PDA

View Full Version : Message to Ashley

Curtain_of_Steel
09-16-2012, 05:35 PM
We would like our QB back please. Sans the makeup and thong.

Holy crap Ben, there was a time he runs that. instead he screws up the scramble

Bayz101
09-16-2012, 05:39 PM
Ben's a couple of concussions and severe injuries away from ending his career five years to short. If there ever was a time to play conservative, it's now.

Bayz101
09-16-2012, 05:41 PM
As for the early slide. That was dumb. Not sure what that was about. As for the running lane opportunity, I would have waited for one of our great receivers to find space as well. He knew no one was near him for the sack.

Millers the sh!t
09-16-2012, 06:11 PM
He's still playing like Ben. Just took the conservative slide on that play.

OX1947
09-16-2012, 06:35 PM
Who the hell is Ashley?

steelfury02
09-16-2012, 06:40 PM
the Alien Queen with future offspring that hopefully don't get in the way on gameday :chuckle:

Ricco Suavez
09-16-2012, 07:04 PM
People can not have it both ways. Haley was brought here to extend Ben's career and yet when he plays "safe" he is bashed. Sorry but Ben takes too many hits as it is not with this porous line.

Fire Arians
09-16-2012, 07:04 PM
As for the early slide. That was dumb. Not sure what that was about. As for the running lane opportunity, I would have waited for one of our great receivers to find space as well. He knew no one was near him for the sack.

i agree, i don't want to see our 100 million dollar qb taking hits if he doesn't need to. if the game's on the line in a must-win situation, sure, put it all out there. but we need him healthy for the rest of the season, without ben, no super bowl

pittpete
09-16-2012, 07:19 PM
Receiver was wide open,just a bad throw

Curtain_of_Steel
09-16-2012, 07:59 PM
If you play timid like a little girl you put yourself into a position to get hurt regardless.

Perhaps just calling out your shit Oline. If the JETS could tackle this couldve been a different ending with 8 sacks.

AndyWitmyer
09-16-2012, 08:22 PM
This thread sucks. I especially love the vaguelly sexist undertone :coffee:

Ben played very well. I hope this isn't going to be a trend...blaming Ashley for his mistakes. Haters are gonna hate - so say what you will - but in regards to any kind of influence that Ashley might have had on Ben, I will say this: at least he's going to actually start the first four games of this season. :hatsoff:

BowCatShot
09-17-2012, 06:18 AM
This thread sucks. I especially love the vaguelly sexist undertone :coffee:

Ben played very well. I hope this isn't going to be a trend...blaming Ashley for his mistakes. Haters are gonna hate - so say what you will - but in regards to any kind of influence that Ashley might have had on Ben, I will say this: at least he's going to actually start the first four games of this season. :hatsoff:

Wow, a defender of femdom. Just what we need around here. Go on back to watching Oprah.

AndyWitmyer
09-18-2012, 07:33 AM
Wow, a defender of femdom. Just what we need around here. Go on back to watching Oprah.

:toofunny: Really?? Criticizing a thread entitled "Message to Ashley" for being incredibly stupid (it is) as well as more than a little sexist (it is) - oh, I guess I am an Oprah watchin' 'Defender of Femdom" :sofunny:

Just calling a spade a spade.

Bayz101
09-18-2012, 07:45 AM
:toofunny: Really?? Criticizing a thread entitled "Message to Ashley" for being incredibly stupid (it is) as well as more than a little sexist (it is) - oh, I guess I am an Oprah watchin' 'Defender of Femdom" :sofunny:

Just calling a spade a spade.

:chuckle:

Go back to Oprah, Andy! :toofunny:

steelfury02
09-18-2012, 07:59 AM
you're right it will be OPRAH'S FAULT!
See, she evens burns towels!!!!!!!

http://www.ifc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/oprah-winfrey-farewell-final-season-south-park-snl.jpg