PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2012 Team Preview Video - Pittsburgh Steelers

EmDiggy
06-27-2012, 08:20 AM
Steelers Team Preview Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci_q9akZoZ4)

Good morning Steeler fans! Here's my Season Preview for you guys!

Enjoy!

Em:tt03:

MasterOfPuppets
06-27-2012, 11:51 AM
you think they'll finish 3rd in their division because of haley ? thats funny because virtually every steeler fan had arians and his predictability and stupid play calling as the main reason for an under achieving offense.
you also failed to mention willie colon has been moved from right tackle to left guard , a move steeler fans have wanted to see for a long time.

tanda10506
06-27-2012, 01:47 PM
I really don't understand this 3rd place crap. First of all, we improved the most in our division, Cincinatti improved and will be tough but they won't beat us. Second, the Ravens have gone backwards all off season. These ideas that somehow they will be better then us with all their off season losses and Ray's age don't make sense. If the Steelers had lost STARTERS and James Harrison blew his achilles, and Troy P was 37, the media would put us behind the Browns. Yet that's roughly the scenario for Baltimore, and on top of that, the 2 real problems the Steelers had have been addressed by DeCastro, Adams, Colon's health and move, and Todd Hailey. We've been beating Baltimore (with the exception of last year) in spite of our terrible play calling and poor O line play, with the absence of Suggs and our new O line Ben will have time, and Ben already does pretty well without it. If Baltimore was in our shoes the media would be predicting an AFC Champ rematch and if we were in their's the media would be predicting us to go 6-10

Fire Arians
06-27-2012, 02:32 PM
mr. mike williams thinks we're gonna be 3rd place lol

El-Gonzo Jackson
06-27-2012, 03:20 PM
I like your CFL predictions better. :doh:

pancake
06-27-2012, 09:08 PM
These fools will be eating crow.

EmDiggy
06-28-2012, 08:49 AM
LOL! Thanks Gang! I'm interested to see how Chris Rainey is used in this offense.

I honestly believe that the Steelers Wide Outs have a lot to prove... They are sort of one-dimensional imho