PDA

View Full Version : One thing I noticed about the Colts last game.

Edman
08-22-2012, 06:00 PM
It was like deja vu.

Arians put a stamp on that offense, and it showed. Good at moving the ball between the 20's, started flatlining in the Red Zone, and was a bad TD call away from prepping their field goal team after driving down the field.

I also noticed that after Indy went up 24-17, they couldn't score anymore and the Steelers chipped back in and won the game. Does this not sound familiar to anyone?

I know it's just preseason and there was a bunch of scrubs, but it's too familar that I can't help but notice it. Indy better hope their Defense is great and Luck is the most clutch guy around, because this is what they're going to get. They'll have their big days (Blowing out the Rams like the Steelers would do to other teams on occasion), but the next week they'll be locked in a 13-7 struggle, 300+ yards of offense while only scoring 17 points.

Buddha Bus
08-22-2012, 06:03 PM
It was like deja vu.

Arians put a stamp on that offense, and it showed. Good at moving the ball between the 20's, started flatlining in the Red Zone, and if it wasn't for that non-TD for Luck, that team was prepping for a field goal after a long drive. It was 3rd and Goal.

I also noticed that after Indy went up 24-17, they couldn't score anymore and the Steelers chipped back in and won the game. Sound like a familiar trend to anyone?

I know it's just preseason and there was a bunch of scrubs, but I can't help but notice it. Indy better hope their Defense is great and Andrew is the most clutchest guy around, because this is what they're going to get.

And just imagine, you know Arians pulled out his "A game" to try to show up the Steelers and make them look stupid for getting rid of him. We got his best shot and it sucked as usual. :sofunny:

teegre
08-22-2012, 06:08 PM
Arians has had Peyton, BB, and now Luck.

Talk about winning the lottery!!! These guys have made him look good. Without them, he would have been Kevin Gilbride.