PDA

View Full Version : Coaches Lost Control?

Darkstorm05
09-23-2012, 07:42 PM
Did it seem to anyone else like our young players got out of hand tonight, and the coaches lost their grip on team discipline?

The secondary seemed to get frustrated and started laying in giant illegal hits instead of playing the ball with technique. We didn't pull flags, but it seemed like the refs got told to lay off the flags this week. Those helmet first shots will surely draw fines.

Then we had our young guys start trotting around with the ball out, trying to run through defenders as they took hits, only to lose us the ball. It was terrible.

IMO, coaches need to calm these kids down and keep them playing frosty.

TRH
09-23-2012, 07:46 PM
it was dreadful. That was one of the worst defensive performances i've ever seen across the board.

AndyWitmyer
09-23-2012, 07:46 PM
Could be - I think some of it had to do with playing in Oakland. Their fans seem to HATE us about as much as the Ravens fan base - with so much noise, I think that contributed to at least some of the chaos that we witnessed, But, I do agree that the team could have conducted itself a little better, and that criticism does eventually come back on the coaches.

Fire Arians
09-23-2012, 07:55 PM
tomlin can't seem to win on the road for some reason. I like the guy, but I wouldn't ever be confident in a sb run unless we have homefield advantage

steelfury02
09-23-2012, 08:03 PM
I don't know what Tomlin's road record is, but he is 0-3 in the last 3 road games. They certainly don't have "it" as of right now.