PDA

View Full Version : Steelers / Patriots Game This Year

rowedf
06-13-2005, 10:20 AM
Hey guys a buddy of mine landed four tickets for the Steeler / Patsy's game this year and I'd like to plan a nice tailgaiting party. Last year we tailgated a few times down by high tops underneath the overpasses and we had a blast. Anyone here have any suggestions for location, time, etc....I'd really like to make this a great one.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-13-2005, 04:28 PM
If you hook me up w/ one of those tickets, I'll be glad to show some cool places to tailgate ! :D :D

SteelersGirlTN7
06-17-2005, 01:42 AM
Ohh man, I found out this game is gonna be the weekend Im in a wedding in Toledo. The wedding is Saturday. I cant go to the game, cuz I have to be back at work, but thank goodness its a late game. I;; have time to try and get back to Nashville to watch most of it! Makes me wish the bye week was that week and the game the next. LOL

hardwork
06-17-2005, 01:07 PM
There aren't any good places to tailgate in Pittsburgh.

clevestinks
06-17-2005, 02:11 PM
Come on HW , in all honesty , heve you ever been to the Burgh? It isn`t the city it was 15 years ago. It has turned out great.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-17-2005, 06:38 PM
There's plenty of places to tailgate man.. Plenty! besides the stadium, you can tailgate and have a good time at any surrounding local establishment.

clevestinks
06-17-2005, 07:51 PM
HW why not try and make it to the game in Pittsburgh? You can hang with some of us, we are starting to respect and like you more now that bungles fans are here.

C5-R1
08-10-2005, 03:08 PM
I'll be going to the Steelers/Pats game on sept. 25th. Is there anywhere that forum members get together before the game?

SteelR1
08-10-2005, 03:31 PM
Who ever goes, make sure we get some pics of the action....

C5-R1
08-10-2005, 03:37 PM
Who ever goes, make sure we get some pics of the action....

I think I can handle that. :thmbup:

rowedf
09-20-2005, 02:45 PM
Ok guys, any big plans for this weekends game? I should have about 6 guys that want to throw something together. We plan on getting down there around 8:30 am. This is my first time setting up a tailgating party myself so any ideas, suggestions are welcomed.

COSteelerfan
09-20-2005, 02:57 PM
im flying in from Colorado and Im wondering if there is a chance to get an autograph?
What time should I be at Heinz field to try and get an autograph?
Im staying downtown and would like to hit a good resturante to get hyped up too, whats the best place?

Thanks for the help and I cant wait till sunday!!!!

GO STEELERS!!!

Suitanim
09-20-2005, 05:23 PM
If you are under the overpass just West of Hi Tops (Lot 7 I believe) then just stop by Dom's tailgate...you can't miss it, they have a yellow Ford Explorer and a whole bunch of Steelers flags they fly. He's in the narrow strip farthest from Hi Tops.

Good food, lot's of pre-game toasts, and good people. Ranges between 25-50 people, so it's a very nice Steelers scene...

rowedf
09-22-2005, 10:13 AM
Sweet! The last couple times we've tailgated it was near hightops, at the corner of Lacock and the street high tops is at. Is Dom from steelersfever?

Suitanim
09-22-2005, 12:05 PM
Sweet! The last couple times we've tailgated it was near hightops, at the corner of Lacock and the street high tops is at. Is Dom from steelersfever?

He's not here a ton, but he's a regular. He is Stlrs4life. He's got a few tailgating posts here...look him up and PM him.

Cape Cod Steel Head
09-22-2005, 06:42 PM
There aren't any good places to tailgate in Pittsburgh.
Yeah like there were lots of greatplaces to tailgate at that glorifed high school stadium you use to play in.