PDA

View Full Version : With Steelers Off What Games To Watch?

Atlanta Dan
09-30-2012, 10:05 AM
With the Steelers off this week what games are you watching?

Patriots at Bills could be interesting, along with a pi**ed off Green Bay team probably putting the last nail in the coffin of the Saints season in the doubleheader game

Vick is on the hotseat in Philly - if he plays poorly again tonight against the Giants we may see a new QB for the Eagles at Heinz next Sunday

tony hipchest
09-30-2012, 01:07 PM
here in NM the jets 49ers is our early national game. thats the 3rd time this season we have the jets crammed down our throat, i dont know if its because of the NYC market or because tebow still has a fanbase around here via denver (we usually get bears games because of urlacher and UNM being his college).

if steelers were playing philly, thats the game we woulda got with denver playing later and dallas on monday night.

i will have to pass on den/oak later and, like you said, watch green bay and NO.

ricardisimo
09-30-2012, 01:46 PM
Unfortunately, watching My Little Pony with the daughter instead of football, wanting to blow my magically friendly brains out. Still, just saw the score in Buffalo and felt that maybe life is worth living after all.

tony hipchest
09-30-2012, 02:04 PM
if bills could quit turning over the ball theyd be killing the patriots!

tony hipchest
09-30-2012, 02:47 PM
with 13 minutes of suck to go, FOX finally pulls the plug on nationally broadcast Jets game and switches to CAR vs ATL.

Bayz101
09-30-2012, 03:49 PM
I'm broadcasting three games at Xtreme. Message me if you want links.

Bayz101
09-30-2012, 03:52 PM
Cards-Dolphins, Saints-Packers and Bucks-Redskins.

Fire Arians
09-30-2012, 07:10 PM
damn the jets got beat down bad by the 49ers lmao

Atlanta Dan
09-30-2012, 07:41 PM
Jets and Raiders both got smashed

Falcons pulled off a miracle finish (on their own 1 yard line with a little over a minute left and no timeouts - 60 yard prayer followed by several completions for end of game winning FG) Those re the kind of wins you get in a Super Bowl season - it is not yet October and the Falcons are playing for home field advantage through the playoffs already given how rotten their division is

Sunday evening in the fall and with the Steelers not playing today I am completely sober - what a concept!:thumbsup:

tony hipchest
09-30-2012, 08:15 PM
Unfortunately, watching My Little Pony with the daughter instead of football, wanting to blow my magically friendly brains out. Still, just saw the score in Buffalo and felt that maybe life is worth living after all.

it could be worse (although 10x better than watching the patriotsstomp a mudhole in the bills)

ox4MY80tCno

ricardisimo
09-30-2012, 09:40 PM
it could be worse (although 10x better than watching the patriotsstomp a mudhole in the bills)

ox4MY80tCno
What the **** was that??? (the Bills game, I mean). How the hell did that happen? And how can Charlie not see that he's in for trouble from the first frame?

tony hipchest
09-30-2012, 09:57 PM
What the **** was that??? (the Bills game, I mean). How the hell did that happen? And how can Charlie not see that he's in for trouble from the first frame?i have the answer to neither, although i do believe "Charlie the Unicorn I" symbolizes the power that hot lesbian strippers hold over man.

"candy mountain" my ass....

tony hipchest
09-30-2012, 10:22 PM
if the eagles beat the defending sb giants tonight does that mean the steelers are doomed next sunday?

PATS16N0
09-30-2012, 11:55 PM
Welp.
Completely destroyed another NFL team and division rival today that called on the powers of their imagination to believe they had some sort of hope only to be left in disbelief as their team was completely embarrassed by Belichick, New England, and the greatest Quarterback of all time.

Had 2 rushers with over 100 yards each.

Had 2 receivers with over 100 yards each.

Scored 48 points in a single half.

Probably broke some sort of record somewhere.

You know, business as usual here in Massachusetts.

PATS16N0
09-30-2012, 11:56 PM
And how was your day?

tony hipchest
10-01-2012, 12:03 AM
Welp.
Completely destroyed another NFL team and division rival today that called on the powers of their imagination to believe they had some sort of hope only to be left in disbelief as their team was completely embarrassed by Belichick, New England, and the greatest Quarterback of all time.

Had 2 rushers with over 100 yards each.

Had 2 receivers with over 100 yards each.

Scored 48 points in a single half.

Probably broke some sort of record somewhere.

You know, business as usual here in Massachusetts.

:jerkit:

buffalo bills = AFC Central division's version of the Cleveland Browns (but then again, so do the dolphins and jets).

Bayz101
10-01-2012, 12:36 AM
Greatest QB of all-time beat twice by a Manning brother when it counts, and winless in Super Bowl's since SpyGate.

tony hipchest
10-01-2012, 12:55 AM
Greatest QB of all-time beat twice by a Manning brother when it counts, and winless in Super Bowl's since SpyGate.that might make me feel better if the steelers were even capable of scoring 50 points in a game, let alone 45 in a single half.

an arians offense couldnt even score 40 in a game, let alone score on seven straight drives. :doh:

PATS16N0
10-01-2012, 08:41 AM
Greatest QB of all-time beat twice by a Manning brother when it counts, and winless in Super Bowl's since SpyGate.

Sticks and stones. The man is a nightmare for every opposing defense.

Say what you want about Rodgers, Brees, whoever. I'm willing to bet Tom Brady still inspires in upcoming opposing coaching staffs and players more fear than any other player in the league.

Still #1 after 13 years in the league.

This Patriots team is going to get real nasty at it further refines what it wants to be doing on offense, and all this with many key players out.

Atlanta Dan
10-01-2012, 11:20 AM
Sticks and stones. The man is a nightmare for every opposing defense.

Say what you want about Rodgers, Brees, whoever. I'm willing to bet Tom Brady still inspires in upcoming opposing coaching staffs and players more fear than any other player in the league.

Still #1 after 13 years in the league.

This Patriots team is going to get real nasty at it further refines what it wants to be doing on offense, and all this with many key players out.

I thought you gave up on the season?

That second half was impressive

If the Patriots play Buffalo and the Titans in the playoffs they are definite favorites to go to the Super Bowl

PATS16N0
10-01-2012, 04:41 PM
lol