PDA

View Full Version : If I were single.....

LambertIsGod58
08-06-2006, 04:41 PM
I'd be goin' after this.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/Lambert58/steelersfan.jpg

Livinginthe past
08-06-2006, 05:02 PM
Are those the alternate panties or the regular ones?

NM

BlackNGold203
08-06-2006, 05:13 PM
Are those the alternate panties or the regular ones?

NM

LMAO....:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Black@Gold Forever32
08-06-2006, 06:03 PM
I'd be goin' after this.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/Lambert58/steelersfan.jpg

Oh yea. I need to find a chick that likes football. I havn't found one yet. The current girl that I'm seeing doesn't like football.

Livinginthe past
08-06-2006, 06:07 PM
Oh yea. I need to find a chick that likes football. I havn't found one yet. The current girl that I'm seeing doesn't like football.

Ravens fan then? :pin:

NM

Black@Gold Forever32
08-06-2006, 06:11 PM

NM

Trust me thats crossed my mind if I indeed do find a a women that likes football. My luck she would be a Browns or Ravens fan. But anyway I don't care just as long she likes football. I once dated a girl from Germany. She had no clue about American Football. After 9 months with me she became an expert. She still follows the Steelers. She is a cool chick. I wish we would have stayed together. We still keep in touch though.

Polamalu43
08-06-2006, 06:13 PM

Having a GF that likes sports is a big plus, well IMO.. My current GF loves sports I can talk 2 her about any sport and she knows what I'm talkin about..2 bad she's not a steelers fan though still haven't found a way for here 2 rout for my team instead of the raiders lol

Black@Gold Forever32
08-06-2006, 06:15 PM
Having a GF that likes sports is a big plus, well IMO.. My current GF loves sports I can talk 2 her about any sport and she knows what I'm talkin about..2 bad she's not a steelers fan though still haven't found a way for here 2 rout for my team instead of the raiders lol

Thats real cool man. I have had girls break up with me due to watching to much football. On the weekends during the season thats all I do. Watch college football and the NFL.

Livinginthe past
08-06-2006, 06:19 PM
Trust me thats crossed my mind if I indeed do find a a women that likes football. My luck she would be a Browns or Ravens fan. But anyway I don't care just as long she likes football. I once dated a girl from Germany. She had no clue about American Football. After 9 months with me she became an expert. She still follows the Steelers. She is a cool chick. I wish we would have stayed together. We still keep in touch though.

Well at least you left her with a legacy of some description!

Most girls I have dated have no interest in sports, let alone soccer, but its fairly typical over here.

Unless you call shopping a sport.....it can get quite competitive in the 'January sales'.

NM

Polamalu43
08-06-2006, 06:25 PM
Thats real cool man. I have had girls break up with me due to watching to much football. On the weekends during the season thats all I do. Watch college football and the NFL.

Yeah bro I feel ya, I have had past GF's complain about me watchin 2 many sports on tv on weekends lol, and going with buddys 2 bars and having a good time, but the way I kinda see it is on weekends mainly sundays its guys 2 day hang out drink and watch some sports, but some females don't understand when it comes 2 guys and there sports..

Indy_Steelers
08-06-2006, 06:43 PM

NM
:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Having a girl that is not into football is not so bad.
My wife is not into football so much so going to watch the games is my time. Although I do bring my wife and kids once in a while. My two little girls, 8 and 6, are more into football than my wife but it is easier brainwashing them.

http://static.flickr.com/22/32706248_5a550e9a5e_m.jpg

A picture of my 6 year old.

Haiku_Dirtt
08-06-2006, 06:56 PM

Same problem. So what do I do to improve the relationship?

I get NFL Network...:chug:

Haiku_Dirtt
08-06-2006, 06:58 PM
:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:
brainwashing them.

http://static.flickr.com/22/32706248_5a550e9a5e_m.jpg

A picture of my 6 year old.

Well done!!!

Stlrs4Life
08-06-2006, 07:04 PM
You and me both!

19ward86
08-06-2006, 07:28 PM
i know the hottest blonde that loves the steelers and me, and im not married so she isnt forced to love me haha

siss
08-06-2006, 08:02 PM
Boys look...Im gunna give you some advice. Most of us girls don't mind if you watch football. For the most part we understand the obssession. My father loved football and he passed that on to his children. I always swore I would never hold it against my man if he watched football on sunday. He works hard and he should have that time to do as he wishes.
BUT...(you knew it was coming!)
We do want something in return. We want you to take us out and spend time with us. If we want to watch with you then we should be able to ask a question about what is going on and not made to feel stupid (at the commerical break or during the next game). We'll fetch your beers and drive your drunk ass too and from the bar (at least us cool chicks will). But please for the good of the relationship. Don't make us feel dumb if we have a question. Most relationships are based on give and take and for most couples this is one of them (your rolling your eyes right now...but some guys dont know that!).

Black@Gold Forever32
08-06-2006, 08:38 PM
Hey I dated a girl from Germany once who didn't know a anything about American Football. I didn't make her feel dumb. When she asked a question. I answered it nicely. But I havn't met a girl yet that likes football. The current girl I'm seeing doens't like it either. But she hasn't experienced a season yet. I started seeing her when the playoffs started last year. So she only got a taste.

I can see it now when my friends come over and stay all weekend at my house. We get together drink and watch football. So I'm sure my girl will become my next ex-girlfriend. On Saturdays its college and Sunday's the NFL.

HometownGal
08-06-2006, 08:45 PM
We do want something in return. We want you to take us out and spend time with us.

As long as my b/f takes me out or is my guest at a Steelers, Pirates or Pens game, sports bar or out to play a game of tennis or racquetball, I'm content as a clam. I love my sports! On the other hand, I love my Steelers football even more and unless he comes over to watch the Steelers, the rest of the Sunday games or MNF with me, he knows not to expect idle chit-chat, dinner on the table, poontang or even a cup of java on those 2 days. Whatever he wants to do the other 5 days is a-okay with me - Sunday and Monday nights are MINE! :cool:

CantStop85
08-06-2006, 09:15 PM
My girlfriend is a steelers fan. :banging:

HburgXL06
08-06-2006, 09:35 PM

So then she's smart and beautiful...so why are you complainin you dumb f*ck! Lol. Just playin bro.

BuFu

HburgXL06
08-06-2006, 09:38 PM
Boys look...Im gunna give you some advice. Most of us girls don't mind if you watch football. For the most part we understand the obssession. My father loved football and he passed that on to his children. I always swore I would never hold it against my man if he watched football on sunday. He works hard and he should have that time to do as he wishes.
BUT...(you knew it was coming!)
We do want something in return. We want you to take us out and spend time with us. If we want to watch with you then we should be able to ask a question about what is going on and not made to feel stupid (at the commerical break or during the next game). We'll fetch your beers and drive your drunk ass too and from the bar (at least us cool chicks will). But please for the good of the relationship. Don't make us feel dumb if we have a question. Most relationships are based on give and take and for most couples this is one of them (your rolling your eyes right now...but some guys dont know that!).

I'll agree wit you but I will say it can be hard when someone (anyone) asks me a question durin a game and can't wait until the commercial break, and then if I do explain it to them they ask me a question on somethin that I just missed because I was explainin the other thing to her....

Basically it comes down to if I can find a girl that loves football (especially the Steelers) and cars as much as I do then I will be in heaven ...but then again I shouldn't be so picky wit my choice of girlfriends considerin my luck...

BuFu

Woogie
08-07-2006, 06:50 AM
my husband truly lucked out. Not only am I a Steelers fan, and already was before we met (though I am the first to admit my knowledge of the game has increased dramatically), but he also taught me to play golf and I love it, too. He prefers to play with me vs. his friends.

Saturdays are full of Buckeye football, Sundays (or Monday or whenever) are Steelers in our house. We play golf three times a week in the summer and I like to watch it, too.

Oh, and I am cute, too! :)

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-07-2006, 06:56 AM
someone (anyone) asks me a question durin a game and can't wait until the commercial break, and then if I do explain it to them they ask me a question on somethin that I just missed because I was explainin the other thing to her....

#1 pet peeve:banging:

...and if we lose..give me about an hour to get over it.

Elvis
08-07-2006, 06:58 AM
First of all Hburgh.. the young people in our forum doesnt need the language you are using, so have a little respect for those people that doesnt want to see/hear that stuff.
I wish my wife would just get into watchin' with me and tryin' to understand the game just a little ya know...but maybe this season when we repeat she will start understanding why I love the Game So MUCH>>>

X-Terminator
08-07-2006, 07:39 AM
I dated a girl once who wasn't into sports at all, but she was willing to learn. I took her to a couple of baseball games and a hockey game, and she enjoyed them. She still isn't much of a sports or football fan, but she did watch the Super Bowl, and yes, she was rooting for the Steelers. :smile: There can always be some kind of compromise if your girl understands, but if not, there's always TiVO!

siss
08-07-2006, 10:28 AM
#1 pet peeve:banging:

...and if we lose..give me about an hour to get over it.
There is no talking to my Fiance if th Bears are playing. The steelers require a commercial break for talking but the Bears are a big no-no! It requires at least a day for him to get over a loss too. He wasnt much fun when they went 4-12!

stlrtruck
08-07-2006, 10:52 AM
I married a woman who didn't like sports at all. Three years later, she buys more black and gold for my daughter than I do. By default she married into Steelers Nation! Now she's slowly becoming a part of it. She's watching games, yelling at the TV (scaring her other kids in the process), and questioning me about why Ben is throwing INT's and the RB's aren't holding on to the ball!!!!

steelersgirl86
08-07-2006, 11:26 AM
Well I guess I am a little different...i wish I could get my husband to like it as much as me..but that will never happen because he is a Carolina Panther fan and watching the panthers play is just not as fun. He will watch it if I have everyone over but basically i go to Clevestinks house and watch it there....I of course watch every Steeler game but i will sit and watch them all and i know my stuff also....I guess it helped having 3 brothers and parents that are huge Steeler Fans and sport fans..and my brothers played football...and now my stepson does and i love those also....:bouncy:

SteelerzGirl
08-07-2006, 01:59 PM
There's no way I would date/marry a guy who wasn't into sports. Nope... No way... Nuh-uh... Not going to happen. He just wouldn't fit in w/my family if that were the case.

Livinginthe past
08-07-2006, 02:19 PM
Well I guess I am a little different...i wish I could get my husband to like it as much as me..but that will never happen because he is a Carolina Panther fan and watching the panthers play is just not as fun. He will watch it if I have everyone over but basically i go to Clevestinks house and watch it there....I of course watch every Steeler game but i will sit and watch them all and i know my stuff also....I guess it helped having 3 brothers and parents that are huge Steeler Fans and sport fans..and my brothers played football...and now my stepson does and i love those also....:bouncy:

Speaking of Clevestinks.....where is the big guy?

NM

Lyn
08-07-2006, 02:44 PM
I was a cheerleader so I knew about football...................or so I thought.

When I got married and my husband was a total football person, I found myself on the outside looking in. At that time, in history, there was no ESPN, no NFL network, no John Madden games, in fact no videos at all!~ We had 3 channels, everyone did.

My husband taught me the game of football (I sure did not know much at all), he taught me by me interrupting him constantly asking questions. Today that is not necessary, a bf or husband or brother can teach the lil sweet thing all about football by buying one of John Madden's football tapes. Seems as though there would still be questions during the game but fewer of them.

MattsMe
08-07-2006, 06:21 PM
my husband truly lucked out. Not only am I a Steelers fan, and already was before we met (though I am the first to admit my knowledge of the game has increased dramatically), but he also taught me to play golf and I love it, too. He prefers to play with me vs. his friends.

Saturdays are full of Buckeye football, Sundays (or Monday or whenever) are Steelers in our house. We play golf three times a week in the summer and I like to watch it, too.

Oh, and I am cute, too! :)

Got a sister?

section514
08-07-2006, 08:13 PM
you could be like me and about to marry

<-----|
........|
....... V

slashsteel
08-07-2006, 08:41 PM
section do we get to see a face ? http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/tt02.gif

section514
08-07-2006, 09:14 PM
;) .

melroseplace
08-07-2006, 09:40 PM
I'm basically just as bad as any guy when it comes to a Steelers game...there's no talking to me, and if you do you will most likely be ignored. I'm not much into any other sports though...on occasion I'll watch a baseball or hockey game but that'd be more for "bonding time" with my guy than for my own pleasure

steelersgirl86
08-08-2006, 05:23 AM
I am not sure...he has been busy with summer ending for his daughter. He will also be turning 40 here soon...so that is another reason to hide.....:sofunny:

HometownGal
08-08-2006, 06:16 AM
He will also be turning 40 here soon...so that is another reason to hide.....:sofunny:

Au contrare! The 40's have been the absolute best years of my life! Cleve has a LOT to look forward to! :bouncy:

Woogie
08-08-2006, 06:58 AM
Got a sister?

LOL! Sadly, she's both married and not into sports in the least! But one of my best friends from college is a cute, blond, 31 year old single girl who travels back and forth between Baltimore, NYC and Pittsburgh who's also a life long Steeler fan!

clevestinks
08-08-2006, 07:55 PM
I am not sure...he has been busy with summer ending for his daughter. He will also be turning 40 here soon...so that is another reason to hide.....:sofunny:
I having a ball, a volleyball, between coaching V-ball, work, workingout, the pool daily, and trying to get my Ohio Steelers fan club back together, its just alot to deal with. And to hot to se at the PC, usually I`m in the pool until bedtime! LOL

Yes the big 4-0, big deal. I may be old but I`ve never felt better.

slashsteel
08-10-2006, 05:33 AM
Nice section........ and congrats on finding a woman that likes the Steelers! :)

Hines0wnz
01-02-2007, 04:33 PM

Upgrade for you but not for her. :flap: :wink02: