PDA

View Full Version : Is it wrong?

steelerchad
10-21-2012, 04:14 PM
That I get almost as much joy out of watching the Ravens get annihilated as I do the Steelers winning.

cubanstogie
10-21-2012, 04:19 PM
That I get almost as much joy out of watching the Ravens get annihilated as I do the Steelers winning.

Nope! I am with you, I love watching Harbough scream and pout. As well as watching Flacco hang his head and look lost.

FanSince72
10-21-2012, 04:26 PM

Hell no!

You wouldn't be a Steeler Fan if you didn't think that way!

Here We Go Road-kill, Here We Go! :tt04::tt02::tt03:

FrancoLambert
10-21-2012, 05:00 PM
Nope! I am with you, I love watching Harbough scream and pout. As well as watching Flacco hang his head and look lost.

The Harbaugh brothers are two of the biggest crybabies :crying01: that ever walked a sideline.
They bitch and moan about every call that goes against them. :sign02:

austinfrench76
10-21-2012, 05:04 PM
Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teegre
10-21-2012, 05:08 PM
I admit that I was just as excited about the NYGiants beating the "then undefeated" Taperiots... as I was about most of Steelers SuperBowls (except for the Santonio TD, which was simply the most amazing moment/ending I've ever experienced). I cheered so, so loudly, when Plax caught that TD.

So, NO, it is not wrong.

I have three favorite teams:
1. The Steelers
2. The opponent of the Taperiots.
3. The opponent of the Ravens

Curtain_of_Steel
10-21-2012, 06:13 PM
Not at all providing the Steelers play after the Ratbirds, its way more enjoyable, lol

In 4 hours lets hope we have that same fuzzy warm feeling.

SquirrelHillSteelNut
10-21-2012, 06:43 PM

hale no, it is NOT wrong. go Steelers!!!:tt02:

* but once ray-ray retires, and thuggs goes away on free agency, i pretty much won't give a crap, as they will be just another version of the browns and bungles.*