PDA

View Full Version : Bentley out for the season

Stillers#1
07-27-2006, 05:14 PM
Bad news for the Browns, it's a shame too, I was looking forward to seeing this guy and Casey go at it. I just saw he was out for the seasosn on the NFL network.

Lyn
07-28-2006, 02:28 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2531239

Either a torn or partially torn patellar tendon.
They're jinxed. A part of me actually feels sorry for them. They signed Bentley specifically to handle Casey Hampton, first practice and look what happens. I was looking forward to seeing this guy too; I realize who I a feeling sorry for and that ends it but this is genuinely too bad

lilyoder6
07-28-2006, 10:47 AM
yea and the browns this offseason did get good in some ways.. and then they lose probably there best offseason pickup

Stlrs4Life
07-30-2006, 11:52 AM
As much as I hate the Browns, I do feel a little sorry for them.

83-Steelers-43
07-30-2006, 12:01 PM
I feel sorry for Bentley. I don't feel sorry for the Browns. I highly doubt their fans were deeply hurt when Ben went down earlier last season...lol. That's just me though.

Jeremy
07-30-2006, 01:41 PM
Football just doesn't seem the same without the Browns. Our rivalries with Baltimore and Cincy are fine, but they don't compare to the "old school" games Pittsburgh and Cleveland used to play. I can still remember Eric Metcalf going crazy on kick returns in old Municiple Stadium. Those were good games. I wish we could get back to those types of games.

LambertIsGod58
07-30-2006, 01:44 PM
Bentley is a home grown player, being out of Cleveland or pretty close....He literally cried when he put the Browns jersey on for the first time.

Cape Cod Steel Head
07-30-2006, 03:44 PM
Feel sorry for the guy, but he is playing for The Clowns!

RoethlisBURGHer
08-01-2006, 06:19 PM
I feel sorry for Bentley,I really like the guy.I was looking forward to watching him and Hampton go at it this year.

I think this is karma coming back to bite the Browns in the ass.When Ben had his accident so many Browns fans wished he would never be able to play football again,lost a limb,or even died.Well Browns fans,ain't karma a bitch!

j-dawg
08-01-2006, 09:35 PM
yes, it sucks... but it's football, injuries are inevitable... i'm still optimistic about the browns this year...