PDA

View Full Version : How long will it take....?

PisnNapalm
08-04-2006, 05:22 PM
How long will it take until we can read an article about Ben Roethlisberger without it mentioning his motorcycle accident?

Personally, I'm sick of hearing about it and reading about it. Move on already! :dang:

83-Steelers-43
08-04-2006, 05:39 PM
How long will it take until we can read an article about Ben Roethlisberger without it mentioning his motorcycle accident?

Personally, I'm sick of hearing about it and reading about it. Move on already! :dang:

Can I take it a step further please?

Better yet, how long until I can open up the sports paper and actually read about the 57 other guys on this training camp roster? I'm definately pumped to hear Ben is doing well. But I don't need to hear (nor do I care) what type of helmet he is planning to sport (and then causing a fuss over it), I don't need (nor do I care) to hear what he digested for lunch today. I don't care if he a took a #2 or a #1 earlier today during camp. The Ben coverage in Pittsburgh is crazy. As long as I know he's doing well, I'm content. How about we focus on the rest of the team? Is that possible? They do exist even though those "fans" of one player and one player only have a hard time coming to terms with that fact.

Maybe I'm one of the few that realizes that there is more to this team than one person. How about we start focusing on them?

Polamalu43
08-04-2006, 07:00 PM
Till the regular season starts, don't worry its close lol

RoethlisBURGHer
08-05-2006, 04:20 PM
Not for a while I would guess.

I am sick of motorcycle this,motorcycle that.He's fine and gonna be even better,so get over it.

And yes,I would like to hear more on other gys to like Polamalu,Ward...and how the FS spot is shaping up.

BBC
08-05-2006, 04:47 PM

Then...why did you start this thread?

steelcity984
08-05-2006, 04:47 PM
Now that I think about it, I've hardly heard anything at all about Polamalu yet.

HometownGal
08-05-2006, 04:53 PM
Can I take it a step further please?

Better yet, how long until I can open up the sports paper and actually read about the 57 other guys on this training camp roster? I'm definately pumped to hear Ben is doing well. But I don't need to hear (nor do I care) what type of helmet he is planning to sport (and then causing a fuss over it), I don't need (nor do I care) to hear what he digested for lunch today. I don't care if he a took a #2 or a #1 earlier today during camp. The Ben coverage in Pittsburgh is crazy. As long as I know he's doing well, I'm content. How about we focus on the rest of the team? Is that possible? They do exist even though those "fans" of one player and one player only have a hard time coming to terms with that fact.

Maybe I'm one of the few that realizes that there is more to this team than one person. How about we start focusing on them?

AMEN!

http://www.globalschoolnet.org/about/images/applause.gif

nicesteel4life
08-05-2006, 07:10 PM
Then...why did you start this thread?

Good Comment !!!! Actually a GREAT Comment!

Your exactly right . If we dont want to hear about it why start a thread, just ads more conversation on the same subject were all tired of hearing about

WWIIOwheelz
08-05-2006, 07:45 PM
The question is a valid one, though. I'm guessing mid-season, and only if he does as well as he appears he's going to. If the Steelers start out strong, it'll last maybe 3 or 4 games before they'll shut up about it, I'll bet.

I'm tired of thinking about it also, am thrilled he's doing well in camp.

Ohio Steeler
08-06-2006, 09:28 AM

well I belive we will be hearing about this for the whole year this year and maybe even into next year...

PisnNapalm
08-06-2006, 09:42 AM
well I belive we will be hearing about this for the whole year this year and maybe even into next year...

Well I suppose I can live with it if the articles are about his fantastic game play, rifle like arm, and another trip to the super bowl. :cool: