PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Pagano gets Steelers fan into Colts' Andrew Luck jersey

Galax Steeler
07-31-2012, 05:42 AM
ANDERSON, Ind. -- Indianapolis Colts safety Tom Zbikowski spotted the Pittsburgh Steelers jersey in the front row right away. A few minutes later, he asked first-year coach Chuck Pagano to take care of the offensive sight.

Armed with a new Andrew Luck jersey and an ultimatum, Pagano enticed 24-year-old Anderson native Zach Simmons to make the smart decision -- changing his shirt so he could stick around for the rest of Monday afternoon's training camp practice. Yes, the Steelers-Ravens rivalry now includes a handful of former Ravens in Indianapolis.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82af03bc/article/chuck-pagano-gets-steelers-fan-into-colts-andrew-luck-jersey?module=HP11_headline_stack

Rick5895
07-31-2012, 06:59 AM
Steelers are already in the heads of some players...before the season starts....AWESOME!!!!!

67 calsteel
07-31-2012, 10:23 AM
it was just for show.Colts are having trouble selling tickets and the team to fans.To all nfl players get used to it ,you can't escape STEELER NATION!

teegre
07-31-2012, 11:43 AM
it was just for show.Colts are having trouble selling tickets and the team to fans.To all nfl players get used to it ,you can't escape STEELER NATION!

Luck will fill seats. That kid is gonna be great. But, that said, a measurable percentage of ANY city is Steeler fans (and, most people's "second favorite" team is the Steelers). Heck, I heard that Al Davis willed his Terrible Towel to Ray Lewis (which Lewis eagerly accepted).

hwalker84
07-31-2012, 07:20 PM
I'd never change my jersey

SteelJones
08-01-2012, 06:45 PM
I once wore my Steelers hat to the Philadelphia Eagles training camp in Lehigh... I didn't take off even though some fans were not happy about it...

43Hitman
08-02-2012, 12:42 AM

Exactly. Any true Steeler fan with a set would tell the Colts to go get bent for even suggesting such a thing.

BGSU A Dub
08-02-2012, 07:53 AM

:iagree:

Give me Steelers or give me death.

fastscirocco
08-04-2012, 08:06 AM
I live in Michigan, the NFL schedule finally gave me a chance to see my beloved Steelers! Thanksgiving day game in Detroit ....... it was not a fun game. I proudly walked out of the Silverdome still wearing my Steelers jersey/hat as I listened to the heckles of Lion fans.