PDA

View Full Version : Pete Prisco Predicts Pats To Go 16-0

Atlanta Dan
07-24-2012, 04:56 PM
Presumably based upon their strong post-season showing last year, Pete Prisco of CBS Sportsline.com predicts the 12 time defending Super Bowl champion New England Patriots will go 16-0 this season:banging:

As you rip the idea of an undefeated season, I dare you do find a loss on the New England Patriots' schedule as of right now.

Pick one. I couldn't. I have the Patriots rolling to a second undefeated regular season in the past five years.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/19640727/predicting-every-game-pats-go-160-lose-in-super-bowl-sound-familiar

The Giants must laugh their a**es off when they read the annual slobbering over the amazing Pats by the media

Vis
07-24-2012, 05:02 PM
[.......................

Vis
07-24-2012, 05:03 PM
Presumably based upon their strong post-season showing last year, Pete Prisco of CBS Sportsline.com predicts the 12 time defending Super Bowl champion New England Patriots will go 16-0 this season:banging:

As you rip the idea of an undefeated season, I dare you do find a loss on the New England Patriots' schedule as of right now.

Pick one. I couldn't. I have the Patriots rolling to a second undefeated regular season in the past five years.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/19640727/predicting-every-game-pats-go-160-lose-in-super-bowl-sound-familiar

The Giants must laugh their a**es off when they read the annual slobbering over the amazing Pats by the media

At the same time, look at their schedule.

Atlanta Dan
07-24-2012, 05:08 PM
Prisco dared me to look and I did - Pats always havae trouble with Baltimore (they nearly lost to the Ravens in 2007 when they did go 16-0) - they have a Sunday night game in Baltimore and will probably be underdogs - Prisco makes it sound like the Pats are playing Penn State every week

Green Bay has 1 tough road game (Giants) and Prisco does not see them going 16-0. If the Patriots had won a champuionship since 2004 I would get it but their aura of invincibility only lingers with the media

Vis
07-24-2012, 05:32 PM
Prisco dared me to look and I did - Pats always havae trouble with Baltimore (they nearly lost to the Ravens in 2007 when they did go 16-0) - they have a Sunday night game in Baltimore and will probably be underdogs - Prisco makes it sound like the Pats are playing Penn State every week

Green Bay has 1 tough road game (Giants) and Prisco does not see them going 16-0. If the Patriots had won a champuionship since 2004 I would get it but their aura of invincibility only lingers with the media

Balt and SF are the toughest games. I would trade schedules.

Atlanta Dan
07-24-2012, 05:43 PM
Balt and SF are the toughest games. I would trade schedules.

I think Houston will be better than the 49ers and is a tougher home game but agree the Pats sachedule is not overwhelming with AFC South and NFC West being the 2 other divisions on the schedule (Steelers get AFC West and NFC East)

Vis
07-24-2012, 05:50 PM
I think Houston will be better than the 49ers and is a tougher home game but agree the Pats sachedule is not overwhelming with AFC South and NFC West being the 2 other divisions on the schedule (Steelers get AFC West and NFC East)

They'll lose one to the Bills and one to the Jets on a late Tebow throw....

tony hipchest
07-24-2012, 07:12 PM
pricksco picks them to go 19-0 EVERY year. he's probably the biggest patriot ballwasher in the media and i say that w/ complete unbias.

GMU Steeler
07-25-2012, 01:45 AM
Does Prisco realize how hard it is to go 19-0? Really the way the media slobbers over the Pats is disgusting. They're a good team but they do have holes and it would be nice if the media would acknowledge that instead of trying to crown them the best of all time. If Prisco doesn't think teams are going to look at tape of teams that beat the Pats last year e.g. Giants and our own Steelers and try to apply it then he's being foolish. Pats do have a fairly easy schedule so I can easily see 13-3 or 14-2 and another first seed for them.

Fire Arians
07-26-2012, 10:56 PM
nobody is going 16-0 next season

TRH
07-29-2012, 12:04 AM
once AGAIN, the Pats have a cakewalk schedule. It's almost embarrassing.

Vis
07-29-2012, 04:54 AM
once AGAIN, the Pats have a cakewalk schedule. It's almost embarrassing.

Not their fault other teams suck.

ricardisimo
07-29-2012, 09:26 PM
I'm just astounded that he took his lips off of Cincy's knob long enough to blow Brady. We know how accurate he is every year predicting the Bengals to go to the Super Bowl, so he's obviously spot-on with this pick, too. :thumbsup:

Ishkabibble
08-03-2012, 11:08 AM
Meh.
No one's going 16-0, though team's have been giving it a run of late.
Their schedule is easy this year but people here act like Kraft, Belichick and Goodell conspired to set it that way. 14 of their games are predetermined like everyone else. And that's the rotation..
But this isn't like Mack Brown scheduling cupcakes for U. of Texas every season.