PDA

View Full Version : Steeler Defense moonlighting

eafratitpm3
10-13-2012, 05:21 PM
Being a longtime Steeler and a West Virginia Mountaineer fan I finally figured out why the Steeler defense is so bad this year. Apparently they are also playing on Saturdays suiting up as West Virginia Mountaineers. I think they should just play once a week. Sorry Steeler fans but I couldn't resist. This thread is all in fun but I can't help but see similarities this year. Hopefully the Steelers can turn this dreadful season around. :tt04::tt04::tt04:

TRH
10-13-2012, 06:12 PM
Well, they must be doing something late at night to "moonlight".

Because when they take the field, they look they are standing out there yawning.....like they just got up out of bed 5 minutes before.

eafratitpm3
10-13-2012, 06:51 PM
Agree, I actually thought they played very fast and inspired football against the Eagles, especially Timmons! To often though, this defense looks so lack luster and never on the same page. It looks like 11 individuals running around not knowing what the other guy is going to do. Well, they must be doing something late at night to "moonlight".

Because when they take the field, they look they are standing out there yawning.....like they just got up out of bed 5 minutes before.