PDA

View Full Version : Way to go Dallas

jjpro11
10-14-2012, 03:23 PM
you ****ing losers! Ravens luck out again.

SteelCurtain5643
10-14-2012, 03:27 PM
How many more times is this team of thugs gonna get lucky this year? Should be 2-4 right now instead 5-1. The get lucky against NE, get lucky against KC, and yet again get lucky today. **** them. I really despise that team so ****ing much it isnt even funny.

tony hipchest
10-14-2012, 03:43 PM
way to go refs.

felix jones blocks a rusher up the middle by putting a shoulder in his gut and the refs call him for an illegal chop block. next play they call a phantom false start..

:bs: (the chop block is one of the worst blown calls all year- worse than green bay/seattle)

GoFor7
10-14-2012, 04:21 PM
The Ravens fear their best CB, Ladarius Webb may have torn his ACL. He's getting a MRI tomorrow.

jjpro11
10-14-2012, 04:29 PM
way to go refs.

felix jones blocks a rusher up the middle by putting a shoulder in his gut and the refs call him for an illegal chop block. next play they call a phantom false start..

:bs: (the chop block is one of the worst blown calls all year- worse than green bay/seattle)

Don't even blame the refs anymore... It's just a given the Ravens are going to get the favorable calls in every game. The ref saw the ball in the air, the receiver breaking free and had to pull a chop block call out of his ass to bail them out in case the receiver came down with it. It happened last year and it's happening again this year. They have the whiniest coach in the league, and it actually pays off for them.

TRH
10-14-2012, 04:40 PM
but Dallas always f***'s up...no matter what....so why be surprised?

SteelCurtain5643
10-14-2012, 06:37 PM
The Ravens fear their best CB, Ladarius Webb may have torn his ACL. He's getting a MRI tomorrow.

Ray lewis could be done for the year as well with torn triceps. Thats a shame.....

Atlanta Dan
10-14-2012, 06:44 PM
Ray lewis could be done for the year as well with torn triceps. Thats a shame.....

Sorry (really) to hear that - at his age that kind of injury may be the end - never want a career to end on an injury

I was flipping between Falcons-Raiders and Cowboys-Ratbirds and did not know why he was on the sidelines on the last Dallas drive

Both teams are suffering injuries but Ravens and Houston look to be the class of the AFC after the Patriots gagged up the lead in Seattle (that was nice to watch)

Harbaugh in denial about Lewis?

Although Harbaugh said, "I don't think it's really bad," there was concern after the game that it's serious and he was set to get an MRI on his right arm.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-injury-updates-harbaugh-on-webbs-potential-acl-tear-it-does-not-look-good-right-now-20121014,0,695112.story

harrison'samonster
10-14-2012, 06:57 PM
yeah, I was sorry to see Dallas lose that one too. Ravens tend to get a bit of luck their way, but I guess anything it takes to win...

Sorry to hear Lewis get taken out that way too

4xSBChamps
10-14-2012, 09:30 PM
slashing-arm?

Bayz101
10-14-2012, 09:35 PM
slashing-arm?

:chuckle:

SteelCurtain5643
10-14-2012, 11:23 PM
I dont wanna sound sick by saying im happy that the Ravens suffered so many key injuries today, because its not right to be happy when someone gets hurt(unless its terrell suggs lol), but those injuries are HUGE. This is something the Steelers need to capitalize on, Ratbirds may be 5-1 but losing their best CB and LB in one day is incredibly huge. I despise the Ravens in every way shape or form so i can't help but be a little happy when they suffer injuries. Couldnt happen to a better bunch of thugs LOL.

Nevermore
10-15-2012, 09:57 AM
I dont wanna sound sick by saying im happy that the Ravens suffered so many key injuries today, because its not right to be happy when someone gets hurt(unless its terrell suggs lol), but those injuries are HUGE. This is something the Steelers need to capitalize on, Ratbirds may be 5-1 but losing their best CB and LB in one day is incredibly huge. I despise the Ravens in every way shape or form so i can't help but be a little happy when they suffer injuries. Couldnt happen to a better bunch of thugs LOL.

Says a fan of the team that has the first player to ever be suspended for repeated helmet to helmet head hunting on their team.....

This is obviously a huge blow to the Ravens. Our only hope at this point is for Suggs to come back and fill in some of the holes. But with a terrible run defense, now a shakey CB situation and little to no pressure on the QB, it will fall on the offense to simply out score the other team. Not ideal for sure. Thanfully the rest of the AFC north has been struggling, but I don't forsee that lasting.

Interesting to see how this plays out in the next couple weeks.....

Fire Haley
10-15-2012, 10:20 AM
Test confirms Lardarius Webb tore his ACL

Ravens cornerback Lardarius Webb is out for the season with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee, according to a league source with knowledge of the situation.

A magnetic resonance imaging exam today confirmed the initial diagnosis.

Webb shredded his knee during the first quarter of a 31-29 win over the Dallas Cowboys.

Webb was signed to a $50 million contract during the offseason.

Webb tore the ACL in his right knee as a rookie, returning to play the following season.

With Webb out, Jimmy Smith will start opposite Cary Williams.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-source-test-confirms-lardarius-webb-tore-his-acl-20121015,0,131906.story

Rotorhead
10-15-2012, 10:39 AM
Well, at least the Ravens are on the same terms as us now with key injuries and a def that is a shell of its former self. Will make the division race a bit tighter now. After this weekends games there are no clear top teams IMHO, everybody has issues somewhere. Before i would gave said falcons, 49ers and houston, but two lost and the falcons almost lost to the raiders at full health! Going to be a good full season with playoff implications up to the rnd i think.

fansince'76
10-15-2012, 10:40 AM
Says a fan of the team that has the first player to ever be suspended for repeated helmet to helmet head hunting on their team.....

More like suspended due to being targeted for refusing to kowtow to a megalomaniacal commissioner that has his head firmly up his ass and actually daring to call him out for being the douche that he is...

Atlanta Dan
10-15-2012, 02:11 PM
But with a terrible run defense, now a shakey CB situation and little to no pressure on the QB, it will fall on the offense to simply out score the other team. Not ideal for sure.

Welcome to our world where the offense needs to bail out a defense that has fallen on hard times - how times have changed

Unlike the Steelers, the Ravens actually have done that in the New England and Dallas games

Tough break with Ray Lewis - if it is a season ending injury, do you think the Ravens will pay him the $5 million due in 2013 if he can/wants to come back?

Atlanta Dan
10-15-2012, 03:27 PM
Lewis and Webb both gone for the season

The Baltimore Ravens improved to 5-1 on Sunday but lost way more than they gained as both linebacker Ray Lewis and cornerback Lardarius Webb will miss the remainder of the season, coach John Harbaugh confirmed Monday.

Lewis suffered a "full tear" of his triceps muscle, Harbaugh said while a torn ACL has ended Webb's year.

Webb banged his knee in a first-quarter collision with Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant. Webb remained prone on the field for several minutes before being helped to the sideline.

Meanwhile, Haloti Ngata, the team's best player on the defensive line, suffered a torn MCL in the victory, but is likely to play Sunday against the Texans, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8509069/ray-lewis-lardarius-webb-baltimore-ravens-season

SteelCurtain5643
10-15-2012, 03:57 PM
Lewis and Webb both gone for the season

The Baltimore Ravens improved to 5-1 on Sunday but lost way more than they gained as both linebacker Ray Lewis and cornerback Lardarius Webb will miss the remainder of the season, coach John Harbaugh confirmed Monday.

Lewis suffered a "full tear" of his triceps muscle, Harbaugh said while a torn ACL has ended Webb's year.

Webb banged his knee in a first-quarter collision with Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant. Webb remained prone on the field for several minutes before being helped to the sideline.

Meanwhile, Haloti Ngata, the team's best player on the defensive line, suffered a torn MCL in the victory, but is likely to play Sunday against the Texans, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8509069/ray-lewis-lardarius-webb-baltimore-ravens-season

Bye bye Ravens :applaudit::tt02::tt02:

4xSBChamps
10-15-2012, 04:47 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/RayLewiswithagun.jpg
"... dey didn't git mah shootin'-arm!!!"

mikegrimey
10-15-2012, 05:52 PM
I was in disbelief at Dallas clock management after they recovered the onside kick, couple that w dez Bryant dropping the 2 pt conversion and this'll be a game the cowboys look back on in disgust if they narrowly miss the playoffs

Deserei90
10-15-2012, 07:44 PM
You know I don't understand Raven fans sometimes, One minute they're laughing at Steeler player that goes down with an injury, then when one of their players go down with a significant injury they get really defensive about it. Sorry to hear that Ray Lewis has an injury, but this may give the Steelers a break. Even though the Steelers are suffering themselves, but a part of me knows they can overcome it. That's If they can beat the Bengals Sunday Night. But Raven fans should learn more about that word called, KARMA. It's a real bitch!!:noidea: