PDA

View Full Version : ***Official Who's Going to the Opener thread***

MyCuz64Furness
08-02-2006, 01:26 PM
Its getting closer and closer everyday........and I get more and more excited everyday.......So...........who's going, what seats do you have, are you tailgating and where..............:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

83-Steelers-43
08-02-2006, 01:28 PM
I will be there as always. I'm starting to get that anxious feeling in my belly. I can't wait. The smell of charcoal and cooked meat mixed with beer, the chant of the fans, the wave of TT's inside Heinz. The tailgating before hand. Woohoo!!!

The time is almost here! 35 more days!!!

Feels like just yesterday that JB was kissing the Lombardi.

ARKIESTEEL
08-02-2006, 01:30 PM
I will be there sets 514 jj 25 and 26 tailgateing if I have the option

BlackNGold203
08-02-2006, 01:54 PM
I wish...GOD you guys are lucky!!!!!

floodcitygirl
08-02-2006, 02:11 PM
VERY lucky indeed! While I won't be there, I will be in a great Steeler pub (a true oasis in Bengaldom) here with many fellow Cincy Steeler fans...decked out in our black n gold and swinging our terrible towels...cheering for our team...and with you all in spirit!!!:toast:

SteelersHoss
08-02-2006, 07:33 PM
I will be there, driving in From Canada. Wouldnlt miss this for the world. First steeler game at home. Will be looking for some people off here to tailgate with.

SteelManiac7
08-02-2006, 07:50 PM
Me! I..I..I can't wait..

SteelerzGirl
08-02-2006, 08:59 PM
I may be there, or may not be. It's a secret. :grin:

stillers4me
08-02-2006, 09:55 PM
I'll be at that pub in WhoDeyville with Flood.........waving my Terrible Towel and acting like an idiot. :bouncy:

floodcitygirl
08-02-2006, 10:17 PM
I'll be at that pub in WhoDeyville with Flood.........waving my Terrible Towel and acting like an idiot. :bouncy:It'll be a good time Stillers! Aren't ya just ready???!!!:danceshout:

Polamalu43
08-02-2006, 10:24 PM
i wish i could go.. that sucks

nicesteel4life
08-02-2006, 10:58 PM
I'll Be at The first Home game Pre-Season August 19.....
Cheering on the First String and watching what the second and third has to offer....
BOOM CRASH BLITZ!!!!!!!

Stlrs4Life
08-02-2006, 11:30 PM
I'll be at alll home games. Sec 522 Row Q seat 1. And we tailgate in Lot Blue 7F. I'll post all the criteria in the tailgating forum a week before each game.

Stlrs4Life
08-02-2006, 11:31 PM
I may be there, or may not be. It's a secret. :grin:

You are so in trouble if you show up!:hope: :dancing:

Seth88101
08-03-2006, 12:28 PM
I'm there!! Sec 506 Row C BABY! Coming in from Germany just for the game. I'm stationed over here at Ramstein Air Base.

AZ_Steeler
08-03-2006, 12:54 PM
I'll be at the pre-season opener in Arizona August 12th!!! Section 127 Row 13!!! :thumbsup:

83-Steelers-43
08-03-2006, 12:56 PM
I'm there!! Sec 506 Row C BABY! Coming in from Germany just for the game. I'm stationed over here at Ramstein Air Base.

Very cool. Always great to hear particulary when it's one of our men or women serving our country. Have a blast and I'll be right next to you in section 507 and thanks for protecting our great nation. You guys and gals are the best. :smile:

SteelerzGirl
08-03-2006, 03:31 PM
You are so in trouble if you show up!:hope: :dancing:

Trouble? What kinda trouble? :wink: :dancing:

Wow, very cool! You're going to have a great time. Enjoy! :smile:

Ambridge
08-03-2006, 07:26 PM
I'll be at alll home games. Sec 522 Row Q seat 1. And we tailgate in Lot Blue 7F. I'll post all the criteria in the tailgating forum a week before each game.

I'm two sections down in 520 Row DD Seats 25-26.
We'll be stopping on by for the pregame festivities.

Dom(Stlrs4Life) runs a great tailgate and would suggest to anyone to stop on by and check it out.

Stlrs4Life
08-03-2006, 08:21 PM
I'm two sections down in 520 Row DD Seats 25-26.
We'll be stopping on by for the pregame festivities.

Dom(Stlrs4Life) runs a great tailgate and would suggest to anyone to stop on by and check it out.

Looking forward to seeing yas again Ambridge. Is your boy playing football this year? Did he convert to a Steelers fan now that we won the SB? Or didn't you let him on the bandwagon?:sofunny:

Stlrs4Life
08-03-2006, 08:23 PM

Cool, liked RAFB while I past through there.

SteelersHoss
08-04-2006, 01:00 AM
Hey Strls4life, when i get my cab from my Hotel, where do i say i am going??? I will get some more details from you the weeks leading up, and i will bring some good ol Canadian beer for your enjoyment.

MyCuz64Furness
08-04-2006, 08:04 PM
And we tailgate in Lot Blue 7F. I'll post all the criteria in the tailgating forum a week before each game.

Do you need a ticket to get into this lot????

MyCuz64Furness
08-04-2006, 08:10 PM
i will bring some good ol Canadian beer for your enjoyment.

my hubby says Molson XXX.......is that a good beer or something.......he's willing to pay top $$ for some...........BTW.....if you don't mind me asking where are you staying?????

Stlrs4Life
08-04-2006, 08:59 PM
Hey Strls4life, when i get my cab from my Hotel, where do i say i am going??? I will get some more details from you the weeks leading up, and i will bring some good ol Canadian beer for your enjoyment.

Depends on where you are staying. But any cab driver knows where to take you. Tell him that you are looking for Lot Blue 7F. On the other side of the North Shore Parking garage. Where are you staying? You might be able to walk on over.

PS Appreciate the Canadien Beer!

Stlrs4Life
08-04-2006, 09:00 PM
my hubby says Molson XXX.......is that a good beer or something.......he's willing to pay top $$ for some...........BTW.....if you don't mind me asking where are you staying?????

Excellent Beer!

caligirlsteelerfan86
08-04-2006, 09:05 PM
I really wish I could attend, hoping to see one game this season. I felt like a kid on Christmas at camp, imagine how I'd be at a game. I know my Dad will call me when he is at the game to rub it in, that sucks, but I'm happy for him (although when he calls to tell me, I get a bit salty). Trying to get tickets to the Chargers game, I'll starve myself for tickets. Have fun at the game!

Stlrs4Life
08-04-2006, 09:07 PM
Do you need a ticket to get into this lot????

Yes you do. But you can park right in front of this lot in the North Shore Parking Garage for public parking and game day parking for $20. (Last year anyways, not sure if they will increase price or not this season.) I will post my cell number and you will be able to call me, and believe me, I will find yas.

MyCuz64Furness
08-05-2006, 01:16 PM
thanks.....I'm so looking forward to the whole experience :cool: :bouncy: :bouncy:

SteelersHoss
08-05-2006, 11:51 PM
We are staying at the Comfort Inn on Banksville Road. We stayed there for the Superbowl and is a 10 min drive to the Stadium. Molson XXX, are you guys serious. I can bring a case if you would like. We have a lot of better beers than that though. Dom, i hear your party is good times.. My dolphin friend and i will for sure stop by, and get you some good beer. Any particular brand you would like??? You let me know.. If we bring some meat, can we cook some with you guys??? Looking forward to it..

Stlrs4Life
08-06-2006, 08:10 PM
Well, tell the cabby to take you to the North Shore. Look for Blue Lot #7F. Tell him it is by the Noth Shore Parking garage. I like Molson XXX or Labatt Blue.

Here's a link to the parking lot we are in:
http://www.alcoparking.com/images/gameday_view.jpg

SteelersHoss
08-07-2006, 09:28 AM
Sounds good to me. I heard a rumour that the U.S does not have ketchup chips or smarties.. Is this true?? If you have never had ketchup chips, man u are missing out. Molson XXX or Blue it is. I will bring a few other brands for all to try.

memphissteelergirl
08-07-2006, 09:56 AM
VERY lucky indeed! While I won't be there, I will be in a great Steeler pub (a true oasis in Bengaldom) here with many fellow Cincy Steeler fans...decked out in our black n gold and swinging our terrible towels...cheering for our team...and with you all in spirit!!!:toast:

Same here...will be waving my TT at the Sidecar with my fellow Steeler fans in Memphis!

30 more days to go! WOOHOO! I am SO ready! :tt02:

floodcitygirl
08-07-2006, 10:47 AM
Same here...will be waving my TT at the Sidecar with my fellow Steeler fans in Memphis!

30 more days to go! WOOHOO! I am SO ready! :tt02:That's right Memphis! We, as the Steeler Nation, are together...even if we're not! Have a great time! I was just having a conversation this past weekend with some people (in their 20's) Bengal fans and a Brown's fan. Even they admitted and were shaking their heads in amazement at the unity and size of the Steeler Nation. THEY said "there's nothing like it". WE DEY!!! :bouncy:

83-Steelers-43
08-07-2006, 10:48 AM
30 more days!!! Woohooo!!! :bouncy:

Heinz Field nachos........cold beer.........Steelers football........mmmmmmmmm.

MyCuz64Furness
08-08-2006, 03:24 PM
30 more days!!! Woohooo!!! :bouncy:

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: I'm getting even more excited by the minute:bouncy:

ARKIESTEEL
08-08-2006, 03:42 PM
:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: I'm getting even more excited by the minute:bouncy:

I have that affect on most sorry will try to tone it down some:bouncy: :sofunny: :dang:

Stlrs4Life
08-08-2006, 05:06 PM
I have heared of smarties, we have them. But Ketchup hips? What in the heck are those? Eh?

83-Steelers-43
08-08-2006, 05:08 PM
I have heared of smarties, we have them. But Ketchup hips? What in the heck are those? Eh?

I think he meant ketchup chips?

floodcitygirl
08-08-2006, 05:39 PM
I have that affect on most sorry will try to tone it down some:bouncy: :sofunny: :dang:Now Arkie, haven't you been warned about keeping that charm under control before???? :paperbag:

MyCuz64Furness
08-08-2006, 05:47 PM
Hey Dom......how do I get Blue tickets for the lot??? The cheapest I found was $69

SteelersHoss
08-08-2006, 08:19 PM
LOL, yes i meant ketchup chips eh. We dont; use the letter C up here. They are solid!!

ARKIESTEEL
08-09-2006, 07:47 AM
28 days more and I cant get the wife to pack us yet. Whats up with that!!! You would think that she would already have that done I guess I have to do everything.

MyCuz64Furness
08-09-2006, 03:06 PM
28 days more and I cant get the wife to pack us yet.

she must be pacing herself :sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-09-2006, 03:17 PM
28 days more and I cant get the wife to pack us yet. Whats up with that!!! You would think that she would already have that done I guess I have to do everything.

Seriously,...if I know you...you have the tent, sleeping bags.. and two months worth of MRE's...should be MORE than enough to stake out a claim in the parking lot!!

ARKIESTEEL
08-10-2006, 10:31 AM
Seriously,...if I know you...you have the tent, sleeping bags.. and two months worth of MRE's...should be MORE than enough to stake out a claim in the parking lot!!

I am ready lets do it. I realy did pick out which hat I am wearing to the game(I have 47 Steeler hats) and which jersey. Not just for myself but for the wife also she was runnig around behind me telling me how crazy I am. I just keep asking her which of her Steeler jersey she wanted she never said so I pick black #43 for her and Black #35 for me.

I am takeing my towel from the dallas game 2 years ago seems like good luck its the one I was holding during the Super bowl.

LLT are you going to be there? Man I sure hope so

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-10-2006, 10:41 AM
I am ready lets do it. I realy did pick out which hat I am wearing to the game(I have 47 Steeler hats) and which jersey. Not just for myself but for the wife also she was runnig around behind me telling me how crazy I am. I just keep asking her which of her Steeler jersey she wanted she never said so I pick black #43 for her and Black #35 for me.

I am takeing my towel from the dallas game 2 years ago seems like good luck its the one I was holding during the Super bowl.

LLT are you going to be there? Man I sure hope so

Man I wish!!!!
I will have to live vicariously through you....I expect to see a sign that says..."Steeler opponants FEAR LLT":sofunny:
(had a buddy who is a big wrestling fan...he held up a sign at a match that said "Goldberg fears Perry"...They scanned past him during the match and I still have it on tape.....and Goldberg DOES fear me by the way!!:bouncy: :sofunny: :sofunny::bouncy:

Lyn
08-10-2006, 10:55 AM
Are youplanning on going to any games this year LLT?

floodcitygirl
08-10-2006, 11:19 AM

LLT are you going to be there? Man I sure hope soPretty sweet Arkie, making sure that your lady is all decked out in her Steeler finest...I'm impressed! I hope you're planning on bringing back some pics! :smile:

ARKIESTEEL
08-10-2006, 11:29 AM
Pretty sweet Arkie, making sure that your lady is all decked out in her Steeler finest...I'm impressed! I hope you're planning on bringing back some pics! :smile:

We are planing on takeing lots of pictures. I am also bringing my Steeler photo album to show off all the Steeler parties we have at the house down here in Arkansas. LLT will do my best on the sign, but I wish you was coming we would have a blast ( I guess for me a bigger blast) talking about the Steelers and hunting small furry critters.

Man what a time we all will have!!!!

Now I got to go home and pack underware socks toothbrush...........

I need to make a list my fear is getting off the plane in Pittsburgh without the tickets

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-10-2006, 12:02 PM
Are youplanning on going to any games this year LLT?

IF I do it will probably be a last second deal....maybe chiefs?...cincy?...(thank God for stubhub)

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-10-2006, 12:04 PM
We are planing on takeing lots of pictures. I am also bringing my Steeler photo album to show off all the Steeler parties we have at the house down here in Arkansas. LLT will do my best on the sign, but I wish you was coming we would have a blast ( I guess for me a bigger blast) talking about the Steelers and hunting small furry critters.

Now I got to go home and pack underware socks toothbrush...........

I need to make a list my fear is getting off the plane in Pittsburgh without the tickets

I promise I will partake in a LARGE pot of venison chili in your honor...:sofunny:

ARKIESTEEL
08-10-2006, 12:48 PM
IF I do it will probably be a last second deal....maybe chiefs?...cincy?...(thank God for stubhub)

I know how about you pony up for the Miami game. GEEEEE thats a great idea.

Man come on and go we will have a blast!!!!

Not takeing no for an answer

ARKIESTEEL
08-10-2006, 01:05 PM
upper level 523 row FF $245

Come on LLT get on the ball man

Stubhub

I am in 514 so you would be right around the corner

ARKIESTEEL
08-10-2006, 01:25 PM
Bust out the Visa keep the economy rolling buy football tickets

ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO!!!!

support the country by supporting the Steelers, your not a commie are you

The Steelers are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy, so dont anger God

Come LLT lets watch Big Hampton smash Cullpepper thats what Jack would have wanted for you

floodcitygirl
08-10-2006, 01:39 PM
I wish you was coming we would have a blast ( I guess for me a bigger blast) talking about the Steelers and hunting small furry critters.

Wait a minute Arkie! I thought that YOU were the critter hunter for all of the SF ladies....not to mention lawn, pool and cabanna boy! Do you really have time for all of these extra cirriculars??? (lol)

ARKIESTEEL
08-10-2006, 02:09 PM
Wait a minute Arkie! I thought that YOU were the critter hunter for all of the SF ladies....not to mention lawn, pool and cabanna boy! Do you really have time for all of these extra cirriculars??? (lol)

I can do anything

floodcitygirl
08-10-2006, 02:14 PM
I can do anythingYou know? I believe that!!! :smile:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-10-2006, 03:32 PM
Bust out the Visa keep the economy rolling buy football tickets

ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO!!!!

support the country by supporting the Steelers, your not a commie are you

The Steelers are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy, so dont anger God

Come LLT lets watch Big Hampton smash Cullpepper thats what Jack would have wanted for you

DAMMMN!! ...I really wouldnt want to make God mad....and since HE wants me to go ..the ticket price would technically be like tithing...right?

ARKIESTEEL
08-10-2006, 03:52 PM
DAMMMN!! ...I really wouldnt want to make God mad....and since HE wants me to go ..the ticket price would technically be like tithing...right?

You bet and tax deductable

ARKIESTEEL
08-10-2006, 04:06 PM
Reach down deep and give till it hurts

SteelersHoss
08-10-2006, 05:25 PM
I have to say, that everyone on here is awesome. The Bantering that goes back and forth is superb. This Canuck cannot wait until i get a chance to drink with ya'll eh!!

MyCuz64Furness
08-11-2006, 08:12 AM

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

83-Steelers-43
08-11-2006, 08:16 AM
:tt: 26 more days!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!:tt:

:tt: :tt03: :sign01::tt03: :tt:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-11-2006, 09:20 AM
Reach down deep and give till it hurts

Oh if I reach far enough down to take time off work...pay for a ticket to the game...pay for gas/or airfare....pay for a hotel....pay for food/drinks....I can PROMISE you it will hurt!!:pin:

ARKIESTEEL
08-11-2006, 09:40 AM
Oh if I reach far enough down to take time off work...pay for a ticket to the game...pay for gas/or airfare....pay for a hotel....pay for food/drinks....I can PROMISE you it will hurt!!:pin:

Some gave some some gave all

Which do you want to be

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-11-2006, 09:49 AM
Some gave some some gave all

Which do you want to be

HMMMMM...:kiss02: vs.:injured: ...let me think:tap: ...might have to put this one up for a Forum vote!!!

ARKIESTEEL
08-11-2006, 10:28 AM
HMMMMM...:kiss02: vs.:injured: ...let me think:tap: ...might have to put this one up for a Forum vote!!!

Hey take her to the game with you then it will be :cheers: :heart: :party:

floodcitygirl
08-11-2006, 10:33 AM
Hey take her to the game with you then it will be :cheers: :heart: :party:Glad to know that you feel that way Arkie because I'm going to the Cincy game and I'd love to meet you and the Misses in person! I know you'll be able to work it out to come back for another game since you're sooo devoted to the cause, and she won't mind at all! Woo Hoo!!! We're gonna have a great time!!!! :sofunny:

ARKIESTEEL
08-11-2006, 10:37 AM
Glad to know that you feel that way Arkie because I'm going to the Cincy game and I'd love to meet you and the Misses in person! I know you'll be able to work it out to come back for another game since you're sooo devoted to the cause, and she won't mind at all! Woo Hoo!!! We're gonna have a great time!!!! :sofunny:

I will see what I can work out.:cool:

floodcitygirl
08-11-2006, 10:49 AM
I will see what I can work out.:cool:Well, allllright!!! It is also my birthday! You wouldn't want to disappoint me on my birthday, now would you???:grin:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-11-2006, 11:01 AM
Hey take her to the game with you then it will be :cheers: :heart: :party:

Ill make you a deal....When our Steelers play in Tennessee...I promise to meet you there...for that matter..I think they play in St louis in the next couple of seasons also!! I know St. Louis VERY well and can show you the town!...(In terms you will appreciate...its the home of busch beer:smile: )

MyCuz64Furness
08-13-2006, 08:56 AM
TTT

Prosdo
08-13-2006, 06:28 PM
One of the beer distributors for my parents' bar said he was getting my sister and I tickets for the first game. So just waiting for them to be dropped off. Woohoo!

SteelersHoss
08-13-2006, 07:26 PM
Good for you, beer is so good. It will taste even better now with free tickets.

ARKIESTEEL
08-14-2006, 09:48 AM
Ill make you a deal....When our Steelers play in Tennessee...I promise to meet you there...for that matter..I think they play in St louis in the next couple of seasons also!! I know St. Louis VERY well and can show you the town!...(In terms you will appreciate...its the home of busch beer:smile: )

Oooo you know I am going to them close games

MyCuz64Furness
08-16-2006, 09:01 AM
The day is getting closer :bouncy: :bouncy:

83-Steelers-43
08-16-2006, 09:18 AM
Can't wait to see more of this http://media.putfile.com/Foot-Game-ender-KO in 21 more days. :tt03:

BlackNGold203
08-16-2006, 09:22 AM
Can't wait to see more of this http://media.putfile.com/Foot-Game-ender-KO in 21 more days. :tt03:

OMG..I love that hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool: :cool:

83-Steelers-43
08-16-2006, 09:24 AM
OMG..I love that hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool: :cool:

To this day, I can't help but get chills down my spine and a huge grin on my face when I see that hit. I love it.

ARKIESTEEL
08-16-2006, 01:03 PM
I know one thing in an otherwise crappy day this sure made me smile about ten times

MyCuz64Furness
08-17-2006, 08:16 AM
Are there any public lots you can tailgate at????

MyCuz64Furness
08-20-2006, 02:47 PM
Just got a pass for the Gold2 lot.......how many days til the game........:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: