PDA

View Full Version : Life sucks

Ohio Steeler
08-03-2006, 06:25 PM
Hey guys most of you know me on here and I am having alot going on with in my life right now, my wife is trying to lock me up and put me out on the streets about 2 weeks ago and will not talk to me as to what I did...

I am asking for you guys to keep me in your thoughts if you would

LambertIsGod58
08-03-2006, 06:26 PM
My prayers are with you bruh!

83-Steelers-43
08-03-2006, 06:30 PM
Hey guys most of you know me on here and I am having alot going on with in my life right now, my wife is trying to lock me up and put me out on the streets about 2 weeks ago and will not talk to me as to what I did...

Did you cheat on her?

Did you forget her B-day?

Did you forget your anniversary?

Ohio Steeler
08-03-2006, 06:32 PM
Did you cheat on her?

Hell no

nope it is in January

and our 1st year anniversary was 5 days away from when this all went down

83-Steelers-43
08-03-2006, 06:37 PM
Hell no

nope it is in January

and out anniversary was 5 days away from when this all went down

Hmm...very strange. I'm no Dr. Phil (proud of that in a way) nor am I married, but maybe trying to sit her down and have a nice talk? Dinner, flowers and chocolate always helps. :smile:

I will pray for you brother.

Ambridge
08-03-2006, 06:40 PM
Did you cheat on her?

Did you forget to flush the toilet???:crazy02:

Sounds like a tough situation Ohio Steeler.
I sincerely hope things get better for you and the Mrs.

HburgXL06
08-03-2006, 07:16 PM
Yo OS, I'll pray for you and your wife as well as take a hit of the joint for you tonite to calm your nerves. I'm no good wit my own relationships but I have given a lot of advice in the past to many friends so if there is anythin I can do to help you at all just let me know and I will do my best to work it out for the best for both of you. I had been wonderin where you been but never had wished somethin like this upon you. I would suggest that you try to contact one of her friends or relatives (but if she tryin to lock you up you gotta be shady bout it, pay phone etc.) and try to find out from them what is makin her so upset. We got your back man as much as we can and will keep you in our thoughts, minds, and prayers in hope that it all will work out for the best. God does not challenge us wit anythin we cannot handle and I'm sure He knows just how strong you are. Peace man. All the well wishes in the world to ya.

BuFu

Volpe1564
08-03-2006, 07:38 PM
GL bro, ive been married 7 years now and all i can say is that its the hardest/best thing ive ever done. aside from raising my kid. as long as two people are honest, and open it will work. just takes alot of time. we were rocky the first 3 years. just keep trying.

Stlrs4Life
08-03-2006, 07:44 PM
Prayers for ya Ohio Steeler, hope everything turns out OK for yas. Have you suggested Marriage Counseling with her?

Black@Gold Forever32
08-03-2006, 08:24 PM

I don't know all the details surrounding your situation. But even things are not well right now with you and your wife. Life doesn't suck bro. I know its hard but just try to stay positive. Life isn't always easy. But things can turn around for the good quickly. I hope things get better for you.

Later Bro

floodcitygirl
08-03-2006, 09:25 PM
You're already in my thoughts and prayers Ohio Steeler. Stay stong and open. My best to you and your family.

Polamalu43
08-04-2006, 12:08 AM

did u forget your turn 2 wash the dishes? :dang:

Steelersfan
08-04-2006, 02:23 AM
Hey OS! You are in my thoughts man! Hope it all works out for you. You know where you can find me if you need to talk.

klick81
08-04-2006, 10:41 AM
Good luck with everything man!

HometownGal
08-04-2006, 11:39 AM
Marriage (and child rearing) is hard work and probably more difficult than anything else you may encounter in your life, but both can be very rewarding with patience, love, trust and mutual understanding and appreciation of each other's strengths and weaknesses and the realization that no one is perfect but God Himself. Always remember - if God brought you to it, He will always get you through it. Keep your chin up and I'll hope for the best for you, Ohio, as well as keep you in my prayers. Hang in there! :smile:

SteelerzGirl
08-07-2006, 12:22 AM

I'm so sorry to hear about the pain you are going through, Ohio. Hang in there! I'll be sure to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. :smile:

Lyn
08-07-2006, 05:11 PM
Hey hon, life doesn't suck but sometimes it throw some curves. Hold your head high, we all make mistakes heck I even slept in one morning! :)

SuperBowlChamps
08-07-2006, 05:39 PM
Wow I'm sorry to hear that bro...I'm depressed right now, but I shouldn't be so shallow and conceded so I say my thoughts are with you, stay strong.

SteelCityMan786
08-07-2006, 09:18 PM
Someone needs to speak some common sense into her.