PDA

View Full Version : Away for a Short While

SteelShooter
08-01-2006, 09:55 PM
My Friends,

I will be away from here for approximately 1 1/2 weeks. I am traveling to MS to look at a number of homes and to check out my soon-to-be-new Command.

If I find any working Wi-Fi Hotspots in the Diamondhead/Bay St Louis area I will log on. I am not quite sure what is available ther after Katrina wreaked her havoc. I will make a brief stop in Texas on my return to see family.

If I am not online for a few days, know that I will miss all of your posts.............SteelShooter

SteelerzGirl
08-01-2006, 10:03 PM
I'll miss you, Shooter, but I hope you have a great time and are able to enjoy some good "southern hospitality." :bouncy: I also hope you find a wonderful house that you will be able to call "home."

Good luck! Please stay safe. :smile:

Prosdo
08-02-2006, 02:19 PM
Have a safe trip Steel. Good luck with the house hunting.

HburgXL06
08-02-2006, 02:34 PM
Here's to safe travels and good luck in findin a new home. We'll miss you here man and eagerly await your return to tell us how you made out. Good luck man and take your time and focus on findin your new home and visitin family. Peace.

BuFu

83-Steelers-43
08-02-2006, 02:37 PM
Have a safe trip and God Bless.

pucho58
08-03-2006, 03:04 PM
Take care and have a safe trip. Remember, you will always have a home here. Peace out

Stlrs4Life
08-03-2006, 08:45 PM
Have a safe trip Steel. Good luck with the house hunting.

PisnNapalm
08-03-2006, 10:57 PM
Take it easy man. We'll leave the light on for ya. :o)

Polamalu43
08-04-2006, 01:06 AM
My Friends,

I will be away from here for approximately 1 1/2 weeks. I am traveling to MS to look at a number of homes and to check out my soon-to-be-new Command.

If I find any working Wi-Fi Hotspots in the Diamondhead/Bay St Louis area I will log on. I am not quite sure what is available ther after Katrina wreaked her havoc. I will make a brief stop in Texas on my return to see family.

If I am not online for a few days, know that I will miss all of your posts.............SteelShooter

have a safe and fun trip bro, be safe.