PDA

View Full Version : Where's the running game?

ChadJohnson-85
08-02-2006, 11:07 PM
No really? How can the steAlers win a game if they aint got a good RB? Face it! SteAlers SUCK! Cant wait until we beat the $h!+ out of you all on week 3! With or with out Carson! Who Dey!!!

BTW, How's Ben the flat face doing?

83-Steelers-43
08-02-2006, 11:11 PM
Why is this in the locker room?

What a bandwagon tool.

tony hipchest
08-02-2006, 11:13 PM
nice line-up you posted there. are we supposed to pick out who committed the crime?

the steelers have and always will have a better running game than your wack assed team. we could have kijana carter and put up 150 on your sorry assed defense.

tony hipchest
08-02-2006, 11:14 PM
Why is this in the locker room?

What a bandwagon tool.

typical bangaltard

BBC
08-02-2006, 11:15 PM
No really? How can the steAlers win a game if they aint got a good RB? Face it! SteAlers SUCK! Cant wait until we beat the $h!+ out of you all on week 3! With or with out Carson! Who Dey!!!

How's Carson's knee doing?

How's Odell's lungs doing?

How's Chris Henry's, AJ Nicholson's, and Frostee Rucker's jail cell boyfriend doing?

Thanks for the effort, let mommy and daddy back on the computer now.

SteelCityMan786
08-02-2006, 11:15 PM
Hey Chad you ever hear of Willie Parker, Duce Staley, Veron Haynes, Cedric Humes?

83-Steelers-43
08-02-2006, 11:16 PM
Hey Chad you ever hear of Willie Parker, Duce Staley, Veron Haynes, Cedric Humes?

Just started following football after this past season....so my guess would be no.

ChadJohnson-85
08-02-2006, 11:18 PM
the steelers have and always will have a better running game
I think I was talkig about this year? If your trying to tell me that Duce Staley is gonna do something your the biggest dumb @$$ I ever talked to.

ChadJohnson-85
08-02-2006, 11:20 PM
:sofunny:

tony hipchest
08-02-2006, 11:20 PM
Just started following football after this past season....so my guess would be no.im thinking this is really chad johnson who joined our fine forum

hey chad. before ike knocks that silly gold grill out of your mellon why dont you take it to the blast furnace and i'll give you a primer.

BlacknGold Bleeder
08-02-2006, 11:21 PM
This can't be a serious post....:dang: :rolleyes: My bad they are AFC north champs.

ChadJohnson-85
08-02-2006, 11:26 PM
im thinking this is really chad johnson who joined our fine forum

hey chad. before ike knocks that silly gold grill out of your mellon why dont you take it to the blast furnace and i'll give you a primer.
Yep this is CJ. How did you know? And I bet your Ike, right?

tony hipchest
08-02-2006, 11:30 PM
Yep this is CJ. How did you know? And I bet your Ike, right?the stench of undouched kitty gave you away. now you can continue to be a retarded puss and post in the friendly confines of the locker room, or take the previous offer.

X-Terminator
08-02-2006, 11:30 PM
Oh great, another one.

Seriously, don't you guys get tired of this lame, grade school crap?

ChadJohnson-85
08-02-2006, 11:35 PM
the stench of undouched kitty gave you away. now you can continue to be a retarded puss and post in the friendly confines of the locker room, or take the previous offer.
You all make a big deal out of everything. I didnt know this was nerd board?

tony hipchest
08-02-2006, 11:43 PM
ouch. the silly bengal called us "nerds".

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

that oughtta win him a ring or trophy!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
08-02-2006, 11:46 PM
I believe our running back was a major reason we went to and won the superbowl..

DO YOU FORGET THAT WE ARE THE CHAMPS......
Please....think before you post!!! (i will let it go this time..considering your a bunghole fan).. No more freebies

MattsMe
08-02-2006, 11:50 PM
http://c0venant.net/imagenes/troll-dontfeed.jpg

ChadJohnson-85
08-02-2006, 11:55 PM
I believe our running back was a major reason we went to and won the superbowl..

DO YOU FORGET THAT WE ARE THE CHAMPS......
Please....think before you post!!! (i will let it go this time..considering your a bunghole fan).. No more freebies
Yeah, that was a BIG reason why the steAlers went to the SB! I think there was another reason....? Im sure the bus will kill us in week 3! Hold on, oh yeah! There aint no more bus you dumb @$$!!!
Think before you post!!!:nono:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
08-02-2006, 11:58 PM
Yeah, that was a BIG reason why the steAlers went to the SB! I think there was another reason....? Im sure the bus will kill us in week 3! Hold on, oh yeah! There aint no more bus you dumb @$$!!!

Your right there is no bus.....But there is Duce and Veron....Both capable of running over your jailbird defense :whip:

BBC
08-03-2006, 12:01 AM

Willie Parker didn't seem to have too much of a problem killing you...rushing for a 6.1 average against your defense.

ChadJohnson-85
08-03-2006, 12:03 AM
Your right there is no bus.....But there is Duce and Veron....Both capable of running over your jailbird defense :whip:
You have to be kidding me? You really think that duce & Veron are better then Rudi?:sofunny: :sofunny:

tony hipchest
08-03-2006, 12:05 AM
the bengals are living it up now. they realize they wont have much to say after an 0-4 start.

steelers have bigger fish to fry.... mainly the dolphins. thats why the steelers are champions and bengals are the laughing stock of the nfl. hell, even the cardinals are better. (and have proven they can draft people who can actually play and contribute)>

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
08-03-2006, 12:06 AM
I didnt say anything about Rudi....I just stated that our running game will not be of any problem this year...
infact...I like Rudi, and think hes going to have a great year...as long as carson gets back healthy.....But believe me....The bengals beat the steelers one time last year....I dont know if they will get that lucky this year.....

ChadJohnson-85
08-03-2006, 12:08 AM
Willie Parker didn't seem to have too much of a problem killing you...rushing for a 6.1 average against your defense.
I dont think Rudi had a problem running over the steAlers or any other team last year.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6v9qDEJ4UZ4&search=rudi%20johnson

Dont get me wrong I think Parker is a good RB but not as good as Rudi!

tony hipchest
08-03-2006, 12:09 AM
rudi sucks. he will find out this year. hell, the cardinals are better than the bengals top to bottom.

noone is scared of the bengals

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
08-03-2006, 12:11 AM
The Bengals are not going to be the same team they were last year....Too many off field issues...They are like the Ravens....No reason they are not a good team....But too many "thugs", and not enough "team"

BBC
08-03-2006, 12:11 AM
I dont think Rudi had a problem running over the steAlers

Really? Maybe you can explain to me why he didn't run for 100 or more yards against the Steelers in any of their three match-ups this season then?

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
08-03-2006, 12:15 AM
Really? Maybe you can explain to me why he didn't run for 100 or more yards against the Steelers in any of their three match-ups this season then?

You are forgetting that Bengals fans feel that comming close....Such as coming close to a hundred yards.....or coming close to a punt return for a TD, or ohhhh I dont know... comming close to making it to a superbowl.......makes you great....
BOTTOM LINE.....Bengals did nothing last year...They will not be remember for anything...thats a fact....The Pittsburgh Steelers however will be....SUPERBOWL XL CHAMPS....

tony hipchest
08-03-2006, 12:18 AM
"bengals can talk about their "talented" players all they want. they simply dont have the superb coaching to slay the giant that is the steelers.

the browns pose a greater threat as far as the future is concerned (maybe in 5-10 years anyways)

Prosdo
08-03-2006, 12:18 AM
Alright moving this to the Blast Furnance.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
08-03-2006, 12:20 AM
Alright moving this to the Blast Furnance.

??????Its about the Bengals....Shouldt it be moved to a trash can???

ChadJohnson-85
08-03-2006, 12:21 AM
rudi sucks. he will find out this year. hell, the cardinals are better than the bengals top to bottom.

noone is scared of the bengals
How much more proof do you need to know that Rudi is better RB then Parker! He ran all over the steAlers D last year! Are you blind? I dont know why I spend my time on here with a bunch of girls getting mad cuz this is in a wrong forum! You all the biggest Dumb @$$es I have ever talked to!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
08-03-2006, 12:22 AM
How much more proof do you need to know that Rudi is better RB then Parker! He ran all over the steAlers D last year! Are you blind? I dont know why I spend my time on here with a bunch of girls getting mad cuz this is in a wrong forum! You all the biggest Dumb @$$es I have ever talked to!

This??? Comming from a tiger?? WTF

ChadJohnson-85
08-03-2006, 12:25 AM
This??? Comming from a tiger?? WTF
OMG you are blind!

tony hipchest
08-03-2006, 12:25 AM
How much more proof do you need to know that Rudi is better RB then Parker! He ran all over the steAlers D last year! Are you blind? I dont know why I spend my time on here with a bunch of girls getting mad cuz this is in a wrong forum! You all the biggest Dumb @$$es I have ever talked to! i guess you been kicked around by a bunch of girls then. beat it you little whining bitch, and crawl back to your homeboard with your tail between your legs like all the others, and remember that the steelers own the bengals just like we have owned you.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
08-03-2006, 12:28 AM
Please read the previous post...
OWNED!!!!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
08-03-2006, 12:31 AM
WHO DEY.......:rofl:

ChadJohnson-85
08-03-2006, 12:32 AM
i guess you been kicked around by a bunch of girls then. beat it you little whining bitch, and crawl back to your homeboard with your tail between your legs like all the others, and remember that the steelers own the bengals just like we have owned you.
Who's the whining bitch? Am I the one getting mad over a thread being in a wrong forum? You really think im gonna leave? YOUR THE MOST WHINING BITCH I EVER HEARD! :sofunny:

Stillers#1
08-03-2006, 12:41 AM
Wow, is this kid the biggest tool I have ever seen in my entire life? I do believe so. What games did you watch last year? B/c the games I watched showed the Steelers going 2-1 against your Queen City Kitty-cats.

Lamest thread ever. Even Bengal Brian brings it better than this.

BBC
08-03-2006, 12:43 AM
http://c0venant.net/imagenes/troll-dontfeed.jpg

Seems like this post needed a bump.

ChadJohnson-85
Wow, is this kid the biggest tool I have ever seen in my entire life? I do believe so. What games did you watch last year? B/c the games I watched showed the Steelers going 2-1 against your Queen City Kitty-cats.

Lamest thread ever. Even Bengal Brian brings it better than this.
I watched all of them. And if the steAlers are so good how come they aint 3-0 with the Bengals last year?

HburgXL06
Well everyone, we've been blessed wit another dumb*ass troll to kick around for shits and giggles. It's nice that we don't even need to look for them they come after us to take their beatin...much like the Steelers do to the bengals for real.

Ok dumb*ass, here's the breakdown. Jerome Bettis retired. So from now on the bengals defense will have to find another mode of transportation to get from the line of scrimmage to the end zone. Which sucks for you because the toll to get there is goin to go up for you.

Duce Staley will be healthy and is a team player. He may have been injured in the past but that is no guarantee of the future is it?

Willie Parker is as fast as a Mustang. One open hole and he will be gone, which is sad because wit the bengals defense that may happen more than you will care to admit.

Verron Haynes is power back number 2. He's third in the lineup for running back but he is gunnin for number one and he is strong enough to be able to accomplish that. Again wit as weak as the bengals defense is they may be findin themselves overpowered.

Cedric Humes is the newcomer and wit the top running back spot open for grabs he is gonna be competing for it too.

So what do we have? The Steelers aren't competin wit the bengals for the division title, we have NFL Superbowl titles to compete for. The top spot up for grabs means that every back will be competin at his best against other teams.

Oh and since you have chosen to endear yourself wit the name of the esteemed Mr. Johnson (which at this point seems an appropriate moniker...doesn't Dick?) I would like to suggest to you that it would be wise to remove them ugly ass teeth. For one the Steelers are the only ones that make gold look good and since history favors us for winning and wearin gold five times over we have more of a claim to the color and precious metal...in ring form with the title "SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS" on it. Or is it that Mr. Johnson wishes to emulate the Steelers and their history of winning by sporting the color gold in his mouth? If it is done purely as a fashion statement I suggest that you inform yourself or Mr. Johnson whoever actually is smart enough to listen (which is prolly neither of you) that he is sorely out of date in his choice of fashionable mouth accessories. If he truly wished to be on the edge of mouth fashion he would have diamonds and platinum on his grill rather than just plain gold. You would think that a man as fashionable as Mr. Johnson would know such things.

Oh, and dumb*ass if you do wish to be a member of this forum you would have some respect and take down all those excess pics in your sig. It's against forum rules and is just annoyin since most of your posts are only one line long and are devoid of intelect.

I'm being nice for now since you are new...but if you insist upon bein as immature and idiotic as you are now I will be forced to become hard handed on your dumb*ass. Peace.

BuFu

tony hipchest
08-03-2006, 12:44 AM
YOUR THE MOST WHINING BITCH I EVER HEARD! :sofunny:

chad is livid! hes resorted to typing in all caps. ultimate sign of ownership.

i will lease the lot i own in between his ears to anyone interested. its kind of trashed but theres plenty of room for development.

Stillers#1
08-03-2006, 12:46 AM
I watched all of them. And if the steAlers are so good how come they aint 3-0 with the Bengals last year?

Ummm are you serious? If the Bengals are so good ( I cant believe I am engaging with this moron) then ummm why were the Steelers 2-1 against them. WHO DEY.....well umm we dey.

tony hipchest
08-03-2006, 12:52 AM
Seems like this post needed a bump. the dingo will be gone in about 3 days cause hes too stupid to realize we'll be bored with him a couple of days sooner.

ChadJohnson-85
08-03-2006, 12:53 AM
Well everyone, we've been blessed wit another dumb*ass troll to kick around for shits and giggles. It's nice that we don't even need to look for them they come after us to take their beatin...much like the Steelers do to the bengals for real.

Ok dumb*ass, here's the breakdown. Jerome Bettis retired. So from now on the bengals defense will have to find another mode of transportation to get from the line of scrimmage to the end zone. Which sucks for you because the toll to get there is goin to go up for you.

Duce Staley will be healthy and is a team player. He may have been injured in the past but that is no guarantee of the future is it?

Willie Parker is as fast as a Mustang. One open hole and he will be gone, which is sad because wit the bengals defense that may happen more than you will care to admit.

Verron Haynes is power back number 2. He's third in the lineup for running back but he is gunnin for number one and he is strong enough to be able to accomplish that. Again wit as weak as the bengals defense is they may be findin themselves overpowered.

Cedric Humes is the newcomer and wit the top running back spot open for grabs he is gonna be competing for it too.

So what do we have? The Steelers aren't competin wit the bengals for the division title, we have NFL Superbowl titles to compete for. The top spot up for grabs means that every back will be competin at his best against other teams.

Oh and since you have chosen to endear yourself wit the name of the esteemed Mr. Johnson (which at this point seems an appropriate moniker...doesn't Dick?) I would like to suggest to you that it would be wise to remove them ugly ass teeth. For one the Steelers are the only ones that make gold look good and since history favors us for winning and wearin gold five times over we have more of a claim to the color and precious metal...in ring form with the title "SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS" on it. Or is it that Mr. Johnson wishes to emulate the Steelers and their history of winning by sporting the color gold in his mouth? If it is done purely as a fashion statement I suggest that you inform yourself or Mr. Johnson whoever actually is smart enough to listen (which is prolly neither of you) that he is sorely out of date in his choice of fashionable mouth accessories. If he truly wished to be on the edge of mouth fashion he would have diamonds and platinum on his grill rather than just plain gold. You would think that a man as fashionable as Mr. Johnson would know such things.

Oh, and dumb*ass if you do wish to be a member of this forum you would have some respect and take down all those excess pics in your sig. It's against forum rules and is just annoyin since most of your posts are only one line long and are devoid of intelect.

I'm being nice for now since you are new...but if you insist upon bein as immature and idiotic as you are now I will be forced to become hard handed on your dumb*ass. Peace.

BuFu
I dont think that had to do with anything? OK, lets talk about Hines crying over the steAlers 1rst draft pick.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
08-03-2006, 12:55 AM
I think I was talkig about this year? If your trying to tell me that Duce Staley is gonna do something your the biggest dumb @$$ I ever talked to.

Have you seen the numbers Duce puts up when he plays....
He didnt play much last year because he is a "classy" steelers guy and steped aside for Jerome....I know thats hard to believe because there is no class at all on the Bengays...

Stillers#1
08-03-2006, 12:55 AM
OK....next steelers fan that responds to this guy gets neg rep from me, he is an idiot.

ChadJohnson-85
08-03-2006, 01:01 AM
the dingo will be gone in about 3 days cause hes too stupid to realize we'll be bored with him a couple of days sooner.
No need to wait. Gotta go! But i'll be back in week 3. And if I come back & post something in the wrong forum PLEASE dont get all mad. Oh I forgot, thats what bitches do!:sofunny:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
08-03-2006, 01:02 AM
=BTW, How's Ben the flat face doing?

Kinda like this....what class!!!
F'in TROLL

HburgXL06
08-03-2006, 01:19 AM
I dont think that had to do with anything? OK, lets talk about Hines crying over the steAlers 1rst draft pick.

Nice dodge there dumb*ass but you can't run from reason. The fact that you have no response and won't admit to bein over reasoned gives example to the fact that you lack in football knowledge as well as the ability to debate intelligently.

But since you ask another dumb*ass question I'll play along since you've proved more entertainin than most of the regular bengal trolls.

Unlike the bengals which denies the fact that there are off field problems that will affect thier on the field performance the Steelers wish to help their younger less experienced teammates and make them into the great athletes and great people they see potentially in them. Holmes made a few mistakes but he is still young and can learn and mature and still be a great player.

This is fun, keep bein a dumb*ass and we'll keep kickin you around.

BuFu

83-Steelers-43
08-03-2006, 08:55 AM
No really? How can the steAlers win a game if they aint got a good RB?

You mean this running back? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FjUtysxVB8&search=Fast%20Willie%20 If I recall correctly he broke one of those off against the Bungals earlier in the season.

Also, there is a shot of the stands after Willie's TD, those are called fans with tradition, honor and dignity. Just pointing that out for you since you have never experienced those type of fans.

Cant wait until we beat the $h!+ out of you all on week 3!

Do you mean like how you have been doing the last fifteen years?

With or with out Carson!

So I guess that blows the "We didn't have Carson Palmer in the playoffs" excuse out of the water.

Who Dey!!!

That was already answered last season. Here's a refresher.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeQEjaoAma8&search=Pittsburgh%20Steelers

While your at it....this one is beautiful and never get's old....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLn250rWTOc&search=Roethlisberger%20trick%20play

Enjoy junior! :sofunny:

Very good actually. By all reports, he's looking great in camp. Participating in all the drills. How's Carson's blown out knee doing? Is he participating in all the drills?

Keep riding that bandwagon. Your lack of knowledge is proof enough that you recently started following the Bungals and the game of football in general. Don't worry though, we will all hold your hand and walk you through the basics of the game and point out your idiotic comments with responses such as the ones you have received since posting this idiotic thread.

ARKIESTEEL
08-03-2006, 09:10 AM
I love the play by play on the ARE toss back play as soon as the ball gets to Bens hands the guy says touchdown.

Man none of them get old that take it to the house song is good for all them.

It must suck so bad to watch you D get burned up

CantStop85
08-03-2006, 10:27 AM
:popcorn:

Stillers#1
08-03-2006, 10:43 AM
Why are u guys even arguing with this dude? Why waste your time?

Tankus_Maximus
08-03-2006, 10:44 AM
pssst...it's supposed to be the real Chad Johnson. Can't you tell by the well-written, well-composed posts? *snicker*

83-Steelers-43
08-03-2006, 10:45 AM
Why are u guys even arguing with this dude? Why waste your time?

First, I'm just pointing out facts to tool #2.

Second, it's called the "Blast Furnace" for a reason.

Mosca
08-03-2006, 10:46 AM
It wasn't even a very GOOD troll. It was a "OMG bEnGaLZ ROOL sTeAlEaRs DROOL!!111!" troll. It's gone now but it says it will be back in week 3. Presuming it doesn't have to have its diaper changed.

83-Steelers-43
08-03-2006, 10:47 AM
It wasn't even a very GOOD troll. It was a "OMG bEnGaLZ ROOL sTeAlEaRs DROOL!!111!" troll. It's gone now but it says it will be back in week 3. Presuming it doesn't have to have its diaper changed.

It also depends on how the Bungals perform in that three week span. If they drop the first 3 or even 2 out of 3 I expect him to jump off the wagon with the rest of them. It's the Bengal-way.

Tankus_Maximus
08-03-2006, 10:48 AM
ya gotta love the creativity on those tools who use "steAlers".

SteelerFanInCA
08-03-2006, 01:31 PM
How's Carson's knee doing?

How's Odell's lungs doing?

How's Chris Henry's, AJ Nicholson's, and Frostee Rucker's jail cell boyfriend doing?

Thanks for the effort, let mommy and daddy back on the computer now.
Need we say anymore? Bungals 8-8 in 06.

SteelerFanInCA
08-03-2006, 01:38 PM

BuFu
LMAO :sofunny: :sofunny:

Stlrs4Life
08-03-2006, 08:51 PM

Oh boy, another one! Here boys, go fetch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bengal Fans are the biggest losers! Maybe it's an Ohio thing? Cause Browwns fans and Buckey fans are the same way!

Tankus_Maximus
08-04-2006, 12:47 AM
Gotta agree with Stlrs4life there...Bengal fans are the biggest losers. 15 years of losing makes you the all-time-greats at losing.

Polamalu43
08-04-2006, 01:00 AM

what a bandwagon tool..we will see when u guys start the season out 1-4 atleast or maybe 0-5..

Tankus_Maximus
08-04-2006, 01:19 AM
Ouch!! A nice dose of reality by the new guy!! Way to go Polamalu!