PDA

View Full Version : bengalfans excuse for sept 24 loss to steelers

tony hipchest
07-26-2006, 08:37 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2530313

nothing new. just that o. thurman was officially suspended for the 1st 4 games so the bengals have a built in excuse for when the steelers kick their ass in game 3 of the season.

but what will the excuse be for the 2nd matchup of the season be? a poor draft or rushing palmer back to soon?

MattsMe
07-26-2006, 09:08 PM
but what will the excuse be for the 2nd matchup of the season be?

"The Steelers only won because they scored more points than us. If that hadn't happened, we would have won the game. After all, we're defending division champs!"

SteelersfaninPhilly
07-26-2006, 09:47 PM
but what will the excuse be for the 2nd matchup of the season be? a poor draft or rushing palmer back to soon?

Half the team is in the county jail. :sofunny:

CantStop85
07-27-2006, 09:07 PM
I won't use the Odell Thurman suspension as an excuse in the unlikely event that we lose. It's not like we win games on defense anyway. CP+CJ=TD.

tony hipchest
07-27-2006, 09:15 PM
. CP+CJ=TD.

against pittsburgh?!?!?!?! :rofl:

good luck with that one, and carsons season not being over by then if they rush him out to quick.

AW+CJ/TH=INT for 6

HburgXL06
07-27-2006, 10:19 PM
"We didn't lose, we actually won. The NFL made a statement today that victors are no longer decided by who scored more points but by rather who 'should' have won based on 'what ifs' and 'player potential'. Since it is obvious that the bengals are soooo much better than the Steelers it has been declared that the bengals are the winners of the game as well as Super Bowl XLI champions."

BuFu

Tankus_Maximus
07-28-2006, 01:46 PM
"Half our team couldn't make the game because they couldn't get clearance from their probation officers."

CP x TP = F6
Steelers > Bungles.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-28-2006, 07:31 PM
"We didn't lose, we actually won. The NFL made a statement today that victors are no longer decided by who scored more points but by rather who 'should' have won based on 'what ifs' and 'player potential'. Since it is obvious that the bengals are soooo much better than the Steelers it has been declared that the bengals are the winners of the game as well as Super Bowl XLI champions."

BuFu

OUCH!!! :sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-29-2006, 09:06 AM
I won't use the Odell Thurman suspension as an excuse in the unlikely event that we lose. It's not like we win games on defense anyway. CP+CJ=TD.

:bs: ....:poop: ....:bs:

..how about:
1) "The league hasn't been fair in helping the Bengals recover from a severe psychological case of Kimophobia...a condition that makes them whine and cry when a defender gets close to their QB."

2) "Pittsburgh has an unfair advantage due to their female fans being able to fit into one seat..therefore outnumbering the female Bengal fans 2-1

3) "Hey...make it legal for Bengal fans to buy tickets with food stamps and THEN see who has the most people in the stands!!"

Polamalu43
07-29-2006, 05:09 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2530313

nothing new. just that o. thurman was officially suspended for the 1st 4 games so the bengals have a built in excuse for when the steelers kick their ass in game 3 of the season.

The bungal fans are funny I tell u, they find excuses everytime we beat them. Lol poor guys they are just so used 2 loosing. All I hear from there fans and palmer is, if the QB had not got hurt we would have won that game. Can't wait till we smack them around this season.

Black@Gold Forever32
07-29-2006, 05:19 PM
The bungal fans are funny I tell u, they find excuses everytime we beat them. Lol poor guys they are just so used 2 loosing. All I hear from there fans and palmer is, if the QB had not got hurt we would have won that game. Can't wait till we smack them around this season.

Well its funny how they always bring up the Palmer injury in the playoff game. If Ben wouldn't have missed four games last year. Then the Bengals would have never won the AFC North last year. Its funny that they fail to mention that.

MattsMe
07-29-2006, 06:11 PM
2) "Pittsburgh has an unfair advantage due to their female fans being able to fit into one seat..therefore outnumbering the female Bengal fans 2-1

:sofunny: Now that's funny. :sofunny:

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-31-2006, 05:42 AM
Well its funny how they always bring up the Palmer injury in the playoff game. If Ben wouldn't have missed four games last year. Then the Bengals would have never won the AFC North last year. Its funny that they fail to mention that.

but just like you tell them, you dont know for sure.. either way

say both never got hurt... you guys coulda won the div crown, while bengals getting the wild card. the bengals then, with carson, coulda beat you guys.

tony hipchest
07-31-2006, 10:28 AM
but just like you tell them, you dont know for sure.. either way

say both never got hurt... you guys coulda won the div crown, while bengals getting the wild card. the bengals then, with carson, coulda beat you guys.

WRONG! bengals wouldve lost the tiebreaker to the 10-6 cheifs and missed the playoffs altogether.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-31-2006, 07:24 PM
WRONG! bengals wouldve lost the tiebreaker to the 10-6 cheifs and missed the playoffs altogether.

not if the raiders WOULDA beat the cheifs if it wasnt for poor officiating ;)

tony hipchest
07-31-2006, 07:27 PM
not if the raiders WOULDA beat the cheifs if it wasnt for poor officiating ;)see, you lose all cred here. a TRUE raiderfan woulda said "the raiders woulda beat out the bengals and the cheifs for the wildcard spot if it werent for poor officiating."

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
08-02-2006, 04:20 PM
see, you lose all cred here. a TRUE raiderfan woulda said "the raiders woulda beat out the bengals and the cheifs for the wildcard spot if it werent for poor officiating."

we dont blame every loss on officiating, but when thats the case we call em out on it. refs screwed us harder than a nigga straight outta jail

Polamalu43
08-02-2006, 10:36 PM

yeah i agree, they will come back 2 earth this season when we win our division crown that we own for years..

Tankus_Maximus
08-04-2006, 12:54 AM
we dont blame every loss on officiating, but when thats the case we call em out on it. refs screwed us harder than a nigga straight outta jail

I'm not sure what's funnier, the quote or his South Park Raider-fan. Wouldn't Warren Sapp make a great Cartman? And Art Shell can be Chef!

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
08-07-2006, 12:29 AM
I'm not sure what's funnier, the quote or his South Park Raider-fan. Wouldn't Warren Sapp make a great Cartman? And Art Shell can be Chef!

lol