PDA

View Full Version : Bungals and Palmer..?

Elvis
08-02-2006, 06:37 PM
The more times that I see that interview with Carson about how much he hates the Steelers more than he hated UCLA... its all because they.. UCLA and the Steelers have what the Bungals wish they had.. .and that is Tradition!! I Cannot stand the Bungals.. they have talked trash just like the Ravens did a few years ago... but atleast the Ravens have actually won a tittle.. I cannot stand the Ravens... I know that we are a month or so away but I CANNOT wait tio see Big Ben get his due against all the NFL that has said that he was not the reason we won our Super Bowl last year...WHO DO YOU DIS-LIKE THE MOST IN OUR DIVISION AND WHY?
God Bless All
Elvis

LambertIsGod58
08-02-2006, 06:42 PM
I hate the Bungals...more than I hate Cleveland and Baltimore combined....Palmer has skills, just no class or professionalism...

rgleason
08-02-2006, 06:42 PM
Can't hate on the guy for telling you how he feels - he hates the Steelers. Better that than giving you the same old crap about respect or whatever.
The guy is a great QB and hope he makes a full recovery and gets back to where he was because I want to beat him straight up.

SteelerFanInCA
08-02-2006, 07:01 PM
Has to be the bungals. Every time we play them I feel just a little more fired up about playing them.

Elvis
08-02-2006, 07:38 PM
Palmer better respect our defense!!! They beat him up almost every time we have played them... He is just like his teammate... Chad Johnson... all mouth no A$$...

stlrtruck
08-02-2006, 08:42 PM
I hate the ravens. Originally from the baltimore area, after the clowns moved into town, all anyone could talk about was the ravens!

Polamalu43
08-02-2006, 10:10 PM
well i don't know how 2 feel 2 tell u guys the truth.. 2 hate palmer or not. the reason bein since i live here in LA, and am a season ticket holder for the USC trojans, i seen alot of palmer and was 1 of my fav players when he was here along with, polamalu and mike williams.. but i cna say i do really hate the bungals,and there sissy crying fans. it was funny though that when carson left LA,he said he was happy 2 b leaving LA and gong 2 cicny, because LA was 2 fast paced for him.. i guess u can say im starting 2 have hate for the guy even though he was once my fav Trojan .. also we own UCLA hahahha they should get USC tatss on them ....

nicesteel4life
08-02-2006, 11:05 PM
I Hate the Bengals, Ravens and Browns.....
There all and always will envy the Steelers Nation
They will never have the tradition that the Black N Gold Holds
SORE LOSERS, SORE OWNERS, SORE COACHES......WAAAAAAAAAAA
I wouldn't care if we lost every game in the season beside the those 6.
WELL Maybe thats a little untrue, but you get the point.

SteelCityMan786
08-02-2006, 11:19 PM
31 other teams then there are the Steelers my friend.

Stlrs4Life
08-02-2006, 11:24 PM
I hate the Browns and Ravens more than the Bungholes. I hate the Ravens because they came from Cleveland, and hate the Browns because, well just because they are the Browns. Bengals, everybody knows that sooner or later they will just resort back to the way they were.

Stillers#1
08-03-2006, 12:29 AM
I don't hate anyone, I just enjoy them wanting what we have.

Steel Pit
08-03-2006, 03:11 AM
Right now it's the Bengals. I hate the team and their fans. However the most hated tag is transferable. I've labled every team in the division, past and present, as my most hated at one time or another.

Buzz05
08-03-2006, 09:00 AM
To be honest with ya, I hate the Bungles. I live in the same town the Ravens have their practice facility in and yeah they annoy me but they dont p!ss me off like the Bungles. Atleast down here when the Steelers won the Super Bowl the real fans that know football, not the moronic fly by night fans, congratulated us on a good job and said we deserved it. The guy across the hall from me is a huge Ravens fan and he even wished us well this season. We have a friendly rivalry going of course, but for the most part all it is, is nothing more then football. The Bungles just p!ss me off because they have 2 good year and all of a sudden all these fans from the Boomer Eisieson (or however u spell his name) is dusting off there signs and jerseys and claiming to be die hard...and that they were screwed and all this and that. One of my best friends is from Cinci and i told him that when it comes to football hes a douche bag and so is the rest of his city. Mainly because they have no allegience and no class.

CantStop85
08-03-2006, 11:01 AM
The more times that I see that interview with Carson about how much he hates the Steelers more than he hated UCLA... its all because they.. UCLA and the Steelers have what the Bungals wish they had
OK, he wishes he had what the Steelers had, but UCLA? Come on...he went to USC.

RoethlisBURGHer
08-03-2006, 11:21 AM
I hate every team in the division.

However,living in Cleveland,I think I hold a little more hate for the Browns and thier fans.

HometownGal
08-03-2006, 12:18 PM
I don't really hate any team (well, the Rats come as close as it gets for me) but with the Bungles, I think I dislike most of their fan base more than any other in the NFL. I can't stomach a sore loser in any sport, especially not a bandwagon-jumpin' sore loser. While there are some loyal Bungles fans who have supported their team over the years, this newest batch of green-skinned crumudgeons has to be an embarrassment to the team and the organization. I've read some of the Bengals fans' sites since the SB and wishing death upon some of our guys (most notably Kimo when he was with the team and Ben after the accident), our coach and Dan Rooney was the lowest form of low. Over a football game????? :rolleyes: Every team has their bandwagon jumpers, but Cincy owns the market on them now.

A lot of people accuse the Pats fans of being jumpers, as well. While there are some out there, most definitely, most of the Pats fans I've come across are passionate, loyal fans of a team that has been a playoff/SB contender for more than just one year, unlike those jumpin' on that tiger striped Bungles boo-hoo wagon last season.

Haiku_Dirtt
08-03-2006, 02:55 PM
The more times that I see that interview with Carson about how much he hates the Steelers more than he hated UCLA... its all because they.. UCLA and the Steelers have what the Bungals wish they had.. .and that is Tradition!! I Cannot stand the Bungals.. they have talked trash just like the Ravens did a few years ago... but atleast the Ravens have actually won a tittle.. I cannot stand the Ravens... I know that we are a month or so away but I CANNOT wait tio see Big Ben get his due against all the NFL that has said that he was not the reason we won our Super Bowl last year...WHO DO YOU DIS-LIKE THE MOST IN OUR DIVISION AND WHY?
God Bless All
Elvis

He's hates UCLA because he went to USC. Actually USC is team with the tradition like the Steelers in So.Cal (count the trophies -Heisman & Titles)

Actually the IRONY is that UCLA is a lot like the Bengals - they're fags.

But you are right on about the interview. I tried to make this point when I realized from the article exactly what are realizing. When Palmer uttered those words to me the rivalry with the Bengals hit new levels and to me surpassed the Ravens.

Anyone close to the SC-UCLA rivalry knows the how deep that hatred goes. So this was no superficial article. He was sending a message to his teammates and to the Steelers. Question is. Do his teammates realize this? And is there even a damn thing they can do about it? NOOOO

RoethlisBURGHer
08-03-2006, 02:59 PM
Palmer hates us and well,we hate him and his Bungals.

Lefturn
08-03-2006, 03:54 PM
I hate browns cuz my sisters family is from clevetuckey, I hate the ravens cuz they were the browns now they are just punks. I hate the bungals cuz they are cry babies

I was watching espn today and chad johnson was talking his crap and he said he has a plan for his touchdowns at every stadium. espn showed him jumping into the stands. really hope he gets a touchdown in Pittsburgh and jumps into the stands.

SteelerFanInCA
08-03-2006, 04:51 PM
I hate browns cuz my sisters family is from clevetuckey, I hate the ravens cuz they were the browns now they are just punks. I hate the bungals cuz they are cry babies

I was watching espn today and chad johnson was talking his crap and he said he has a plan for his touchdowns at every stadium. espn showed him jumping into the stands. really hope he gets a touchdown in Pittsburgh and jumps into the stands.
He might come back from the stands missing his head if he does. Or at least is baby Mr. T. mohawk.

RoethlisBURGHer
08-03-2006, 04:56 PM

He can scratch his celebration for Hines Field and his celebration when we go to Heinz Field West (a) because just like last year,Ike Taylor os gonna own his ass.

lilyoder6
08-03-2006, 05:38 PM
but i am curious on what ppl will do this yr for there celebrations. like portis, smith and johnson cuz they had good ones last yr.

stlrtruck
08-03-2006, 07:46 PM
31 other teams then there are the Steelers my friend.

AMEN!!

But I still hate the raisins!!!