PDA

View Full Version : Hatin the Browns in Ark!

bratsinmybelly
08-05-2006, 08:02 PM
What's up Steeler Nation? My name is Jesse Pierce from Fayetteville Arkansas. I've been a Steeler fan since I knew what football was. From the good times of Bradshaw all the way through such fine QB's as Mark Malone, David Woodley, Cliff Stoudt, Bubby Brister Etc. We've come a long way.

I own a little mexican restaurant called Pepper Jack's and spend most of my time working, watching the Steelers, or watching the Hogs! I'm starting a local Steelers fan club this year as we do not have one. If anyone has any info on the "proper" way to go about doing such a thing I'd love to hear it. Otherwise we're just gonna throw up a sign and get together for games, brats, & beers. Glad to be here!!!

6 in 06,

Jesse

floodcitygirl
08-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Welcome and enjoy Brats! :smile:

Prosdo
08-06-2006, 01:46 AM
Welcome to the site!

HometownGal
08-06-2006, 07:07 AM
Hi and welcome! :smile: I'll bet you make a mean chimichanga! :cool:

BlackNGold203
08-06-2006, 07:10 AM
Welcome to the best Steelers site on the net!!

Ohio Steeler
08-06-2006, 08:25 AM
welcome to SF Jesse

LambertIsGod58
08-06-2006, 09:12 AM
Welcome bruh!

HburgXL06
08-06-2006, 03:37 PM
Welcome to the best Steelers site on the net! Hope you enoy it here man! If you need anythin or have any questions feel free to hit me up. We have one member from Arkansas already, ARKIESTEEL, I forget where in AK he is from but if you see him ask him and maybe he can help you out wit startin that fan club. Always good to hear from another member of the Steeler Nation!

BuFu

SteelerzGirl
08-07-2006, 12:28 AM
Welcome to Steelers Fever, bratsinmybelly! :smile:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-07-2006, 04:42 AM
What's up Steeler Nation? My name is Jesse Pierce from Fayetteville Arkansas. I've been a Steeler fan since I knew what football was. From the good times of Bradshaw all the way through such fine QB's as Mark Malone, David Woodley, Cliff Stoudt, Bubby Brister Etc. We've come a long way.

I own a little mexican restaurant called Pepper Jack's and spend most of my time working, watching the Steelers, or watching the Hogs! I'm starting a local Steelers fan club this year as we do not have one. If anyone has any info on the "proper" way to go about doing such a thing I'd love to hear it. Otherwise we're just gonna throw up a sign and get together for games, brats, & beers. Glad to be here!!!

6 in 06,

Jesse

welcome jesse!!!

SteelersMongol
08-07-2006, 06:31 AM
WELCOME HOME! :hug:

AZ_Steeler
08-07-2006, 11:13 AM
Hello and welcome! I've been here a week now and this is one awesome board!

SteelCityMan786
08-07-2006, 01:06 PM

6 in 06,

Jesse

Welcome aboard brother.

ARKIESTEEL
08-07-2006, 01:14 PM
Watch out folks us Arkie's are taken over welcome another good ol boy from NWA

83-Steelers-43
08-07-2006, 01:43 PM
Hello and welcome to the boards. Enjoy and it's nice to know we have two great Steeler fans from the "Natural State".

SteelerFanInCA
08-09-2006, 05:00 PM
Welcome to the site.

SteelShooter
08-12-2006, 05:23 PM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome .................and did I say "Hey There!"

clevestinks
08-30-2006, 04:12 AM
From one browns hater to the next, welcome