PDA

View Full Version : Jay Leno taking a shot at Big Ben???

LuckyNumber7
07-27-2006, 11:49 PM
I am watching the Jay Leno show and there was a guy in the audience and he was sitting there with a tank top and jean shorts on and jay said to him.."Why are you dressed liek that?" and he said "I just can't wait to go on a motorcycle ride" and jay said, "well you should be wearihng a helmet" and the guys said "I don't need a helmet, i will wear a wig, i like the way the wind blows in my hair." and jay goes ok and the the guy goes out and gets on his motorcycle and gets hit with a car at the intersection......a little shot at Big Ben??????? I think so....

*LUcky*

HburgXL06
07-27-2006, 11:53 PM
Not a very good one though...........it's old now.

BuFu

siss
07-28-2006, 12:17 AM
I'm boycotting Jay Leno!

BlacknGold Bleeder
07-28-2006, 12:20 AM
Jay WHO ???

Haiku_Dirtt
07-28-2006, 04:08 AM
Not a very good one though...........it's old now.

BuFu

It is old. But when you are high profile and go on the record how many times about the helmet and then CRASH...

Ben brought this on himself. If Ben would have stayed away from ESPN interviews about the helmet then they wouldn't have enough material for the History Channel. But they do. He'll forever be linked to that joke or what I like to think of as a lesson.

Sucks for him - sort of - because when he signs for $50- 100 million on his next contract I hardly doubt I would trade the lack of sympathy for young dumb mistakes for that fat payday.

Joke about me all you want as long as those million dollar a month checks don't bounce.

stlrtruck
07-28-2006, 08:38 AM
It'll be a joke until he wins his second super bowl. Then we'll see who is laughing!

siss
07-28-2006, 09:59 AM
It'll be a joke until he wins his second super bowl. Then we'll see who is laughing!
Ben all the way to the bank!

HometownGal
07-28-2006, 10:06 AM
I don't read into things like that because I've watched both Leno and Letterman poke fun at other professional athletes who have been injured making dunderheaded moves or just being complete idiots, i.e. Kellen Winslow, Bill Gramatica, Barry Bonds to name a few. If I was a betting person, I'd put money on Ben having a good laugh about it if he was tuned in.

BBC
07-28-2006, 11:44 AM
BBC caring???

Don't count on it.

SteelerFanInCA
07-28-2006, 04:25 PM
Never really liked Jay Leno. I don't see the humor in him.

Polamalu43
07-29-2006, 05:32 PM
Never really liked Jay Leno. I don't see the humor in
him.

Yup agree, I don't like the guy either...

Elvis
07-29-2006, 07:43 PM
Jay Leno is a swelled up popcycle anyway.. anyone ever seen a person with such a BIG HEAD and such a small brain?
God Bless
Elvis