.

The Bengals' defense returns nearly intact after finishing No. 7 last season. Leon Hall, the team's top cornerback, is looking to get back on the field by training camp after an Achilles injury ended his 2011 season. But the Bengals don't need to rush him back after drafting Dre Kirkpatrick in the first round and signing three former first-round cornerbacks in free agency: Adam Jones, Terence Newman and Jason Allen. Defensive end Carlos Dunlap is looking to become an every-down player this year and could have a Pro Bowl-type season.

More or less? The Bengals are determined to put together consecutive winning seasons for the first time since 1981-82, so they'll surpass Clayton's forecast. Cincinnati can reach a double-digit win total and make a run at the division title if quarterback Andy Dalton takes the next step in his progression.

CLAYTON'S FORECAST
4-12
CLEVELAND BROWNS:

Fixing the NFL's 29th-ranked offense was the priority this offseason. The Browns used their first three draft picks on offensive players, and all three should start immediately as rookies. Running back Trent Richardson brings a hard-nosed style, quarterback Brandon Weeden adds much-needed arm strength and right tackle Mitchell Schwartz upgrades the weakest spot on the offensive line. Not to be overlooked is the hiring of Brad Childress as the team's offensive coordinator. But coach Pat Shurmur will still call the plays for the Browns.

Despite these additions, there are some major doubts about whether the Browns' offense will take the necessary step forward because of their wide receivers. Cleveland lacked speed and dependable hands (Cleveland was tied for the most drops in the NFL) at this position last season, and the Browns did very little to change that. The only new receiver who might make an impact is Travis Benjamin, a rookie fourth-round pick. Defenses aren't sweating over Greg Little, Mohamed Massaquoi and Josh Cribbs.

The Browns' defense has to figure out how to stop the run this year. Cleveland gave up 147.4 yards on the ground per game, which was an average of 43 yards more than any other team in the division. The addition of free-agent defensive end Frostee Rucker should help in this area, but the injury to defensive tackle Phil Taylor is a big blow to the defense. Taylor is trying to return by the first half of the season after tearing a pectoral muscle this offseason. Scott Paxson, John Hughes and Billy Winn are competing for Taylor's spot.

More or less? Clayton is spot-on with four wins, although I will put an asterisk by it. The Browns will be a much better team despite not improving on last season's win total. A challenging schedule, a tough division and a lack of playmakers in the passing game will lead to the fifth straight season of at least 11 losses.

CLAYTON'S FORECAST
10-6
BALTIMORE RAVENS:

The Ravens came within a dropped pass of getting to the Super Bowl, and nothing has gone right since that painful AFC Championship Game. The key is how the AFC North champions respond to the loss of linebacker Terrell Suggs. The reigning NFL Defensive Player of the Year partially tore his Achilles in April and is expected to miss a significant portion of the season. Suggs, who had a career-high 14 sacks last season, will be replaced by Paul Kruger, who has 6.5 sacks in his three-year career.

Baltimore is also dealing with the expected no-show of running back Ray Rice (franchise tag) this offseason, the unexcused absence of safety Ed Reed at mandatory minicamp, the weight issue of offensive tackle Bryant McKinnie and the loss of guard Ben Grubbs in free agency. The Ravens hope that Reed will report to training camp on time and McKinnie will lose the 9 pounds needed to get back on the field. There is no timetable for Rice, who could sit out most of training camp if he doesn't get a long-term deal by the July 16 deadline.

The area of concern is the offensive line. Baltimore is looking to replace a Pro Bowl left guard in Grubbs with veteran Bobbie Williams, a soon-to-be 36-year-old lineman coming off ankle surgery. If McKinnie struggles with his weight, the Ravens are going to have to think about shifting Michael Oher from right to left tackle and starting Jah Reid at right tackle.

More or less? It's difficult to go against a team that has gone to the playoffs every year under coach John Harbaugh (including two AFC Championship Games in four seasons), but this is the year when the off-the-field distractions cause the Ravens to drop off a bit. Baltimore will fall just shy of Clayton's predicted total and finish with nine wins.

CLAYTON'S FORECAST
10-6
PITTSBURGH STEELERS:

A salary-cap purge and a need to get younger forced the Steelers to say goodbye to several longtime leaders: wide receiver Hines Ward, linebacker James Farrior and defensive end Aaron Smith. The biggest change, though, was replacing Bruce Arians with Todd Haley at offensive coordinator. This meant a new system for quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, who has repeatedly talked about the challenge of adjusting to Haley's scheme. It isn't known what direction Haley will take with the Steelers, but he should take advantage of an explosive and deep receiving group that includes Mike Wallace, Antonio Brown, Emmanuel Sanders and Jerricho Cotchery. That is, when Wallace decides to report to the team after protesting his restricted free-agent status.

The two injury concerns are running back Rashard Mendenhall and nose tackle Casey Hampton; each had ACL surgery in January. General manager Kevin Colbert said he anticipates both will be placed on the physically unable to perform (PUP) list, which means they'd miss the first six weeks of the regular season. Isaac Redman, who had 121 yards rushing in a playoff game last season but not much experience beyond that, will take over for Mendenhall. The Steelers would replace Hampton with either backup Steve McLendon or rookie fourth-round pick Alameda Ta'amu.

The biggest improvement for the Steelers came on the offensive line. Pittsburgh used its first two draft picks on guard David DeCastro and offensive tackle Mike Adams, which is a significant improvement over two undrafted players who started last season (Doug Legursky and Ramon Foster). These additions will move Willie Colon to guard. This should reduce the hits on Roethlisberger, who has been sacked an NFL-high 261 times since 2006.

More or less? Clayton is in the right neighborhood, but the Steelers will get one more win than his forecast. As long as Roethlisberger remains healthy and the Steelers have a top-five defense, Pittsburgh will contend for a Super Bowl every season.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/49963/afc-north-more-or-less

Deserei90
08-31-2012, 12:07 AM
Despite losing both of our rookies this season, and with our backs against the walls. What record does everyone see us having? I predict we have the same as the last couple of years. 12-4. Or just think like everyone else who says we won't make the playoffs and finish 8-8 like Peter King thinks. Here's to having a Great Season. Let's go get that damn #7 :tt04:

Hawaii 5-0
08-31-2012, 12:32 AM
Despite losing both of our rookies this season, and with our backs against the walls. What record does everyone see us having? I predict we have the same as the last couple of years. 12-4. Or just think like everyone else who says we won't make the playoffs and finish 8-8 like Peter King thinks. Here's to having a Great Season. Let's go get that damn #7 :tt04:

I'll predict the average of the two guesses above.

10-6 and an AFC North Championship...:tt03:

ricardisimo
08-31-2012, 12:44 AM
15-1, and I don't think it'll be the Giants. We're going to lose focus near the end of the season, maybe even to the Brownies, and get a much-needed attitude adjustment from Tomlin in time for the post-season.

teegre
08-31-2012, 07:49 AM
15-1, and I don't think it'll be the Giants. We're going to lose focus near the end of the season, maybe even to the Brownies, and get a much-needed attitude adjustment from Tomlin in time for the post-season.

I have often said that an opening day loss, followed by 18 straight wins, is the way to go. It gets rid of the "perfect season pressure" very early, and by the time that the media realizes that PITT is 9-1 (owning the best record in the NFL, because all of the "undefeated" teams have fallen), the media pressure deriving from being the top seed, would not arrive until the very end of the season.

steelfury02
08-31-2012, 09:46 AM
I can't remember what I predicted before training camp and during course of preseason games, i believe I originally thought somewhere between the 11-5, 13-3 range

I'm going to go with a 12-4 prediction heading into week 1

@ Broncos - LOSS - I think we're going to put up a hell of a fight, but just fall short by field goal. I hope I'm wrong - I just think that Denver crowd, with Manning out to prove his return will be just a little too much to overcome. Question - can we please get Denver at home for a change after this matchup? I'd like to see Ryan Clark's contributions against them.

v. Jets - WIN - First home game of the season, coming off a potential AFC loss. Plus, Jets are just a mediocre team at best.

@ Raiders - WIN - Steelers are just a better team than Oakland. I think it will be close throughout at least the first half though.

-BYE-

v. Eagles - WIN - It will be a close one. I think Philly's D is always underrated. I hope Ben can stay upright in this one and we come away without any major injuries

@ Titans - WIN - I think our defense is going to have a field day versus CJ, an inexperienced QB

@ Bengals - LOSS - Another close one. I think the Bengals are capable of taking us to the wire on their turf. A missed field goal here, a botched coverage there and the Bengals might just squeak this one out

v. Redskins - WIN - RGIII, meet the Steelers D. The Redskins will already be coming off a physical division battle against the Giants the week before. I like our chances. I think the young man will impress the Steelers but ultimately we are the better team

@ Giants - LOSS - It's the defending champs, it's an NFC team, and this could have the potential to be a bruiser. I'm thinking the last time we played reg season game @ Philly and how physical of a game that was. Please come healthy out of this one. It'll be close game - could go either way.

v. Chiefs - WIN - I think our D gives us short fields. Matty v. Steelers doesn't bode well for Matty. I expect a big win here. I hope their minds aren't tuned to the following week. The Steelers can use all the AFC wins they can get.

v. Ravens - WIN - There's still a bad taste in the Steelers mouths. They haven't forgot that unnecessary 2pt conversion at M&T, and I think the Ravens pass-rush takes a step back this season due to Suggs injury. I don't put much emphasis on preseason, but their 1st team defense seemed a little slow to react in the middle of the line, and I'll be first to say that Ray losing weight is NOT a good thing for him. If our o-line gels by this point - I think you might witness the Steelers blowing them out.

@ Browns - WIN - It will be closer than it should be, only because its a division game and playing @ division rival's house is never a gimme. They don't have enough offense to overcome our swarming D, but their defense is nothing to laugh at either.

@ Ravens - WIN - This will be close. We win by a field goal. If we get 2 from Ravens, the Super Bowl chatter will elevate.

v. Chargers - WIN - Cause I just said so and I'm tired of typing. They don't have enough offense.

@ Cowboys - LOSS - For some reason, I don't think we match up well against NFC East teams on their turf. Maybe Romo will start his traditional December slump by now and the team has already packed it in. We might let our guard down a little in this one.

V. Bengals - WIN - We avenge the previous loss to them on our turf with a great offensive performance. Our Steelers are getting prepped for the stretch run at this point.

V. Browns - WIN - Nothing better than closing out the season at Heinz against the Brownies. I expect a blowout and I expect Tomlin to pull some guys to keep them healthy for the postseason run.

Patriots have the easiest schedule. The only reason they get the #1 seed at 13-3. We'll secure the division and the #2 seed but we will be more battle tested. I see the Bengals taking 2nd at 11-5 with tiebreaker over Baltimore who is also 11-5. We'll have 3 AFC North teams in the playoffs again. We might just be seeing the Broncos on our turf in the Divisional . . .

Bayz101
08-31-2012, 09:58 AM
Nice predictions!!!

steelfury02
08-31-2012, 10:06 AM
thanks! You can hopefully say I told you so on any and all losses!