PDA

View Full Version : Sorry folks

SteelersFever
10-13-2012, 09:39 AM
We we're experiencing some server troubles, and had to perform maintenance. Things should be fine now.

I apologize again for any inconveniences.

Goldsteel86
10-13-2012, 09:45 AM
We we're experiencing some server troubles, and had to perform maintenance. Things should be fine now.

I apologize again for any inconveniences.

No Apologies Needed!!!!!!

You Guys Are "It " and "That is That", thanks for all you do for us Steeler Faithful!!!!! :applaudit: :hatsoff: :nw:

SteelersFever
10-13-2012, 09:50 AM
No Apologies Needed!!!!!!

You Guys Are "It " and "That is That", thanks for all you do for us Steeler Faithful!!!!! :applaudit: :hatsoff: :nw:

Thanks, Goldsteel. I really am sorry, though. I was a little worried for a bit, but the VB staff pulled through for me and was able to fix the error.

Also, a quick note: A contest for next weeks game is in the works, and a prize IS up for grabs. Keep an eye out for a contest announcement sometime this weekend in the Steelers forum, Steelers Fever members.

Goldsteel86
10-13-2012, 09:55 AM
Thanks, Goldsteel. I really am sorry, though. I was a little worried for a bit, but the VB staff pulled through for me and was able to fix the error.

Also, a quick note: A contest for next weeks game is in the works, and a prize IS up for grabs. Keep an eye out for a contest announcement sometime this weekend in the Steelers forum, Steelers Fever members.

Truly appreciate the head's up, just made another $10 donation, please keep up the hard work, man it feels great to be away from home and come on this site and get that little "touch of home" mentality, you guys do a great job!!!! :tt03: :tt04: :drink: :thumbsup:

SteelersFever
10-13-2012, 10:03 AM
Truly appreciate the head's up, just made another $10 donation, please keep up the hard work, man it feels great to be away from home and come on this site and get that little "touch of home" mentality, you guys do a great job!!!! :tt03: :tt04: :drink: :thumbsup:

Thank you so much for your generosity! :tt03:

It IS awesome to have an outlet to go to and talk about our beloved Pittsburgh Steelers. .

Fire Haley
10-13-2012, 10:06 AM
Mendy says a true fan board would not have deserted him.

Goldsteel86
10-13-2012, 10:14 AM
Mendy says a true fan board would not have deserted him.

Mendy, Mendy who is Mendy, oh that's right the guy who has played five quarters in a five game season thus far, like your avatar, I will listen to and care about what he says when Pigs Fly!!!!

Atlanta Dan
10-13-2012, 10:45 AM
Somehow fitting the server crashed around the same time as the 2012 Steelers season

:drink: