PDA

View Full Version : Madden 2013 predicts Ravens win diviison

NYC_Steeler
08-29-2012, 01:54 PM
And that it will be the Bears and Patriots in the Super Bowl. These guys just can't enough of kissing Brady's rear.

GMU Steeler
08-29-2012, 02:05 PM
It's a simulation, they're not kissing Brady's rear. Simulation is totally random anyhow. Bears though? I'd be shocked if they even made the playoffs let alone made the SB. And don't get me wrong, the media kissing Brady and Belichick's ass drives me nuts too but that really isn't the case here.

Fire Arians
08-29-2012, 02:19 PM
it could happen, the ravens aren't going to just give us the AFCN crown. and playing them isn't ever easy

Bluedust
08-29-2012, 02:58 PM
And that it will be the Bears and Patriots in the Super Bowl. These guys just can't enough of kissing Brady's rear.

lol some people always have a persecution complex. Yes Madden 13's algorithms absolutely hate the Steelers and love Brady.

Steelerfreak58
08-29-2012, 03:07 PM
I hate the Cheatriots as much as the next guy but they have a cream puff division. There are six easy wins right there for them. They will be in the running for top seed in the AFC again barring any major injuries so putting them in the SB is not a stretch.

Buddha Bus
08-29-2012, 03:08 PM
OH THE HUMANITY!!! Goodbye cruel world! http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2815/14/51/45/smiles/1883569342.gif

StainlessStill
08-29-2012, 07:59 PM
Steelers/Bears; Falcons/Patriots are my two possible scenario's for 2012. I love Atlanta for some reason. I really do believe their on the verge of breakout in the NFC.

Millers the sh!t
08-29-2012, 08:05 PM
Steelers Texans AFCCG. Niners packers nfccg

Bayz101
08-29-2012, 08:06 PM
Steelers Texans AFCCG. Niners packers nfccg

Steelers-Niners Super Bowl.

Blackout
08-29-2012, 08:49 PM
Didn't know Madden 2013 was that broken.

PhantomJB93
08-30-2012, 12:29 AM
IDK, the Patriots have only gotten better from last year when they made the SB, and the Bears always have a good defense and Marshall and Cutler were an insane duo when they were in Denver and could actually make Chicago's offense good, so I could see it.

tanda10506
08-30-2012, 12:55 AM
I hate the Cheatriots as much as the next guy but they have a cream puff division. There are six easy wins right there for them. They will be in the running for top seed in the AFC again barring any major injuries so putting them in the SB is not a stretch.

Agreed. Plus they have the easiest schedule in the NFL this year, so they will be fighting for #1. As for the others: the Bears probably won't make the playoffs and the Ravens have had a bad off season and will likely not win the division.

Millers the sh!t
08-30-2012, 03:54 AM
Pats only.made.the superbowl last year cause.every other GOOD team that made the AFC playoffs were.decimated.with.injuries. and or were choke artists... Pats are.good, against flunky 8-8 teams but they can't hang with good.teams. especially if the team has any pass rush. Brady becomes mediocre.at best against a good defense. Look at the Steelers, giants losses.during reg season. Then look at the Baltimore, and the giants during playoffs. Brady sucks and is over rated. If Steelers weren't decimated and if the Texans.weren't. On third string who pats would definitely have not made.it.to the bowl. It was a gift.from the gods.for.new England.

Galax Steeler
08-30-2012, 04:23 AM
It looks like the Jets are going to be no competition this year and the Bills will be ok. The Pats will win that division and I look for them to be strong in the playoffs so I wouldn't be counting them out just yet.

GMU Steeler
08-30-2012, 10:05 AM
Pats only.made.the superbowl last year cause.every other GOOD team that made the AFC playoffs were.decimated.with.injuries. and or were choke artists... Pats are.good, against flunky 8-8 teams but they can't hang with good.teams. especially if the team has any pass rush. Brady becomes mediocre.at best against a good defense. Look at the Steelers, giants losses.during reg season. Then look at the Baltimore, and the giants during playoffs. Brady sucks and is over rated. If Steelers weren't decimated and if the Texans.weren't. On third string who pats would definitely have not made.it.to the bowl. It was a gift.from the gods.for.new England.

Exactly.

steelfury02
08-30-2012, 11:37 AM
while I agree with your assessment regarding New England v. mediocre/crappy teams v. elite pass rush, I know I was very happy when we didn't have to face them in the playoffs in the 10/11 season after they whooped us in the fall

STEELAMANIA
08-30-2012, 05:42 PM
Teams better get down on their knees and pray hard that the Steelers don't stay healthy all season long........Too much weapons too account for and added speed with Rainey......man o man this is gonna be ugly for other teams lol.

SteelCity4Life
08-30-2012, 09:26 PM
Teams better get down on their knees and pray hard that the Steelers don't stay healthy all season long........Too much weapons too account for and added speed with Rainey......man o man this is gonna be ugly for other teams lol.

THIS is the attitude I've been WAITING TO SEE! Sure, we're getting hit hard with injuries. But the season hasn't started. We have plenty of time to heal, and we got reliable guys as backup.

Rainey is CERTAINLY due for the roster. Impressive all around. If we don't keep 3 QBs, I hope Johnson and Batch get it. Charlie can stay. No rust for him. Did well against Caroline.

Jpeezyiseternal
08-31-2012, 02:16 PM
Steelers will have to play outstanding the entire year to make it to the afc championship this year

Fire Arians
08-31-2012, 02:25 PM

pretty much. the texans were by far the AFC's strongest team last year, until the schaub injury.

surprised green bay did a discount double choke vs the giants