PDA

View Full Version : DNC delegates: Letís ban corporate profits!

MACH1
09-08-2012, 09:26 PM
At the Democratic National Convention, where one speaker after the next swears they love free enterprise, delegates and attendees (maybe some media, who knows?) were asked by Peter Schiff, posing as a anti-corporate activist, if they would support capping or banning corporate profit.

07fTsF5BiSM
http://www.humanevents.com/2012/09/06/hey-lets-ban-corporate-profits/

By all means lets put barry back in office because trickle down government works so much better.

MasterOfPuppets
09-10-2012, 03:02 PM
ban corporate profits ??? :toofunny:

as if any of them actually show their true profits.....:toofunny:

those corrupt bastards have already found every possible way to hide their true earnings in order to deceive share holders and the IRS .

the better idea is to ban corporate lobbying and political "contributions".

ricardisimo
09-11-2012, 12:33 AM
I would never have left the Democratic Party if any of their members could even think this way. Don't lose another wink of sleep over this, Mach.

I'm glad that there are still people like you looking out for the little guys like the major corporations, though. That warms all sorts of cockles, not just in my heart. :wink02:

MACH1
09-11-2012, 12:49 AM
I would never have left the Democratic Party if any of their members could even think this way. Don't lose another wink of sleep over this, Mach.

I'm glad that there are still people like you looking out for the little guys like the major corporations, though. That warms all sorts of cockles, not just in my heart. :wink02:

I'll try to remember that if something like that were to ever happen when I'm collecting a welfare check.