PDA

View Full Version : In need of dolphins tickets....

billcowherschin
07-31-2006, 08:49 PM
[B][I]Looking for a pair of dolphins tickets. I am a huge steeler fan from virginia, was at the superbowl, and look to kick off the new season witht the black and gold. Please let me konw if you or someone you know has extras

stlrtruck
08-01-2006, 07:58 AM
I wish you luck Chin! It's been a tad difficult trying to find tickets without going through a broker website!

BlackNGold203
08-01-2006, 08:34 AM
What a coincidence..I'm looking for tickets too!!

I suppose I could pony up $600 for a pair from a broker....

*looks for $600...*

nope.....

SteelersHoss
08-01-2006, 08:54 AM
If u really want to be there, you will pay anything. Trust me, i think i had to remortage my house to come to the Home Opener. Not quite, but you can expect to pay 600 a pair. But it will be worth it.

stlrtruck
08-01-2006, 09:03 AM
If u really want to be there, you will pay anything. Trust me, i think i had to remortage my house to come to the Home Opener. Not quite, but you can expect to pay 600 a pair. But it will be worth it.

As much as I want to be there, I don't think my family would appreciate me putting the house on the line for tickets to the game. Besides, I think upon my return from Da 'Burgh my wife would have changed the locks, destroyed my truck (or at least sold it), and then hand me divorce papers!

As much as I love the Steelers, I do love my family more!

BlackNGold203
08-01-2006, 09:16 AM
As much as I want to be there, I don't think my family would appreciate me putting the house on the line for tickets to the game. Besides, I think upon my return from Da 'Burgh my wife would have changed the locks, destroyed my truck (or at least sold it), and then hand me divorce papers!

As much as I love the Steelers, I do love my family more!

LMAO...

NOOOO!!!.....for Gods sake spare the truck!!!!!!!

*loves his truck*

:sofunny: :sofunny:

stlrtruck
08-01-2006, 10:51 AM
LMAO...

NOOOO!!!.....for Gods sake spare the truck!!!!!!!

*loves his truck*

:sofunny: :sofunny:

Worse case scenario, you could always buy it from her (I'm sure I could at least convince her to put up for sale her on Steelers Fever). :sofunny:

SteelersHoss
08-01-2006, 11:12 AM
Yes the truck is a thing of Beauty. Did you do that yourself??? What was the cost??

stlrtruck
08-01-2006, 02:11 PM
Well the letters on the tailgate I had made by a friend (Cost $40) and my brother help me put them on. The back window decal was done by my brother and he put it on himself cost to me $0!!!!

my 95
08-02-2006, 07:17 AM
Its tough when you dont live in town. We are in Florida and I ponied up and bought from a broker.......I didnt want to risk an 1100 mile drive to try and scalp........Good luck and keep an eye on ebay

stlrtruck
08-02-2006, 09:03 AM
Its tough when you dont live in town. We are in Florida and I ponied up and bought from a broker.......I didnt want to risk an 1100 mile drive to try and scalp........Good luck and keep an eye on ebay

Not to get side tracked..BUT...where are you in FL? I'm in the Tampa area

my 95
08-02-2006, 11:39 AM
Punta Gorda........bout 100 or so miles from you

Haiku_Dirtt
08-12-2006, 07:52 PM
Looking for a single...I'll probably wait until I get there but just in case I'm throwing this out there.