PDA

View Full Version : Whos calling this game?

zsheik22
09-23-2012, 03:45 PM
Are these the raiders announcers?

Darkstorm05
09-23-2012, 04:02 PM
The schedule thing says Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts.

steelerchad
09-23-2012, 05:26 PM
Not Raiders announcers, but 1 Steeler Hater and 1 complete idiot, means they may as well be.

Stu Pidasso
09-23-2012, 05:27 PM
What a lot of bullshit and non calls.

Reminds me of the game last year...

Curtain_of_Steel
09-23-2012, 05:44 PM
These announcers are unreal.. They can not be that stupid can they? every other word is ass backwardsthat flows out oftheir mouth.

zsheik22
09-23-2012, 05:57 PM
I love how hes like "LOOK AT IKE TAYLOR ACCELERATE PAST THE RECEIVER... IVE NEVER SEEN THAT!!"

That of course is as Ike is being pushed downfield by the same guy, lol.

The "pick" on the first steeler TD was funny too. Then the raiders break off that long run, and the hold was "great zone blocking". lol.

Curtain_of_Steel
09-23-2012, 06:30 PM
Or why is Ike not being called for pushing off after the 5 yard marker?

Or

The announcers state the Steelers could take the ball on the 48 after the failed onside kick? Really, no we rather thankick it into the endzone, lol

Goldsteel86
09-23-2012, 06:41 PM
It is official Dan Fouts is a douche!!!!

El-Gonzo Jackson
09-23-2012, 07:42 PM
It is official Dan Fouts is a douche!!!!

Sadly yes. I liked Fouts, but he's calling for a flag on Mundy's hit of Heyward Bey, yet he shuts up pretty fast when Ziggy Hood gets chop blocked while engaged with another player.

Also, he's calling for a flag on Taylor for pushing, but Moore is pushing back at the same time. and he's trying to minimize the false start by the Raiders O line because he thought he barely moved early.

Fouts is either a homer or a hater, but either way the Steelers cant give up 31 pts. That is what happens when we try to get into a track meet with teams without Polamalu and Harrison, with sad Larry Foote in coverage over the middle.

grward
09-23-2012, 07:58 PM
I get so fired up with the penalty calls that seem to always go against the Steelers in game after game after game! I'm told constantly that I'm just a homer and watch the game with my Steelers goggles on. Yet, I can't believe how lopsided the penalties are called CONSTANTLY!! Once again, the refs sucked it up. No excuses on losing the game ... our D did that for us. But the refs still suck!

jiminpa
09-23-2012, 10:07 PM
Sadly yes. I liked Fouts, but he's calling for a flag on Mundy's hit of Heyward Bey, yet he shuts up pretty fast when Ziggy Hood gets chop blocked while engaged with another player.

Also, he's calling for a flag on Taylor for pushing, but Moore is pushing back at the same time. and he's trying to minimize the false start by the Raiders O line because he thought he barely moved early.

Fouts is either a homer or a hater, but either way the Steelers cant give up 31 pts. That is what happens when we try to get into a track meet with teams without Polamalu and Harrison, with sad Larry Foote in coverage over the middle.
Fouts hates the Steelers because he thought he was as good as his hype, and the Steelers exposed him every time.

jiminpa
09-23-2012, 10:09 PM
I love how hes like "LOOK AT IKE TAYLOR ACCELERATE PAST THE RECEIVER... IVE NEVER SEEN THAT!!"

That of course is as Ike is being pushed downfield by the same guy, lol.

The "pick" on the first steeler TD was funny too. Then the raiders break off that long run, and the hold was "great zone blocking". lol.Thank you. I knew I wasn't crazy for seeing that. No hold = no touchdown too.