PDA

View Full Version : Hines is awesome...

Polamalu43
07-28-2006, 01:21 PM
Right now on espn classic they are showing when ward was the QB at georgia in 1995.. They are playing GT.. This is the first time I have seen ward playing in a georgia uniform,the guy is a pretty good QB I guess the steelers should just put ward also on there QB depth chart,he would probably have done a better job the maddox..

Ohio Steeler
07-28-2006, 02:30 PM
Hines was a good NCAA QB however I d think he is where he should be playing for Pittsburgh, also watch for him to become the trick play guy because he can throw the ball...

SteelerFanInCA
07-28-2006, 02:58 PM
Ward is money at WR and that's were he belongs as long he is wearing the black & gold. He can definitely throw the football though. :smile:

stlrtruck
07-28-2006, 03:06 PM
Whatever it takes to win, I'm sure Hines will fill in that position.

I say we try him out at CB this year too!

Polamalu43
07-28-2006, 06:30 PM
Hines was a good NCAA QB however I d think he is where he should be playing for Pittsburgh, also watch for him to become the trick play guy because he can throw the ball...

yeah i think the same, since EL is now gone, i tihnk we are gonna see more trick plays out of ward this yr.

SteelersMongol
07-29-2006, 02:55 AM
yeah i think the same, since EL is now gone, i tihnk we are gonna see more trick plays out of ward this yr.

Agreed. :bouncy:

HometownGal
07-29-2006, 06:28 AM
A lot of people forget that Ward was a QB in college and can throw the ball. I'm sure Wiz is going to come up with some kick-ass trick plays involving Hines. :bouncy:

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-29-2006, 06:38 AM
Right now on espn classic they are showing when ward was the QB at georgia in 1995.. They are playing GT.. This is the first time I have seen ward playing in a georgia uniform,the guy is a pretty good QB I guess the steelers should just put ward also on there QB depth chart,he would probably have done a better job the maddox..

The formula that most teams still do not understand is that EL and Ward are High-Character ex-QB's..who understand route running (due to being Very decent college QB's) and understand that work ethic and team-mentality are essential.
I watched so many teams draft QB's this year hoping to copy the Steelers blueprint...but they have no clue as how to look past talent alone. Until they understand character and cohesiveness...all they will have is a poor counterfiet.

BB2W
07-29-2006, 12:43 PM
I read an article today about how the entire Steelers roster is present at camp. It's funny to think about all the fuss made of his hold-out last season... he only goes on to be the Superbowl MVP.