PDA

View Full Version : Passive playcalling?

maddog78
10-12-2012, 09:58 AM
Great article.

http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/2738516-85/field-steelers-titans-blame-really-matter-yeah-goal-team-jugular#axzz295fdiMW2

beer72
10-12-2012, 10:49 AM
Very good thx for sharing! :hatsoff:

Hawaii 5-0
10-12-2012, 02:47 PM
great article, I couldn't agree more with it...

BowCatShot
10-14-2012, 05:56 AM
Refute the allegation that the passive play calling is just part of the scheme of things in the grand choreography that the nfl has now become. The Steelers lost that game because they were supposed to because the nfl's cray running their monolithic linear programming app has deemed it necessary as part of maximizing overall nfl profits. You did notice that the game was close, though. Kept those viewers glued to the tv watching those commercials.

Edman
10-14-2012, 06:13 AM
I've personally had it with the coaching staff this season to be honest. I went into the game with the mindset that if the Defense ever went conservative, the Steelers would lose. Sure enough, they went conservative, and they lost.

The 3rd and Long call RUSHING TWO men and dropping everyone back sealed it to me. This team is coached by wimps. No wonder they look like crap. No wonder they're losing. The coaching is ***** CUSHION SOFT.

This Defense will continue to be crap when Old Man Dickard Lebeau is stripped of all responsibility. The Old man is too much of a WIMP.