PDA

View Full Version : 10 Patriots on PUP list.

Livinginthe past
07-27-2006, 09:33 PM
Training camp has yet to begin - and already the Patriots are putting out some confusing injury reports.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2531933

Among the 10 players on PUP are Richard Seymour and rookie Chad Jackson - you have wonder what intrigue is going on at Pats camp this year.

NM

Haiku_Dirtt
07-27-2006, 09:54 PM
Doesn't that give them more space to give propects a chance to compete?

Chad Brown is picking the Pats to go all the way. I guess he figures he can't be wrong two years in a row.

tony hipchest
07-27-2006, 10:11 PM
you have wonder what intrigue is going on at Pats camp this year.

NM probably the same type of intrigue mrs. belichick was wondering was going on while balancing their checkbook.

BlackNGold203
07-27-2006, 10:55 PM
probably the same type of intrigue mrs. belichick was wondering was going on while balancing their checkbook.

ZING!!!!!

:sofunny:

Livinginthe past
07-28-2006, 05:19 AM
Doesn't that give them more space to give propects a chance to compete?

Chad Brown is picking the Pats to go all the way. I guess he figures he can't be wrong two years in a row.

Thats certainly one theory doing the rounds.

Seymour is obviously a lock, but im not too sure why Chad Jackson would be on PUP already - he needs as much time as posible with his QB.

NM

Livinginthe past
07-28-2006, 05:22 AM
probably the same type of intrigue mrs. belichick was wondering was going on while balancing their checkbook.

The same Mrs Belichick that he has been officially seperated from since 2004?

NM

HometownGal
07-28-2006, 10:35 AM
Hell, you just never know. Brady was listed as "Questionable" most of last season on the weekly injury reports because of a shoulder problem, yet he played every game. I think Belichick sometimes likes to keep people guessing - it was HELL trying to decide whether or not to play Brady in FF!