PDA

View Full Version : braylon edwards...

j-dawg
08-03-2006, 04:18 PM
saw this link on another message board and thought it was rad...

http://images.ed4.net/images/htdocs/nfl/2006/fantasy/video01_2/ff01_vid.htm

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
08-03-2006, 04:20 PM
thats was pretty neat....Is he going to be ready for the opening day???
I was suprised to see he was ready for trainging camp....all reports had him missing half the season...whats going on???

j-dawg
08-03-2006, 04:22 PM
they're not saying for sure when he'll start... but they're saying he's been recovering a lot faster than expected....

Livinginthe past
08-03-2006, 04:46 PM
Be good for the Browns to have a boost to counteract the loss of Bentley.

NM

Ambridge
08-03-2006, 07:49 PM
they're not saying for sure when he'll start... but they're saying he's been recovering a lot faster than expected....

Didn't Edwards tear up his knee similar to Carson Palmer?? If so, I find it amusing how Edwards injured his knee towards the later part of the season well ahead of Palmer and Edwards doesn't know for sure when he'll be back.........but Palmer is supposedly going to be back for the opener with significantly less rehab time.

MattsMe
08-03-2006, 08:11 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Tricks-SEE-THRU-BLINDFOLD-Amazing-Mental-Magic_W0QQitemZ320013879483QQihZ011QQcategoryZ1401 4QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Just kidding.

j-dawg
08-03-2006, 09:47 PM
Didn't Edwards tear up his knee similar to Carson Palmer?? If so, I find it amusing how Edwards injured his knee towards the later part of the season well ahead of Palmer and Edwards doesn't know for sure when he'll be back.........but Palmer is supposedly going to be back for the opener with significantly less rehab time.

Edwards tore his right ACL December fourth last year... The surgery normally takes 9-to-12 months to recover from...

Ambridge
08-03-2006, 09:58 PM
Edwards tore his right ACL December fourth last year... The surgery normally takes 9-to-12 months to recover from...

Palmer tore his left ACL along with other damage????
I realize the time period for rehab can vary from person to person but when you hear about Edwards still a ways off from being ready something about the rosey picture being painted about Palmer being ready for Cincy's season opener sounds more like a wishful smoke screen than anything.

Stlrs4Life
08-03-2006, 10:09 PM
Those would be some awesome catches witrh a blindfold on. I just don't believe it is possible?!

boLT fan
08-04-2006, 02:19 PM
It is. Obviously they probably didn't do it on the first try, i'm sure he got nailed in the face a few times. But that is pretty cool, I love commercials. Neil Rackers does the best one, though.