PDA

View Full Version : who would u rather take(new version)

19ward86
08-06-2006, 02:40 PM
which would u take Carson Palmer or Peyton Manning?
i would choose experience over youth and pick Peyton Manning from Tennisee

Haiku_Dirtt
08-06-2006, 02:50 PM
Easy. Carson Palmer.

Livinginthe past
08-06-2006, 02:57 PM
At least Carson has the potential to be a big game player - we already know Peyton can't handle the heat when teams bring it in the post-season.

I dont like Peytons body language when his team finds themselves behind - his team are looking to him for inspiration and all he does is drop his shoulders and bring out the hang-dog expression.

Carson for me.

NM

PisnNapalm
08-06-2006, 03:02 PM
Palmer.

LambertIsGod58
08-06-2006, 03:24 PM
I'd take Palmer...Manning seems unable to win the big games.....Palmer is much younger and has more of an upside.

Black@Gold Forever32
08-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Ok before Carson's knee injury. I would go with Carson all the way. Now there is some doubt with Carson coming off that injury. But if he has no set backs then Carson all the way. I also should note I liked Carson Palmer at USC. So my opinion is one sided. I can't stand Peyton Manning. Its not so much him. Its the Colts fans that I have to constantly put up with that drive me to hate Peyton.

HometownGal
08-06-2006, 03:46 PM
If someone was putting bamboo shoots under my fingernails, out of those two, I'd go with Carson Palmer, as long as I didn't have to take the Bungles fans with him. :yuck: He's young, has a great arm, can read a defense fairly well and doesn't seem to fold like a paper doll under pressure as the Steelers brought out in Peytoon during the playoffs last season.

boLT fan
08-06-2006, 05:05 PM
Carson Palmer all the way. Even with his injury, he'll be way better than Manning in a couple years, and probably have a couple SB's.

Haiku_Dirtt
08-06-2006, 06:48 PM
Carson Palmer all the way. Even with his injury, he'll be way better than Manning in a couple years, and probably have a couple SB's. :smash:

OKAY! That is where I draw the line. Unless you think he'll be traded to the NFC.

19ward86
08-06-2006, 07:36 PM
yeah i agree, us afc fans need to stick together to beat them not that the steelers need the chargers but it would kill me if they won one. if they can draft a few more defensive players then i wouldnt care as much but i would still hate them

CantStop85
08-06-2006, 08:54 PM
Carson Palmer all the way. Even with his injury, he'll be way better than Manning in a couple years, and probably have a couple SB's.
Woohoo boLT fan, that's the way to think. :bouncy:

Anyway, I'd take Carson Palmer for the simple fact that in his second season starting he was already playing at the level of Peyton Manning. Assuming his injury doesn't resurface, he has all the tools to become a better QB.

boLT fan
08-06-2006, 10:07 PM
yeah i agree, us afc fans need to stick together to beat them not that the steelers need the chargers but it would kill me if they won one. if they can draft a few more defensive players then i wouldnt care as much but i would still hate them

If the Chargers fail to make the playoffs I wouldn't mind seeing the Bengals win a SB. In fact as long as it isn't anyone else in the AFC West, I don't care who wins it.