PDA

View Full Version : Who would u rather take??

Polamalu43
08-04-2006, 12:48 AM
if u had a choice for ur team 2 get 1 of these qbs who would u like? would u rather take favre now or mcNair?? and why?

PisnNapalm
08-04-2006, 09:06 AM
McNair. Farve has expressed doubts about how much he still wants to play the game. I don't think his heart is in it anymore.

However... I think both are pretty much over the hill.

BlackNGold203
08-04-2006, 09:15 AM
McNair...although i think both guys are basically done.....Favre looks like a drop back fossil....its sad...he should have retired 2 yerars ago...:dang: :dang:

Cape Cod Steel Head
08-04-2006, 09:52 AM
McNair. He hasn't won a Super Bowl (not that he's going to in Crackmore) and still has the drive, and is more mobile.

HometownGal
08-04-2006, 11:52 AM
Neither, sorry. :shake02: While McNair is the better choice of two at this point in their careers, he is still injury prone, though he is one tough SOB which I've always admired him for. I'd try to trade one of them off and do whatever I had to do to get ..... BEN! :cool:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-04-2006, 02:43 PM
if u had a choice for ur team 2 get 1 of these qbs who would u like? would u rather take favre now or mcNair?? and why?

wheelchair vs walker......decisions, decisions.

Ambridge
08-04-2006, 03:41 PM
If we're talking about these QB's either in their prime or even the past couple of years Favre would have to get the nod.
Favre has always been healthy and never gets hurt, he's got a Superbowl Ring and he can make more happen on the field without much of a supporting cast of players around him.

CantStop85
08-04-2006, 08:32 PM
McNair technically made it to the pro bowl last year...Favre, however, threw a million interceptions. I'll take McNair at this point.

Ambridge
08-05-2006, 04:56 PM
McNair technically made it to the pro bowl last year...Favre, however, threw a million interceptions. I'll take McNair at this point.

The only reason I think McNair got there is because every other QB alternate possible was either hurt or had other obligations.

I personally despise Brett Favre but he had no Running Backs, no Receivers and was forced to try to do too much which accounts for the excessive interceptions.

CantStop85
08-05-2006, 05:09 PM
The only reason I think McNair got there is because every other QB alternate possible was either hurt or had other obligations.

I personally despise Brett Favre but he had no Running Backs, no Receivers and was forced to try to do too much which accounts for the excessive interceptions.
McNair actually had a decent year last year with minimal talent.

Favre is a gunslinger, and while that worked for him in his prime, it doesn't work very well now that he's "over the hill." He can't make some of the throws that he used to. A lot more of those chances he takes end up as incompletions or interceptions.

LambertIsGod58
08-05-2006, 08:42 PM
Why does it seem like everyone is on the bandwagon that Favre is all done....my God...He threw for over 30TD's two years ago. Last year was a result of having no supporting cast. He HAD to try and do it all himself if they were gonna win. He's got a stronger arm than most of the league still. FAVRE ALL THE WAY!!!

terribletowel67
08-06-2006, 01:17 PM
i personaly think both are on there way out, favre is overated he is way past his prime he primarily is a gunslinger thinking he can make a play everydown, mcnair won't last the season to injury prone the ravens will be them old self, no o with i think an overated d!

LambertIsGod58
08-06-2006, 03:21 PM
Favre is my favorite non-Steeler, active player......

19ward86
08-06-2006, 03:26 PM
i think that is hard because mcnair has some bad recievers along with farves downgrade. but if it came down to what i like. i would choose farve cause he is tough and gets down to the nitty gritty just like steelersfans and players. amen haha