PDA

View Full Version : Hello from California

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
08-01-2006, 11:36 PM
Hello Steeler Nation... Great forum just wanted to drop by and give a hello from a new member on the left coast where Steeler Nation is strong. Will be in attendance for the Bolts/Steeler game in October WOO HOO, can't wait for that one. I missed the game last year because of a screw up with tickets but already have mine in hand and have the steeler garb ready to go.

Polamalu43
08-02-2006, 12:09 AM
hey there welcome aboard.. but u do have the same avatar is mine..don't know about that

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
08-02-2006, 01:29 AM
hey there welcome aboard.. but u do have the same avatar is mine..don't know about that

ahhh but great minds think alike...and yes I would love to have troy's beautiful locks...guess it's a girl thing...:bouncy:

83-Steelers-43
08-02-2006, 06:32 AM
Hello from Pittsburgh. Enjoy and nice to meet you.

MattsMe
08-02-2006, 06:38 AM
Hello and welcome aboard.

floodcitygirl
08-02-2006, 08:01 AM
Welcome and enjoy! :smile:

HometownGal
08-02-2006, 08:04 AM
Hi and welcome! :smile: Glad to see that the female contingent around here is growing strong! :cool:

Prosdo
08-02-2006, 01:07 PM
Welcome to the site!

SteelerFanInCA
08-02-2006, 02:58 PM
Glad to see another Cali-Steelers fan. :smile: Welcome to the site. What part of California are you from?

SteelerzGirl
08-02-2006, 07:53 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever, I-Want-Troy's-Hair! :smile:

Polamalu43
08-02-2006, 09:28 PM
man looks like we got alot of steeler fans on this board from Cali thats great..

SteelShooter
08-02-2006, 10:46 PM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome .............................and did I say "Hey There!"

HburgXL06
08-03-2006, 12:26 AM
Welcome to the best Steelers site on the net! Hope you enjoy it here! If you need anythin or have any questions feel free to hit me up. Troy's hair alone instills fear in many opposin players, which is ironic considerin such an upstandin and good man he is. Peace.

BuFu

SteelersMongol
08-03-2006, 01:45 AM
Welcome, home. :smile:

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
08-03-2006, 02:07 AM
Glad to see another Cali-Steelers fan. :smile: Welcome to the site. What part of California are you from?

Hello SteelerFanInCA I'm from Riverside....but have put some serious thought into going east all the way to the eastern part of TN. I've pretty much had it with Mexifornia...oh I mean California. I've been here since 79 and I think it's time to "move on and move out!" :cya:

As you already know this state is loaded with the Steeler Nation!!

AZ_Steeler
08-03-2006, 10:41 AM
Hey Neighbor! I know exactly where Steubenville is, it's not to often you find people out west from that area or even where Cadiz/Steubenville are located. Gotta says things like 1hour west of Pittsburgh, 2 hours east of Columbus... Nice to know someone from the area!

Welcome from another newbie! :tt:

Polamalu43
08-03-2006, 11:52 PM
Hello SteelerFanInCA I'm from Riverside....but have put some serious thought into going east all the way to the eastern part of TN. I've pretty much had it with Mexifornia...oh I mean California. I've been here since 79 and I think it's time to "move on and move out!" :cya:

As you already know this state is loaded with the Steeler Nation!!

koo u live in the 909, but what's wrong with mexicans?

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
08-04-2006, 12:48 AM
koo u live in the 909, but what's wrong with mexicans?

I actually live in the 951 code in California they add a new area code every week or so :bouncy:

I have no problem with Mexicans if their legal but I have a problem with 'em if their not. But that's a whole other subject on a whole other board and not for the steeler nation board. :headshake:

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
08-04-2006, 12:58 AM
Hey Neighbor! I know exactly where Steubenville is, it's not to often you find people out west from that area or even where Cadiz/Steubenville are located. Gotta says things like 1hour west of Pittsburgh, 2 hours east of Columbus... Nice to know someone from the area!

Welcome from another newbie! :tt:

I'm actually from Mingo Jct. I remember in high school Cadiz and Mingo High School had a HUGE football and basketball rivalry back in the day. Mingo high school no longer exists as both Wintersville and Mingo High have now merged. :cheers:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-05-2006, 06:05 AM
Hello Steeler Nation... Great forum just wanted to drop by and give a hello from a new member on the left coast where Steeler Nation is strong. Will be in attendance for the Bolts/Steeler game in October WOO HOO, can't wait for that one. I missed the game last year because of a screw up with tickets but already have mine in hand and have the steeler garb ready to go.

welcome and enjoy!!