PDA

View Full Version : young $ crew should take a lesson from heath

finesward
09-17-2012, 05:20 PM
Run your route, catch the ball, line up and do it again. Heath showed why he is one of myfavs this week. He made the tough catches look easy and didn't act like each first down catch was the super bowl game winning catch. I love how he just tosses the football back to the ref after he scores. To me that is the best end zone celebration.

This trying to be badass attitude the $ crew is doing lately is getting old. It's Wallace who started this crap last year and all it did was take him out of games. Show some class and be tough on the field like hines. Recievers like Wallace and brown are like santonio and burress who I couldn't stand by the time they left. I hate to see these young recievers follow in their footsteps.

zcoop
09-17-2012, 05:25 PM
Run your route, catch the ball, line up and do it again. Heath showed why he is one of myfavs this week. He made the tough catches look easy and didn't act like each first down catch was the super bowl game winning catch. I love how he just tosses the football back to the ref after he scores. To me that is the best end zone celebration.

This trying to be badass attitude the $ crew is doing lately is getting old. It's Wallace who started this crap last year and all it did was take him out of games. Show some class and be tough on the field like hines. Recievers like Wallace and brown are like santonio and burress who I couldn't stand by the time they left. I hate to see these young recievers follow in their footsteps.

Sad you feel that way but to each his own. This $ crew you speak of adds much value to our team and for you to ostricize them says a lot about you. If we were all were cookie cutter, we would not be human.

You need to pipe down your seemingly racist rant.

Ricco Suavez
09-17-2012, 05:26 PM
Cut em some slack, its not like Hines did not come up chippy at times, besides they are still young Heath is a little longer in the tooth and he is just conserving his strength.

Atlanta Dan
09-17-2012, 05:30 PM

Heath = Harrison (do your job and go on to next play); Young $$ = Woodley/Foote (do your job/do your act/only then go on to next play)

I can do without the pantomime after a play but it is part of the performance art that goes with today's game - to each his own:noidea:

finesward
09-17-2012, 05:31 PM
Lol racist? Sad you took it that way. Had nothing to do with appearance but their attitudes. That attitude has led other valuable recievers to be let go from this team. I'm all about being chippy, but back it up by your play not this after the whistle crap.

They are young and sometimes youth needs to be reined in by the elders. Thus the title of the thread. Sorry you took it as racist but what does that say about you?

Dan I guess that's why I like Harrison over woodley and heath over the young guys. To me that's steeler football. To me its a style of play that does its act or dance during the play not after. A sack dance is acceptable now and then because they don't happen often. But catching the ball and then acting like its a huge deal is kinda pathetic. These guys are acting like desean Jackson who I personally can't stand watching. When you start taunting the defense they win. You are now focused on them rather than your job and that levels the playing field.

Fire Arians
09-17-2012, 05:32 PM
hines celebrated more than any of the young money crew after making first down catches, nobody seemed to care if he did.

if it fires up the team, I'm all about the celebrations. hines used to get this offense pumped. brown's intensity also seemed to lift the team.

zcoop
09-17-2012, 05:34 PM
Lol racist? Sad you took it that way. Had nothing to do with appearance but their attitudes. That attitude has led other valuable recievers to be let go from this team. I'm all about being choppy, but back it up by your play not this after the whistle crap.

They are young and sometimes youth needs to be reined in by the elders. Thus the title of the thread. Sorry you took it as racist but what does that say about you?

I took it the way you presented it. I've been around a long time and the term young $ crew in the context you used, speaks volumes to me.

finesward
09-17-2012, 05:41 PM
I took it the way you presented it. I've been around a long time and the term young $ crew in the context you used, speaks volumes to me.

If you've been around as long as you say you have you'll know that's what they call themselves.

steelcity1974
09-17-2012, 05:45 PM
I'm pretty sure when Wallace had that great TD catch he just walked up the sideline back to the bench. I didn't see him do much of anything, and it was probably the best catch in the entire NFL yesterday. As long as they don't draw celebration penalties or do something to delay a no-huddle offense, I don't see the issue. At the same time, I love the way Heath goes about his business too.

zcoop
09-17-2012, 05:58 PM
If you've been around as long as you say you have you'll know that's what they call themselves.

I'm very familiar with that but I don't think you meant it the way they did. Young money, old money and large money are all positives according to them.

zcoop
09-17-2012, 06:00 PM
I'm pretty sure when Wallace had that great TD catch he just walked up the sideline back to the bench. I didn't see him do much of anything, and it was probably the best catch in the entire NFL yesterday. As long as they don't draw celebration penalties or do something to delay a no-huddle offense, I don't see the issue. At the same time, I love the way Heath goes about his business too.

Yep, he went about his business and that catch will be one of the best of the year.

teegre
09-17-2012, 06:07 PM
Yep, he went about his business and that catch will be one of the best of the year.

Technically, Wallace had poor hand placement on that catch. Instead of catching the ball at it's highest point, he allowed the ball to drop into his hands. If Cromartie had been in any kind of position, he could have easily batted the ball away.

That said, amazing footwork, to turn his foot, to land in bounds. That portion was insanely good.

Oh, and yes, he did indeed merely walk back to the sidelines, sans a celebration.

On that last topic: I do not think that the OP was trying to be racist; I think that he was talking about AB walking twenty yards downfield, after the play (as opposed to simply walking back to the huddle). I, myself, do not like the self-glomming theatrics... but, hey, I'm old. Although, Joey Porrter was the king fo theatrics... and I certainly loved him... hmmm... yep, I must be getting old.

Atlanta Dan
09-17-2012, 06:09 PM

There has been some internet chatter (including from Ed. B. and Gerry Dulac at the P-G) about Tomlin being frosted at Wallace for not reporting to camp - I thought it was noteworthy that Tomlin went over to enthusiastically congratulate Wallace after the catch

finesward
09-17-2012, 06:30 PM
I'm very familiar with that but I don't think you meant it the way they did. Young money, old money and large money are all positives according to them.

I meant nothing but to group three young receivers by calling them that. I think you read a little too much between the lines

zcoop
09-17-2012, 06:49 PM
Technically, Wallace had poor hand placement on that catch. Instead of catching the ball at it's highest point, he allowed the ball to drop into his hands. If Cromartie had been in any kind of position, he could have easily batted the ball away.

That said, amazing footwork, to turn his foot, to land in bounds. That portion was insanely good.

Oh, and yes, he did indeed merely walk back to the sidelines, sans a celebration.

On that last topic: I do not think that the OP was trying to be racist; I think that he was talking about AB walking twenty yards downfield, after the play (as opposed to simply walking back to the huddle). I, myself, do not like the self-glomming theatrics... but, hey, I'm old. Although, Joey Porrter was the king fo theatrics... and I certainly loved him... hmmm... yep, I must be getting old.

I think we're both getting a little old. I grew up in the sixties man. We did things that the older folks didn't quite approve of too, but it was our thing.

zcoop
09-17-2012, 06:51 PM
I meant nothing but to group three young receivers by calling them that. I think you read a little too much between the lines

okay

lloydwoodson
09-17-2012, 08:32 PM
I like celebrations after the catch. I like celebrations after touchdowns. There are strict rules to prevent excessive celebration in the NFL. If there are no penalties for the Young $ celebrations it is not an issue. Hines used to signal first down all the time. You haters need to find better things to worry about.

finesward
09-17-2012, 09:33 PM
I like celebrations after the catch. I like celebrations after touchdowns. There are strict rules to prevent excessive celebration in the NFL. If there are no penalties for the Young $ celebrations it is not an issue. Hines used to signal first down all the time. You haters need to find better things to worry about.

If you like the attitude they have great for you. I don't. I wasn't a fan of Holmes either and he carried himself the same way. Hines was all smiles and when he celebrated a first down he always did it with a smile. He never let a defender get in his head like Wallace and co. Just the opposite.

tanda10506
09-17-2012, 09:47 PM
How does someone always find a way to bring up racism on a football forum? Seems pretty far fetched that a Steeler fan is going to be racist....what would they do, hope the whole defense sucked except for Brett Keisel who would make every tackle on every play because he's white? Not trying to insult anybody, but let's not look for it if it's not there.

zcoop
09-17-2012, 10:02 PM
How does someone always find a way to bring up racism on a football forum? Seems pretty far fetched that a Steeler fan is going to be racist....what would they do, hope the whole defense sucked except for Brett Keisel who would make every tackle on every play because he's white? Not trying to insult anybody, but let's not look for it if it's not there.

If the shoe fits, it should be worn. Do you have anything constructive to add? If the card isn't dealt, it won't be played. The original poster and I have moved on.

austinfrench76
09-17-2012, 10:11 PM
It's unintelligent to call the post racist. It's not racist to make an observation of someone's play regardless of color. They do need to shut up and play. Just like everyone else on the team.

tanda10506
09-17-2012, 10:35 PM
They do need to shut up and play. Just like everyone else on the team.

I'm on the fence with this one. I think they do the after the catch stuff a bit too much, but I wouldn't want them to stop. IMO the team has lacked that "pumped up" style for a few years now and I think it's hurt the overall play, especially on defense.

QCbeauBlak
09-18-2012, 01:45 AM
I remember watching the way Miami U players used to dance after big plays in the late 80's. For 20 years these "theatrics" have been apart of the game. What's the big deal?

If we are going to complain about things that go on after the whistle then what is worse, celebrating a first down or watching Kemo last year cleaning up piles? Brown has had one penalty for excessive celebration and all he did was jump in the crowd and got stuck upside down. Probably shouldn't have even been flagged as many teams do the Lambeau leap celebration.

We all have to remember that the NFL is the highest rated television product on TV. The league loves celebrations as they show a replay of almost every one. Also, these celebrations get the crowd and team fired up. Stick to college ball if you don't like it. But like I've said, it's been going on for 20 years. What time capsule did you just crawl out of?

Riddle_Of_Steel
09-18-2012, 02:26 AM
It's unintelligent to call the post racist. It's not racist to make an observation of someone's play regardless of color. They do need to shut up and play. Just like everyone else on the team.

Word.

Make the play, go celebrate with your teammates, but skip the stupid sideshow and self-aggrandizement. Miller, Polamalu, and Silverback are consummate professionals-- they let their actions speak for them. Kinda like the difference between the type of Christian that Polamalu is, verses the used-car salesman for God that Tebow is.

I watched Ward from his first start to the day he retired. He was the guy who I have watched through all of my prime football-watching days. I cried when he retired. He never did stupid stuff like these endzone dances, except the one time he tried to do the Ickey Shuffle and sucked, so Peezy had to punk him out. Ward's celebrations were spirited and passionate, not contrived and performed. Mosts of the time, all he had to do was smile.

You know some of these guys actually rehearse that crap in front of a mirror so they can pull it off on gameday. That is LAME.

If that's your thing that is cool. I have just never liked braggarts or when people self-advertise.

Reminds me of that old saying (sure I don't have it right): "Great men talk about ideas. Mediocre men talk about acquaintances and current events. And ignorant men talk about themselves."

As for the poor person who played the race card about the initial OP....I think your accusation says alot more about your position than it does about the OP's. Pretty sad, actually.

Bayz101
09-18-2012, 03:46 AM
Antonio Brown's biggest celebration came when the crowd was ELECTRIFIED after a defensive shutout following a TERRIBLE pass interference call that went against Taylor. Brown's energy was awesome, and welcomed, and it only pumped the crowd up even more.

Galax Steeler
09-18-2012, 04:02 AM
I have no problem with it and is Bayz said it gets the crowd more into it.

Bayz101
09-18-2012, 04:16 AM
Oh and one last thing: Heath doesn't have an attitude. He's extremely laid back and relaxed, and does nothing but his job and his goal is to win. Not saying I don't like that, i'm just saying that everyone shouldn't emulate it. Watch Heath's post-game interviews. He's not exactly one to get "pumped up" during or after a game. He's all about doing his job.

bornaSteelersfan
09-18-2012, 05:44 AM
Bring on the celebration! That's our Steelers and they were playing at home. Great way to get the fans into the game! I completely respect Heath for the way he is. I also accept and respect the young money crew for who they are. Go ahead, Antonio, be who you are. You deserve to act out when you make a play like that (catching the ball for a first down and holding onto it even after getting completely clobbered).

steelfury02
09-18-2012, 08:07 AM
I think most of us could at least agree that regardless of who does what, if it gives them a n edge/spark, then it can only help.

The Eagles/Ravens game was much worse with the pointing for first down. I'm not a big fan of it either, but is it safe to say they might have just been feeding off the energy of the crowd, and that this energy is a whole lot better than the lack of we witnessed @ Denver?

:chuckle:

lloydwoodson
09-18-2012, 08:26 AM
Everyone who is worried about celebrating is EXACTLY like Roger Goodell. You vying to be the commish? Vee moost not hoff zee sellabrayshaun! I thought you wanted to see emotion from Coach T? No? No emotion from anyone? :blah:

steeltheone
09-18-2012, 09:06 AM
I think you need to separate emotion from grandstanding... Making a first down catch for ten yards in the first quarter is your job, do it and head back to the huddle..... a first down on a major drive later in the game could be considered emotion ( in most cases ) would be tolerated and expected by most fans.

I was at a Steeler bar in downtown Harrisburg, Pa. watching the Jets game and Either Brown or Wallace ( I forget which, no matter ) caught an every Sunday normal pass, They then proceeded to make it into a big deal. This is the crap fans don't like.

Bayz101
09-18-2012, 09:13 AM
I think you need to separate emotion from grandstanding... Making a first down catch for ten yards in the first quarter is your job, do it and head back to the huddle..... a first down on a major drive later in the game could be considered emotion ( in most cases ) would be tolerated and expected by most fans.

I was at a Steeler bar in downtown Harrisburg, Pa. watching the Jets game and Either Brown or Wallace ( I forget which, no matter ) caught an every Sunday normal pass, They then proceeded to make it into a big deal. This is the crap fans don't like.

I noticed Brown drop the ball and move towards the huddle on a few occasions, but the major emotion he showed was on a big catch after big hit when he crowd was so fired up and electrified it'd be impossible NOT to show some fire.

jasonpirkle
09-18-2012, 09:24 AM
I will say that santonio's hold and drop of the ball after making a first down is just old, tired, and annoying. It's one thing to celebrate a touchdown, another to celebrate every first down.

Riddle_Of_Steel
09-18-2012, 10:40 AM

^^^^ This.

Riddle_Of_Steel
09-18-2012, 10:47 AM
I noticed Brown drop the ball and move towards the huddle on a few occasions, but the major emotion he showed was on a big catch after big hit when he crowd was so fired up and electrified it'd be impossible NOT to show some fire.

"Showing fire and emotion" is a far cry from breaking out some ridiculous and rehearsed dance.

Hines Ward always showed emotion after the play, but he did not go out of his way to make a spectacle out of himself.

There are professionals, and there are showmen. It is kinda like the difference between Polamalu (quiet, humble, and self-confident) and Tim Tebow (over-the-top, self-aggrandizing, grandstanding. shameless advertiser) in my mind.

I am not saying they should ban celebrations, but I prefer that my team show more professionalism, than worrying about coming up with stupid names like "young money" and doing circus sideshows.

Notice, when Tomlin got "fired up", he was not doing some stupid herky-jerky dance and making a fool out of himself in front of America. He was congratulating his guys and praising good play.

Bayz101
09-18-2012, 10:52 AM
"Showing fire and emotion" is a far cry from breaking out some ridiculous and rehearsed dance.

Hines Ward always showed emotion after the play, but he did not go out of his way to make a spectacle out of himself.

There are professionals, and there are showmen. It is kinda like the difference between Polamalu (quiet, humble, and self-confident) and Tim Tebow (over-the-top, self-aggrandizing, grandstanding. shameless advertiser) in my mind.

I am not saying they should ban celebrations, but I prefer that my team show more professionalism, than worrying about coming up with stupid names like "young money" and doing circus sideshows.

I have no problem with dancing if they score a touchdown, and I haven't noticed any dancing after making simple catches. I noticed it once last night, and it wasn't even really a dance. The crowd was jacked, and Brown was feeding off of it. Big deal. I think your entitled to have a little fun, especially when you go into a game knowing your one bad hit away from never moving again.

Riddle_Of_Steel
09-18-2012, 11:00 AM
I have no problem with dancing if they score a touchdown, and I haven't noticed any dancing after making simple catches. I noticed it once last night, and it wasn't even really a dance. The crowd was jacked, and Brown was feeding off of it. Big deal. I think your entitled to have a little fun, especially when you go into a game knowing your one bad hit away from never moving again.

I hear ya and I can agree with those sentiments.

It is a fine line indeed, one I prefer our guys stay on the classier side of. Notice, Tomlin got fired up too-- but he wasn't doing some silly pantomime that he had to practice in the mirror the night before.

Edman
09-18-2012, 11:05 AM
There's a difference between being fiery and making a spectacle. Hines Ward was fiery, but he wasn't a showman. Sanders and Brown are much the same way. Guys like Santonio Holmes are what you are looking for, and he doesn't play here anymore.

Brown's Catch was a big deal because it was 3rd Down and he went over the middle to take a pretty good shot from a Jet Defender to do it. I don't care what you say, it was a big play because it fired up the team and led to icing the game. Sanders' Catch was big because it shifted the momentum of the game in the first half. You're acting like Sanders and Brown were putting on some kind of dancing show after every catch.

This thread is junk whining over nothing to be honest. BAW! No Having Fun!

steeltheone
09-18-2012, 01:06 PM
For the most part, I think most of us are on the same page about this topic.... I agree the players should have some fun!

zcoop
09-18-2012, 06:54 PM
Word.

Make the play, go celebrate with your teammates, but skip the stupid sideshow and self-aggrandizement. Miller, Polamalu, and Silverback are consummate professionals-- they let their actions speak for them. Kinda like the difference between the type of Christian that Polamalu is, verses the used-car salesman for God that Tebow is.

I watched Ward from his first start to the day he retired. He was the guy who I have watched through all of my prime football-watching days. I cried when he retired. He never did stupid stuff like these endzone dances, except the one time he tried to do the Ickey Shuffle and sucked, so Peezy had to punk him out. Ward's celebrations were spirited and passionate, not contrived and performed. Mosts of the time, all he had to do was smile.

You know some of these guys actually rehearse that crap in front of a mirror so they can pull it off on gameday. That is LAME.

If that's your thing that is cool. I have just never liked braggarts or when people self-advertise.

Reminds me of that old saying (sure I don't have it right): "Great men talk about ideas. Mediocre men talk about acquaintances and current events. And ignorant men talk about themselves."

As for the poor person who played the race card about the initial OP....I think your accusation says alot more about your position than it does about the OP's. Pretty sad, actually.

I'm not a poor person playing a card, and would probably use that classification for you or anyone else who attempts to tell me what to think. I think it was a cheap shot at the young wrs. As I stated earlier, I didn't grow up yesterday. So save that condesending shit for someone else.

LayingTheWoodley56
09-18-2012, 07:21 PM
I completely, totally, 100% disagree. Football is a game of emotion; hell, I start screaming and pounding my chest watching the Steelers play it, and I'm just a spectator.

After Brown made that catch, got popped real hard and still hung on (spectacular by the way), I was psyched by the way he got up screaming at the crowd and going nuts, flexing and jawing. For a supposedly "old and slow" team, I think it helps tremendously to get that kind of outward fire and passion going.

I do agree that Brown doesn't have to signal for a first after every first down catch. But if he wants to do it for some of them, that's fine by me.

Bayz101
09-18-2012, 07:22 PM
I completely, totally, 100% disagree. Football is a game of emotion; hell, I start screaming and pounding my chest watching the Steelers play it, and I'm just a spectator.

After Brown made that catch, got popped real hard and still hung on (spectacular by the way), I was psyched by the way he got up screaming at the crowd and going nuts, flexing and jawing. For a supposedly "old and slow" team, I think it helps tremendously to get that kind of outward fire and passion going.

I do agree that Brown doesn't have to signal for a first after every first down catch. But if he wants to do it for some of them, that's fine by me.

:hatsoff:

EbonySteel86
09-18-2012, 07:55 PM
AB dance is by far the funniest thing I've ever seen and i love it to death!!! Do your thing young $!

harrison'samonster
09-18-2012, 08:03 PM
remember Bettis getting fired up after runs. Nobody does it like he use to. he use to run another 10 to 15 yards down the field after each run.

fer522
09-18-2012, 08:27 PM
if they wanna celebrate more power to them but don't do it when you catch a 5 yard pass in the first qr.

Hawaii 5-0
09-21-2012, 02:09 AM
Steelers Miller Sits Out Of Practice Again

Sep 20th, 2012 by kariSteelers

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/58/files/2012/09/6531628-300x205.jpg?69fa8c

During the Jets game, Heath suffered some damage to his rib cartilage, but as we know finished the game and helped the Steelers add one to the win column. But today, Thursday, was the second day he sat out of practice. Yikes. Not good. With no indication of whether or not he will play Sunday against the Raiders, I think we have to consider for a moment the impact that is going to have. Let me rephrase that, the rather large and impactful impact that is going to have.

Heath only had three catches against the Jets, but two were key third down grabs, on long third downs, as the running game was at best, ineffective. His third completion was a touchdown. His second in two games after scoring the first of the Steelers season against Denver.

When Todd Haley took the job earlier this year, he talked about the importance of having Miller more involved in the offense, getting the ball more. That’s a good thing, Ben has that *connection* with Heath, that’s evident. Miller is not one of those fancy pants tight ends that seems to be en-vogue, he’s not flashy like the Gronk or putting up ridiculous numbers like Graham, but he is consistent and he is dependable.

So the question of him playing on Sunday is potentially a serious one, with key players out on the defense (Harrison and Troy are already ruled out) and an offense that is only averaging a pathetic 2.6 yards per carry or something crappy like that. (I make no mention of the effects of our offensive line. That is like beating a dead horse and I happen to like animals.)

As a result, Ben is unfortunately having to play a little, ok a lot, of superman on third down. Miller is one of his go to guys. He’s like a warm fuzzy blanket. I like Ben to be warm and fuzzy and comfortable. A comfortable Ben is a good Ben. A non-interception throwing Ben.

Miller, the tough guy he is, the team player he is, will likely suit up on Sunday and catch his 2-3 passes, listen to the barrage of HEATH echoing through the stadium, do his duty on blocking and call it a day. He’ll be looking ahead to the week four bye along with what seems like a growing bunch of guys on the sideline in sweats instead of pads. At least Ben is in one piece. Someone knock on some wood.

Oh and yes, I googled ” Healing Torn Rib Cartilage” and now wish I didnt.

Torn rib cartilage, also called costochondral separation, can be one of the most difficult injuries to heal, because it cannot simply be placed in a cast. Ribs must move in order for your lungs to properly function, which inhibits healing. Symptoms of a torn rib cartilage include pain when you breathe, cough or sneeze, laugh and even move.

http://nicepickcowher.com/2012/09/20/steelers-miller-sits-out-of-practice-again/

MDSteel15
09-21-2012, 08:42 AM
Sad you feel that way but to each his own. This $ crew you speak of adds much value to our team and for you to ostricize them says a lot about you. If we were all were cookie cutter, we would not be human.

What is racist about saying they need to show class? That was a stupid assumption... It is ridiculous that just because they made a catch they act like they did something spectacular! That's why that was supposed to be reserved for touchdowns... just saying

steelfury02
09-21-2012, 08:49 AM
obviously Jobu didn't think Jack was enough. Luckily for our favorite team, I will be attending an Oktoberfest this weekend. Hopefully something works, or I say F U Jobu

zcoop
09-21-2012, 06:22 PM
What is racist about saying they need to show class? That was a stupid assumption... It is ridiculous that just because they made a catch they act like they did something spectacular! That's why that was supposed to be reserved for touchdowns... just saying

Opinions are like azzholes buddy, we all got em and they all stink at some point. Some people celebrate differently than others and thats ok.

Fire Arians
09-21-2012, 06:51 PM
Torn rib cartilage, also called costochondral separation, can be one of the most difficult injuries to heal, because it cannot simply be placed in a cast. Ribs must move in order for your lungs to properly function, which inhibits healing. Symptoms of a torn rib cartilage include pain when you breathe, cough or sneeze, laugh and even move.

http://nicepickcowher.com/2012/09/20/steelers-miller-sits-out-of-practice-again/

I had a torn rib cartilage while training years back. It took almost 3 years to fully heal and it was a bitch to cough/sneeze, it'd feel like I was getting stabbed in the chest.

it's not the worst injury to have, he should still be able to function, but will just have to deal with the pain for another year or so. He prolly will recover faster, being a pro athlete they have access to much better medical care than the average person

Goldsteel86
09-21-2012, 09:22 PM

Man even mentioning race has no place, if someone is leaning that way let it go, don't encourage it. Leave the race card out of this, man just leave the issue alone, there is no place for that here, be the better man/woman!

Bayz101
09-21-2012, 09:37 PM
I'm all for this discussion, but if race comes into the equation once more, the discussion is no more. Simple as that.

Goldsteel86
09-21-2012, 09:43 PM
I'm all for this discussion, but if race comes into the equation once more, the discussion is no more. Simple as that.

Thanks, Good Looking out!

finesward
09-22-2012, 02:42 PM

Who would win in a race? Wallace or Rainey?

:naughty:

:yield:

SquirrelHillSteelNut
09-23-2012, 05:15 AM
Heath is The Man.:tt02:

Galax Steeler
09-23-2012, 07:01 AM
Who would win in a race? Wallace or Rainey?

:naughty:

:yield:

Until someone can show me they can outrun wallace I think he is the man.

zcoop
09-23-2012, 07:52 AM
Man even mentioning race has no place, if someone is leaning that way let it go, don't encourage it. Leave the race card out of this, man just leave the issue alone, there is no place for that here, be the better man/woman!

I hear ya and will let it go. It is very difficult to let things like that go but I'll just limit my visits to this board.

finesward
09-23-2012, 08:22 PM
Wallace again showing his maturity and great attitude by shoving after the fumble by Brown and causing a flag. As much as people lauded Kemo for doing this I'm surprised Wallace is given a pass by fans.

I mean really, what business does a speedy wideout have pushing a 300+ lb defensive lineman?

The "crew" made some good plays today negated by the fumbles.