PDA

View Full Version : Posts

steelpower12
08-21-2012, 08:48 PM
You know I have been a steeler fan since I was a young kid and retired AF after 24 years and new to the forum and when I read Wallace was signing this weekend I posted it...instead of hearing cheers and responses from forum fans I get rude comments and people who think they own the board. Pretty sad from Steeler fans....Especially people with over 32,000 posts....maybe you need to find another hobby dude! Go Steelers! OUT!

Bayz101
08-21-2012, 10:12 PM
Seriously? Your thread was scrapped because a thread saying the EXACT same shit was already on page one! You like to say that yours was different because it said he was signing upon return. Of course he's signing! How else is he doing to participate in team activities? You even went to the lengths of calling another members a jackass, and on top of all of that, you have SPAM all over your profile. That's a great agenda. Now you've earned yourself TWO locked threads, and you're lucky it's not more than that!

Fire Arians
08-21-2012, 10:12 PM
welcome to the board.

problem is there's a wallace thread already, but anyway, you gotta have thick skin when dealing with some others on this board lol. Stick around enough and you'll get used to it all, it aint all that bad. if you wanna see bad, try stillers.com lol