PDA

View Full Version : Get 'em while they're hot!!

PisnNapalm
07-31-2006, 03:33 PM
Bengals season tickets are still available!!!

http://www.bengals.com/tickets/seasontickets.asp

Pardon me but... I think it's laughable that they still have season tickets for sale. We've got what...? a 15-20 year waiting list in Pittsburgh? :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

83-Steelers-43
07-31-2006, 05:12 PM
Much like their defeats in the past, get ready for an excuse. Bottomline, there isn't one. JOKES.

SteelCityMan786
07-31-2006, 08:38 PM
Are any of the tickets remaining their whooping they'll get from the Steelers

BlacknGold Bleeder
07-31-2006, 11:28 PM
problem they have never bee hot!! Just lucky.. :sofunny: :bouncy:

CantStop85
08-01-2006, 12:03 AM
Strange...the people in Cincinnati must be too caught up in the pennant race in the NL to remember to buy football tickets...I wouldn't expect Pittsburgh residents to have the same dilemma.

But, if I'm not mistaken, all the season tickets are already sold out. Good job pulling up the tickets link, though.

Tankus_Maximus
08-01-2006, 12:56 AM
too caught up in the pennant race?? man you must've pulled a muscle in your back with that REACH...c'mon to invoke the Reds & Pirates when there simply is no excuse? Puh-the-tic.

PisnNapalm
08-01-2006, 08:25 AM
Well, I guess my reasoning was if there's a link on the front page of the Bengals website for season tickets then.... there's still season tickets available to be bought. logical right?

Have you ever seen a link on the Steelers front page advertising season tickets? No. I never have atleast. When you do click on the "Tickets" link this is the only info you get about season tickets.
Currently there is a waiting list for season tickets. If you would like to be placed on this list please send a written request to: Pittsburgh Steelers, PO Box 6763, Pittsburgh, PA 15212. You will receive written confirmation that your name has been placed on the waiting list.

Bottom line... We can fill our stadium and anyone elses for that matter.

PisnNapalm
08-01-2006, 08:32 AM
Strange...the people in Cincinnati must be too caught up in the pennant race in the NL to remember to buy football tickets...I wouldn't expect Pittsburgh residents to have the same dilemma.

But, if I'm not mistaken, all the season tickets are already sold out. Good job pulling up the tickets link, though.

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:
http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060801/SPT04/608010399

So if everyone is caught up in the Reds..... Where the hell are they? :dang:

Tankus_Maximus
08-01-2006, 10:57 AM
Last time I looked the Reds were having a fire-sale.

Tankus_Maximus
08-01-2006, 11:00 AM
Oh..btw...CantStop85's avatar is one ugly mofo...looks like an alien from South Park.

Cape Cod Steel Head
08-01-2006, 12:01 PM
Oh..btw...CantStop85's avatar is one ugly mofo...looks like an alien from South Park.I was thinking the same thing.:sofunny:

Tankus_Maximus
08-01-2006, 12:18 PM
Who is that guy? Chris Henry? The guy who got arrested twice in 6 calendar months??

Whoever that guy is...he fell outta the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Oh yeah....Steelers > Bengals.

CantStop85
08-01-2006, 05:06 PM
Who is that guy? Chris Henry? The guy who got arrested twice in 6 calendar months??

Whoever that guy is...he fell outta the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Oh yeah....Steelers > Bengals.
Yes, the guy is Chris Henry...good guess.

Between your "LOL he said bone your cousin" comment in the other thread and the three completely pointless posts in this thread, I have decided to make you the first person I have ever put on ignore. Congratulations.

SteelCityMan786
08-01-2006, 08:43 PM
Yes, the guy is Chris Henry...good guess.

Between your "LOL he said bone your cousin" comment in the other thread and the three completely pointless posts in this thread, I have decided to make you the first person I have ever put on ignore. Congratulations.

The off the field issues might be the problem.

Tankus_Maximus
08-02-2006, 12:32 AM
Awwww..did someone get their feelings hurt? Pointless comments? How about the numerous times I mentioned that the next time CJ does anything against the Steelers it'll be the FIRST time? Huh? For a guy who goes by the name CantStop85, you sure do like to dodge that bullet. I would too if I hadn't had a winning season in 15 YEARS!!

Man..no wonder he took down his pic from as his avatar. This Chris Henry avatar's an upgrade!!

Tankus_Maximus
08-02-2006, 12:33 AM
Oh yeah...

Steelers > Bengals

Tankus_Maximus
08-03-2006, 10:35 AM
Wow...The South Park alien is s-i-l-e-n-t.

So, do I get a trophy or championship belt like The Rock for being the 1st person he's put on ignore? I'll call it the Whoop-ass-on-Bengals-fans Championship! And wear it with pride. W.A.B.F. Champ!

CantIgnoreTank76 (thanks again Kimo!)

83-Steelers-43
08-03-2006, 10:44 AM
LOL, the Reds were brought into this conversation. Reaching for straws are we? I expected a pathetic excuse. Not surprising. Simply pathetic.

Tankus_Maximus
08-03-2006, 10:46 AM
Maybe the Bengals can get Jose Rijo to step in for Carson, once he goes down again!

CantStop85
08-03-2006, 11:06 AM
LOL, the Reds were brought into this conversation. Reaching for straws are we? I expected a pathetic excuse. Not surprising. Simply pathetic.
What's that? Oh sorry, I was too busy checking the NL standings...lol jk.

Reaching? Yes. Pathetic? No, pathetic's more like the Pittsburgh Pirates organization. :blurp:

83-Steelers-43
08-03-2006, 11:12 AM
What's that? Oh sorry, I was too busy checking the NL standings...lol jk.

Reaching? Yes. Pathetic? No, pathetic's more like the Pittsburgh Pirates organization. :blurp:

What exactly do the Reds and Pirates have to do with a joke for a fanbase not selling out of seasons tickets after making the playoffs? :blah: :blah: :blah:

Keep reaching junior. :sofunny:

CantStop85
08-03-2006, 11:17 AM
What exactly do the Reds and Pirates have to do with a joke for a fanbase not selling out of seasons tickets after making the playoffs? :blah: :blah: :blah:

Keep reaching junior. :sofunny:
Nothing...it's just fun to talk about.

The season tickets are already sold out, the website just doesn't directly say that.

But, trust me, I will keep reaching. :bouncy:

83-Steelers-43
08-03-2006, 11:21 AM
Awwww..did someone get their feelings hurt? Pointless comments? How about the numerous times I mentioned that the next time CJ does anything against the Steelers it'll be the FIRST time? Huh? For a guy who goes by the name CantStop85, you sure do like to dodge that bullet. I would too if I hadn't had a winning season in 15 YEARS!!

Man..no wonder he took down his pic from as his avatar. This Chris Henry avatar's an upgrade!!

It's better than his past avatar's. Trust me. That's a whole other story though....lol.

83-Steelers-43
08-03-2006, 11:23 AM
The season tickets are already sold out, the website just doesn't directly say that.

With the help from us as usual. Pathetic.

But, trust me, I will keep reaching. :bouncy:

You do that junior Jethro...the Reds excuse was good though. :sofunny:

Tankus_Maximus
08-03-2006, 11:30 AM
Just remember to stretch before you reach!