PDA

View Full Version : Darrelle Revis sidelined for Steelers

Atlanta Dan
09-14-2012, 02:36 PM
Well this is acounter balance to Troy and Harrison being out

The New York Jets have ruled cornerback Darrelle Revis, who suffered a concussion in the team's season opener, out for Sunday's game at Pittsburgh.

Coach Rex Ryan said Friday that the team is following league protocol on Revis, who has been cleared only for non-contact practice.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8378258/new-york-jets-darrelle-revis-ruled-vs-pittsburgh-steelers

Bet the over for the Steelers-Jets game

steeltheone
09-14-2012, 03:49 PM
Wow...I don't wish for any player to be out, but this helps!

wera176
09-15-2012, 11:52 AM
He's a damn good DB, his absence has to make a difference.

Let's see if Haley can figure out a way to take advantage of it.

tanda10506
09-15-2012, 05:05 PM
That's pretty big with our WR crew. It's a nice offset but I'm still pretty down about our injury onslaught.

steelerchad
09-15-2012, 05:24 PM
I like our chances to go after their secondary.

FrancoLambert
09-15-2012, 05:41 PM
More good news:
Keller, their tight end and a favorite target of Sanchez is also out.

tanda10506
09-15-2012, 06:52 PM
I'm not saying our injuries are "worse" because those are big losses for the Jets. The thing is that everything changes though when Polamalu is out. Same as when Clark is out, if they're both not back there the defense just doesn't look right. We should be able to pass on them with Revis out, our WR crew is too good and so is Ben, I'm just concerned about the defense. I didn't think much of the Jets offense at all last year or at all this off season, and I doubt they are as good as they looked, but our defense has me worried and without Polamalu it's even worse.