PDA

View Full Version : Tico the Steeler Dog's Week 3 Picks

Brett Cottrell
09-20-2012, 04:59 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1dbsmSrp5Go/UEE9cLcH3ZI/AAAAAAABKdU/21GHtOEOJbw/s1600/IMG_1785.JPG

Tico's Blog (http://ticothesteelerdog.blogspot.com/)

Pittsburgh Steelers at Oakland Raiders
The Raiders will play without a quarterback until Lamarr Woodley knocks Carson Palmer out of the game. Steelers by 20.

Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks
Mike McCarthy looks like the lovechild of Grimace and Mayor McCheese. Packers by 9.

St. Louis Rams at Chicago Bears
What’s the difference between Jay Cutler and a Black Widow? One tries to devour its own kind and the other is a spider. Rams by 8.

Philadelphia Eagles at Arizona Cardinals
I shared a kennel at the Washington Animal Rescue League with some of Mike Vick’s dogs. Cardinals by 456,222.

New England Patriots at Baltimore Ravens
I’m not allowed to pee on people, but if I could, both these teams would get a soaking. Ravens by 10.

Houston Texans at Denver Broncos
Foster: Texan for “you're about to get a whuppin." Texans by 12.

Atlanta Falcons at San Diego Chargers
I’m only sure of two things: 1) squirrels are the tastiest things ever, and 2) Norv Turner is an awful head coach, and I’m not sure about the squirrels. Falcons by 5.

Cincinnati Bengals at Washington Redskins
The only good cat is a dead cat. And the one's I chew on. That’s just how I roll. RG3PO and crew by 10.

Kansas City Chiefs at New Orleans Saints
Saints have better damage control than Mitt Romney. Saints by 20.

Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts
Name the two coaches. Don’t worry, I’ve got all week. Colts by 3.

San Francisco 49ers at Minnesota Vikings
The Vikings have a long and proud tradition of, well, nothing, actually. 49ers by 20.

New York Jets at Miami Dolphins
Dear Jets: how was last week’s humble pie? Get ready for another slice. Dolphins by 3.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas Cowboys
Jerry Jones is so stupid, he thinks “asphalt” is a butt disease. Bucs by 10.

Buffalo Bills at Cleveland Browns
Do you remember when these teams mattered? Neither do I. Bills by 2.

New York Giants at Carolina Panthers
The Giants have great defensive ends. Taken together, they’re exactly half the size of Cam Newton. Giants by 10.

Detroit Lions at Tennessee Titans
Lions haven’t won anything since Webster’s Dad played for them. That’s sad. Titans by 8.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2b/Webster_Title_Screen.png
Alex Karras/Webster's Dad/Mongo
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZoW-Z1aG10U/UFt9gZZrEjI/AAAAAAABKfk/atjMG05P5WM/s1600/Alex+Karras.jpg
Is there anything he couldn't do?

tony hipchest
09-20-2012, 06:04 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers at Oakland Raiders
The Raiders will play without a quarterback until Lamarr Woodley knocks Carson Palmer out of the game. Steelers by 20.

Troy Polamalu is likely to miss this game which means Carson Palmer will be without his #1 WR.

SteelersFever
09-20-2012, 06:11 PM
Troy Polamalu is likely to miss this game which means Carson Palmer will be without his #1 WR.

:plusone:

First time using the newest emoticon!

Brett Cottrell
09-20-2012, 07:31 PM

Love it!

teegre
09-20-2012, 07:38 PM
I love reading these every week.

Brett Cottrell
09-21-2012, 03:12 PM
I like writing them. Well, I don't really write them, Tico tells me what to type and I do it. He can't type. Lazy dog. :screwy:

fer522
09-21-2012, 03:45 PM
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Dallas Cowboys
Jerry Jones is so stupid, he thinks “asphalt” is a butt disease. Bucs by 10.

:toofunny::chuckle::rofl:

Bayz101
09-21-2012, 04:09 PM
Tico's marked Steelers Fever as one of his territories!

http://www.steelersfever.com/tico.html

Hawaii 5-0
09-22-2012, 03:43 AM
Who I like, Oakland version

posted by Dale Lolley
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2012

The last time the Steelers visited Oakland, Ben Roethlisberger threw four interceptions, two of which were returned for touchdowns, in a 20-13 Raiders victory.

The Steelers have manhandled the Raiders twice since that time - both at Heinz Field - including a 35-3 dismantling in 2010.

Like those two other teams the Steelers beat up on, this Oakland team looks like a mess.

The Raiders can't run the ball, putting up 68 yards in their first two games, can't stop the run, allowing 142 yards per game on the ground, and can't rush the passer, picking up just two sacks.

Other than that, they're fine.

Troy Polamalu and James Harrison will sit out again for the Steelers, but Roethlisberger and his receivers are healthy.

The Steelers haven't had much of a running game themselves, but they'll find one against the Raiders as they adjust from all of the outside runs they've attempted in the first two weeks to a more straight-ahead style.

Take Pittsburgh, which is favored by four points, to win this one, 24-13.

http://www.observer-reporter.com/or/sidelines/

WVABE
09-22-2012, 05:55 AM
West coast game against a bad team, why is it we always barely win or lose to these teams.

21-20 W

grward
09-22-2012, 07:13 AM
West coast game against a bad team, why is it we always barely win or lose to these teams.

21-20 W

The Steelers definitely play down to other team's levels.

I love Tico and his predictions. It would be fun to see his statistics each week as well! Keep 'em coming!

Brett Cottrell
09-22-2012, 09:13 AM
The Steelers definitely play down to other team's levels.

I love Tico and his predictions. It would be fun to see his statistics each week as well! Keep 'em coming!

You really don't want to see his stats. He's more opinionated than he is right. I always say, "if he could bet, I'd be broke."

WVABE
09-23-2012, 08:41 PM

21-20 WHappens everytime.:banging:

AndyWitmyer
09-23-2012, 09:36 PM
You really don't want to see his stats. He's more opinionated than he is right. I always say, "if he could bet, I'd be broke."

He was right on a few of them! He's been about as good at predicting these games as any paid "expert" I've seen - at least, in regards to this season so far, which has been (more than anything else) entirely unpredictable.

Brett Cottrell
09-24-2012, 10:11 AM
He was right on a few of them! He's been about as good at predicting these games as any paid "expert" I've seen - at least, in regards to this season so far, which has been (more than anything else) entirely unpredictable.

I don't even know where Tico gets his information. He must surf the net while I'm asleep. He'd do that, you know. Last week FedEx delivered 27 pounds of liver to my front door. Tico signed for it.