PDA

View Full Version : I asked my daughter this morning...

stlrtruck
08-04-2006, 12:33 PM
Do you want to watch cartoons or read about the Steelers!

Anyone want to guess her answer?

http://i56.photobucket.com

SteelersMongol
08-04-2006, 12:55 PM
Ha ha ha. :salute: I've been trying that with my kids. Not so much luck as you're having. My 6 years old daughter knows Bus, Ward, Polamalu, and Ben. But because of my wife, she is not into football all they way. :crying01: But I'm gonna do my best with my youngest who is 14 months. :hope: This was taken last year, when my son was 4 months old, and my daughter was 5. I sent it to steelers.com but they never post it, though.

http://www.ibiz4all.com/steelers5.jpg

BlackNGold203
08-04-2006, 12:57 PM
Great lookin kids!!!!!

stlrtruck
08-04-2006, 01:04 PM
Don't worry, I had to edit the picture a little bit because I had to hold the paper up for her. But I taught her first down and my wife asked if I could teach her something useful, so I'm trying to teach her, "TOUCHDOWN STEELERS"

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-04-2006, 01:09 PM
Don't worry, I had to edit the picture a little bit because I had to hold the paper up for her. But I taught her first down and my wife asked if I could teach her something useful, so I'm trying to teach her, "TOUCHDOWN STEELERS"

By the time my boy was 9 months old ..I could yell "touchdown"...and he would throw his hands up into the air!!!...awwwww the power of brainwashing our little ones.

stlrtruck
08-04-2006, 02:00 PM
By the time my boy was 9 months old ..I could yell "touchdown"...and he would throw his hands up into the air!!!...awwwww the power of brainwashing our little ones.

The only problem I had with that is by the time my daughter was 9 months, football season was over and in order to watch Steelers games I had to go into a smoke filled bar so I wasn't taken my wee one to that!!!

But this year, I might have to make adjustments in my viewing location in order to get her more involved!

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-04-2006, 02:45 PM
The only problem I had with that is by the time my daughter was 9 months, football season was over and in order to watch Steelers games I had to go into a smoke filled bar so I wasn't taken my wee one to that!!!

But this year, I might have to make adjustments in my viewing location in order to get her more involved!

Good point..my son didnt start smoking and drinking until he was 2.

klick81
08-04-2006, 03:29 PM
Good point..my son didnt start smoking and drinking until he was 2.

LOL!

Indy_Steelers
08-04-2006, 03:45 PM
:sofunny: By the time my boy was 9 months old ..I could yell "touchdown"...and he would throw his hands up into the air!!!...awwwww the power of brainwashing our little ones.:sofunny:

Bigsteve332310
08-04-2006, 05:57 PM
Before my little cousin could even talk at just a couple months old i had her sticking her tongue out and making a fart noise when i asked...HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!?!? (haha her dads a cowboy fan)

Polamalu43
08-04-2006, 06:50 PM
Do you want to watch cartoons or read about the Steelers!

Anyone want to guess her answer?

http://i56.photobucket.com

Hahaha koo man, I hope when I have kids they are intrested in my team as well.. By the way your baby girl is real cute.

stlrtruck
08-04-2006, 09:42 PM
Hahaha koo man, I hope when I have kids they are intrested in my team as well.. By the way your baby girl is real cute.

Thanks, I think her mom put a lot of that cuteness in her. I only put in the Black and Gold stuff. I can't say that she's "interested" in the Steelers just yet but she looks good in the colors!!!! By the time she does become interested, she'll be so brain washed she won't know that there are 31 other teams in the NFL!!!!

SteelersMongol
08-05-2006, 02:47 AM

I showed your post to my wife, and she thought it was really funny. :sofunny: Good one man. :smile:

MasterOfPuppets
08-05-2006, 03:11 AM
Ha ha ha. :salute: I've been trying that with my kids. Not so much luck as you're having. My 6 years old daughter knows Bus, Ward, Polamalu, and Ben. But because of my wife, she is not into football all they way. :crying01: But I'm gonna do my best with my youngest who is 14 months. :hope: This was taken last year, when my son was 4 months old, and my daughter was 5. I sent it to steelers.com but they never post it, though.

http://www.ibiz4all.com/steelers5.jpg

let the wife have the daughter, but tell her the boy is off limits!! he is yours to brainwash as you see fit.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-05-2006, 09:24 AM
By the time she does become interested, she'll be so brain washed she won't know that there are 31 other teams in the NFL!!!!

There are other teams in the NFL?...Get out!....Really?

3 to be 4
08-05-2006, 05:54 PM
when my daughter was 3 (2002) she would run into my room and wake me by whispering in my ear "Tom Braaaaady........"

i think my wife taught her to do that

Polamalu43
08-06-2006, 03:14 PM
Thanks, I think her mom put a lot of that cuteness in her. I only put in the Black and Gold stuff. I can't say that she's "interested" in the Steelers just yet but she looks good in the colors!!!! By the time she does become interested, she'll be so brain washed she won't know that there are 31 other teams in the NFL!!!!

no problem, yeah i agree bye the time shes about 9 or 10 shes gonna be a real hardcore steelers fan, by the way its going now, in all that gold and black, good job..

LambertIsGod58
08-06-2006, 03:18 PM
I tried like hell to make my son' s first word Lambert...The wife didn't have none of that. Especially when I fought tooth and nail to use Jack Lambert as his first and middle names.

Polamalu43
08-06-2006, 03:21 PM
I tried like hell to make my son' s first word Lambert...The wife didn't have none of that. Especially when I fought tooth and nail to use Jack Lambert as his first and middle names.

wow and i thought i was a hardcore polamalu fan. :bouncy:

LambertIsGod58
08-06-2006, 03:25 PM
Polamalu is my favorite Steeler....being the current Steelers. The Steelers of the 1970's will always be my favorites.

Polamalu43
08-06-2006, 03:27 PM
Polamalu is my favorite Steeler....being the current Steelers. The Steelers of the 1970's will always be my favorites.

yeah well im not old enough 2 have seen lambert play but, by the way his teeth are man it looks like that guy went 2 war on sundays lol .. i bet he was a monster..

floodcitygirl
08-06-2006, 10:48 PM
yeah well im not old enough 2 have seen lambert play but, by the way his teeth are man it looks like that guy went 2 war on sundays lol .. i bet he was a monster..If you haven't seen his tribute video, it's definately worth checking out!

BlacknGold Bleeder
08-07-2006, 12:16 AM
when my daughter was 3 (2002) she would run into my room and wake me by whispering in my ear "Tom Braaaaady........"

i think my wife taught her to do that

She is still young enough that there is hope for her to be normal :bouncy:

SteelersMongol
08-07-2006, 08:22 AM

Ha ha ha. Nice. :smile: I thought about giving my son's middle name from the Steelers, but then I decided not to. It's just back at home when someone who is respected and feared (especially for the great kings of the past), people don't name their kids after them. :smile: Elders say the kids can't handle it well. :smile: But it would've been either Jerome or Troy, if I had to. :bouncy:

stlrtruck
08-07-2006, 09:50 AM
There are other teams in the NFL?...Get out!....Really?

I've only heard about them, never really seen any. I think last year there was a rumor about some team out in Seattle but it was only a rumor!

stlrtruck
08-07-2006, 09:54 AM
Here's what she thought about those other (rumored) teams in the NFL

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g177/stlrtruck/fulldiaper.jpg