PDA

View Full Version : 1:00 Games

Vis
09-09-2012, 12:49 PM
KC looks good. 10-10 against Atl.

tony hipchest
09-09-2012, 12:53 PM
this bears/indy is a good game. started real sloppy for the bears, but their offense is heating up with cutler making some really nice throws.

suprisingly the colts defense looks real good and their ST coverage teams have been spectacular.

ricardisimo
09-09-2012, 12:53 PM
Week One and Buffalo is already imploding. Wow. I always liked Chan Gailey and I thought he got a bum rap, but maybe there's no arguing with results.

tony hipchest
09-09-2012, 12:54 PM
jets 21
buffalo-0

wtf???

ricardisimo
09-09-2012, 12:58 PM
Exactly. Lot's of stupid penalties and blown coverage, looks like. Coaching stuff, really. It's a shame.

Vis
09-09-2012, 12:59 PM
Look at RGIII's line:

R. Griffin III 10/11 155 2 0

Vis
09-09-2012, 01:03 PM
Cassel is very accurate today

tony hipchest
09-09-2012, 01:06 PM
cutler started 0-8. has been 8-8 since throwing bullets.

this just in- they canceled the jags vikes game after the 1st quarter because nobody is watching and nobody cares. move both teams to LA.

andrew luck isnt doin that well. probably will flip over and start watching more of RGIII.

MACH1
09-09-2012, 01:08 PM
this bears/indy is a good game. started real sloppy for the bears, but their offense is heating up with cutler making some really nice throws.

suprisingly the colts defense looks real good and their ST coverage teams have been spectacular.

I was going to watch that one but dierdorf killed for me. Now I'm watching the foreskins hand the saints their ass's, so far.

GoFor7
09-09-2012, 01:09 PM
Eagles looking awful against the Browns, and the Browns ain't playing great either. I see nothing in Vick to make me believe the hype about him is justified. Just another example of how fantasy football overrates players.

Vis
09-09-2012, 01:15 PM
17-17 with Atl driving. This is a fun game.

Vis
09-09-2012, 01:23 PM
20-17 at half. Atl over KC No punts in the 1st half.

Vis
09-09-2012, 01:33 PM
I'm posting all the highlights from the Clev game:

There you go.

zcoop
09-09-2012, 02:16 PM
20-17 at half. Atl over KC No punts in the 1st half.

It appears that KC has imploded. Atl 37, KC 17.

tony hipchest
09-09-2012, 03:47 PM
no running back cracked 100 yards in the early games. welcome to the new nfl.

GoFor7
09-09-2012, 03:58 PM

Looks like there was a lot of RB by committee today.

SteelCurtain5643
09-09-2012, 04:34 PM
RGIII definitley had the best day of the 5 rookies today, Russell Wilson is playing right now but the other 3 rookies didnt fair all that well

PATS16N0
09-09-2012, 04:37 PM

Patriot Stevan Ridley ran for like 150 yards in NE's total domination of the vaunted Titans.

Unstoppable TE attack? Check.

Legitimate deep threat? Check.

Running game? Check.

Awesome front 7? Check.

Patriots going to be impossible to stop after Thanksgiving if they're already playing as well as they did today in week #1.

zcoop
09-09-2012, 04:42 PM

Not quite. C J Spiller was 14 rushes for 169 yds in Buf.

zcoop
09-09-2012, 04:43 PM
Patriot Stevan Ridley ran for like 150 yards in NE's total domination of the vaunted Titans.

Running game? Check.

Awesome front 7? Check.

Patriots going to be impossible to stop after Thanksgiving if they're already playing as well as they did today in week #1.

Playing against nobody? Check

Bayz101
09-09-2012, 04:57 PM

Running game? Check.

Awesome front 7? Check.

Lol. Against the Titans.

SteelCurtain5643
09-09-2012, 05:25 PM

Running game? Check.

Awesome front 7? Check.

You have the easiest schedule ever, so stop bragging about nothing

Atlanta Dan
09-09-2012, 05:26 PM

Running game? Check.

Awesome front 7? Check.

If champions were crowned based on who was playing the best from Thanksgiving to New Years Day Brady & Belichick would have around 7 Lombardis by now - but it hasn't worked out that way for some time now, has it?

I would think New England fans would be the last group to get geeked up about beating a bottom feeder like the Titans in September but after all the post-season disappointments since 2004 I guess you cling to what you can

Check back after the Patriots win something in February for a change

Atlanta Dan
09-09-2012, 05:31 PM
49ers smacking the Packers around at Lambeau - did not see this coming

GoFor7
09-09-2012, 05:34 PM
Looks like RGIII and Drew Brees swapped uniforms in NO, while Alex Smith and Aaron Rodgers swapped uniforms in GB. I know it's a more offensive, passing-oriented league now, but damn - that's pitiful for a defense.

Atlanta Dan
09-09-2012, 06:10 PM
Replacement refs strike again - late flag for block in the back on Reggie Cobb 75 yard punt return for Green Bay TD which then is overturned - grin and bear it with these refs if they screw the Steelers tonight - its not bias its incompetence

zcoop
09-09-2012, 06:25 PM
Replacement refs strike again - late flag for block in the back on Reggie Cobb 75 yard punt return for Green Bay TD which then is overturned - grin and bear it with these refs if they screw the Steelers tonight - its not bias its incompetence

SF just got it back. Thats what the league get for having Scabs call the games. :chuckle:

Atlanta Dan
09-09-2012, 06:28 PM
SF just got it back. Thats what the league get for having Scabs call the games. :chuckle:

New drinking game while watching the NFL - take a drink every time you hear "late flag" - you will be drunk by halftime

zcoop
09-09-2012, 06:33 PM
New drinking game while watching the NFL - take a drink every time you hear "late flag" - you will be drunk by halftime

:drink:

mikegrimey
09-09-2012, 07:00 PM
William Gay kicks ass once again haha

ricardisimo
09-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Interceptions shooting up, though. Wonder how long that's going to be acceptable? Time for another rule change. :doh:

Top-10 RBs this week: all but one over 100 yards. Zero fumbles among them.

Top-10 QBs this week: 17 interceptions.

Not sure it's completely a passing league just yet, I guess.

Atlanta Dan
09-09-2012, 07:22 PM
Interceptions shooting up, though. Wonder how long that's going to be acceptable? Time for another rule change. :doh:

Top-10 RBs this week: all but one over 100 yards. Zero fumbles among them.

Top-10 QBs this week: 17 interceptions.

Not sure it's completely a passing league just yet, I guess.

Scab refs were letting the DBs play today and seemed reluctant to throw flags - that probably will change tonight

PATS16N0
09-09-2012, 08:48 PM
I knew the Packers were a flash in the pan. They looked absolutely pathetic today and were kept alive only by two gifts from the officials that handed them two touchdowns.

Chicago is taking that division.

Green Bay's defense is pitiful and their offense won't repeat last years performance.
Watch for the talking heads to quickly start to get off the Packer bandwagon by week #3.

San Fran looks really legit.

PATS16N0
09-10-2012, 05:20 AM
Tough loss for Steeler nation last night.

I was really hoping you guys would spoil Mannings return so Chris Collinsworth would STFU already. Hate that guy.

I don't understand why your defense was playing zone. You should of went after Manning with the same man to man defense scheme you used against Brady and the Patriots last year. What's the deal with your defensive coordinator?

I used to really despise the Steelers, but now I just despise losing to them. Over the last ten years I've developed a certain level of respect for your organization and it was strangely disheartening to see you lose that game. Seems like a wounded lion getting picked at by lesser animals. The Tebow must of went right up your asses.

I've always hated Elway, Manning, the Broncos, and now they're all together. I think Denver looked a little better than they actually are last night. They'll probably take their division but Manning will choke in the post season as usual.

Hope you beat the Jets (who also aren't as good as they looked today)