PDA

View Full Version : Question about training camp

Hines Alou
08-03-2006, 05:24 PM
Hey I wanted to go tomorrow, what time does it start/end and is there directions I can find online on how to get there? Thanks!

83-Steelers-43
08-03-2006, 05:32 PM
Hey I wanted to go tomorrow, what time does it start/end and is there directions I can find online on how to get there? Thanks!

Here you go brother, all the info you need is right here (directions and schedule): http://news.steelers.com/article/65524/

Hines Alou
08-03-2006, 05:54 PM
thanks man really appreciate it

83-Steelers-43
08-03-2006, 05:54 PM
thanks man really appreciate it

No problem at all. Glad I could help out. Drink lots of water! :smile:

Lukin83
08-03-2006, 07:52 PM
I'll be there. I'll be the dork with the binoculars, notebook, and camera. :grin:

83-Steelers-43
08-03-2006, 08:18 PM
I'll be there. I'll be the dork with the binoculars, notebook, and camera. :grin:

That should be easy to pick out while being surrounded by 15,000 people with half probably doing and having the exact same thing...lol.

Hines Alou
08-04-2006, 01:10 AM
some more questions...

can I get there late, how much it costs (if it does cost)....

I know Cedrick Wilson personally so Im trin to get his attention when Im there...just dunno how im gonna do it

MasterOfPuppets
08-04-2006, 01:16 AM
some more questions...

I know Cedrick Wilson personally so Im trin to get his attention when Im there...just dunno how im gonna do it
try sky writing...:sofunny:

melroseplace
08-04-2006, 09:53 PM
some more questions...

if you get there late parking will probably be pretty crazy but yeah you can...and no charge. can't beat getting to see the World Champs practice for free, eh?

as far as getting Wilson's attention...good luck, it gets pretty crazy anywhere the players go! if you can get there on time, head over to the Steelers Experience (on the baseball field)...the players walk right past on the way from their dorm to the locker room and you'd probably be able to get his attention then