PDA

View Full Version : Steeler fan

JohnWrightSteelerFan4Life
09-02-2012, 09:59 PM
I started loving the Steelers in the 6th grade. It was the year they played Dallas the first time in the Super Bowl. They didn't let me down and I've been a lifelong fan ever since. I bleed black and gold.

I living in Ky near Ashland. I've been to a few games but wish I could go to more. My company gets me Ravens tickets in MD so I am a frequent fan at that away game.

Go Steelers!

ricardisimo
09-03-2012, 07:58 PM
Welcome aboard! One thing you'll notice is that there are a LOT of Steelers fans everywhere, and most of them have been fans since childhood, unlike, say, Cheat fans. Enjoy the conversations. Go Steelers!
:tt03:

NLong725
09-04-2012, 09:39 AM
welcome to the boards im a fellow Ky Steelers fan and not very far from ashland either

Steel_Fan2
09-09-2012, 07:27 PM
Ok all you Stiller fans out there...I admit it, I WAS a niner fan being born & raised in Cali n all BUT as soon as I said, "I Do" to Mr. Steel_Fan2....I was grated in to his Steel City roots...hey but I do know my place, yessiree, I am truly an in-law out-law and as such there are protocals. And NO I do not wear any of that schizo halfnhalf facepaint etc.

Go Steelers!!!!!

Bayz101
09-10-2012, 06:08 AM
Ok all you Stiller fans out there...I admit it, I WAS a niner fan being born & raised in Cali n all BUT as soon as I said, "I Do" to Mr. Steel_Fan2....I was grated in to his Steel City roots...hey but I do know my place, yessiree, I am truly an in-law out-law and as such there are protocals. And NO I do not wear any of that schizo halfnhalf facepaint etc.

Go Steelers!!!!!

Welcome to the forum! :drink: