PDA

View Full Version : The Sky is Falling

Black N' Yellow
09-10-2012, 04:20 PM
Not...

You people need to chill out. It was a good game and the Broncos just happened to pull away in the final minutes.

The season isn't decided in the first week.

SteelHaven
09-10-2012, 04:45 PM
I definitely agree there is nothing to worry. The Broncos are going to be a very dangerous team this year with the high altitude to go along with a QB like manning who can run a no huddle offense in the 2nd half to wear teams out. Its a real homefield advantage for them.

I thought we played good for the most part we just didn't execute in the redzone when we needed to and like I said above, the defense seemed worn. I think that we'll play better next week.

lloydwoodson
09-10-2012, 04:55 PM
This is similar to my "calm your tits" thread but I think this message bears repeating. It was a close game and you can't win them all. I saw a lot of good things on both sides of the ball and know there will be improvement over the season.

MACH1
09-10-2012, 04:56 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI78TlViDRDBJABMCUBYq9i9rr8aFmY UzGYIoRhG5jdSyTA_PISW7ba5V2

Black N' Yellow
09-10-2012, 04:58 PM
This is similar to my "calm your tits" thread but I think this message bears repeating. It was a close game and you can't win them all. I saw a lot of good things on both sides of the ball and know there will be improvement over the season.

I know. I just saw way too many dumb posts and just wanted to emphasize that point for some of our slower members here.

Fire Haley
09-10-2012, 06:33 PM
Oh look, the cheerleaders are hiking up their skirts!

rah rah siss boom bah!

pom-poms! get your pom-poms here!

- the 24 hour rule is still in effect

any rant goes - you gotta let the peeps blow off steam

El-Gonzo Jackson
09-11-2012, 10:40 AM
I like the sky is falling cat in a chicken costume if anybody has that one handy. :)

austinfrench76
09-11-2012, 10:46 AM
We have the ball with 3 minutes left in the game. It was on Ben. I know the rest of the game played into it but it was alot like the Super Bowl. We have the ball with a chance to win and not a ton of time on the clock. The sjy isn't falling. He will be fine and so will the Steelers!

vasteeler
09-11-2012, 10:46 AM
here you go el

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm17/godzcanes/sky-is-falling.jpg

El-Gonzo Jackson
09-11-2012, 10:51 AM
here you go el

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm17/godzcanes/sky-is-falling.jpg

THAT is what I'm talkin' bout! :tt04: Thanks!!

Fire Arians
09-11-2012, 11:30 AM
Playing Denver at home is not an easy win by any means and that's a good football team, I didn't expect a win coming out of this one but still feel good about the season

Chadmagic
09-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Playing Denver at home is not an easy win by any means and that's a good football team, I didn't expect a win coming out of this one but still feel good about the season

So if we play them in the post season you won't be expecting a win either. Thats good to know